If this isn't your AOTY then you have shit taste

If this isn't your AOTY then you have shit taste

I'm sorry

Nice thread

haven't even listened yet not until i get my tape

kek

Mate, I....

wew lad

I like this album but ferraro just sounds like half baked opn to me. This isn't half the album r+7 is.

I feel the same way about JF, he just doesn't stack up to the others

you don't get it. get bigger brains.

OPN > Arca > Blunt > Ferraro

they aren't very similar albums, 2bh. the only element in common is the omnisphere choral sounds

R+7 has wider use of instrumentation, better craft, more diverse compositions, themes... etc. What really sticks out to me is that lopatin does all this while making more memorable moments with simpler over tones.
What about hs3 makes it better to you?

POSEURCORE-the album

gl

I find the way they approached the instrumentation to be similar. This is gonna sound cheesy but they act like conductors of an electronic orchestra. Pretty much all of hs3 feels this way to me. Lopatin is a bit mixed. Something like the end of meet your creator (from commissions I) and chrome country are good examples to pick from.

stop fucking viralling jesus christ

>le amazon le consumerism XD
why is vapormeme the worst most try hard genre?

I don't find this album in enjoyable in the slightest. I'm so glad I don't "get it."

fuck off, james

james is like bach mixed with mozart mixed with windows 95

is this by amazon.com?

That's a good one, OP

james is like mozart if mozart was an autistic, talentless 16 year old who slowed down diana ross songs instead of actually composing music and then slapped le ironic meme artwork on his work

I think you got the wrong musicians mixed up famala

I think you're on the wrong board, James.

topkek

lol

aaaayyyy