Is this progressive pop?

Is this progressive pop?

of course not

It's shit, like everything Beyoncé has done in the last 5 to 7 years desu

No, it's just quality pop

Of course not, it's not James Blake - even though it has him on it. It's just a damn fine contemporary pop album. 8.5/10

It's one of the most derivative albums I've ever heard in my life. There is virtually not a speck of originality on this album, not an atom

progressive in the sense cucks and middle class white girls like it yes

Easily album of the year (probably decade) for me

yes it is, very good album

It's a great album, IMO. I'd say it's neo-soul influenced by alternative R&B and classic R&B

Beyonce's early stuff was way worse than anything she's done recently. I actually hate everything she's done until this album. I found her really annoying. But this album is fucking fantastic.

It's the most genuine, honest, and potent thing she's ever done. If you're evaluating it in terms of sonic innovation, you're dumb

Idiots

Nu males get out.

> tfw you're such a bitch that black girls make you uncomfortable

you shouldn't be on Sup Forums if you listen to this trash
go to facebook or negro twitter

I'll stick with white girls thank you very much.

found the nigger
massa gonna whip yo ass if he finds out you be postin on that computer boy

I'm mostly into punk (mainly noise rock and post-hardcore) and avant garde jazz, and I have a soft spot for jangle pop.
I really like soul, and this album appeals to me because of all its classic soul references. It has some great songs.

I've been here since '09, and racist Sup Forums retards like you are a recent infection on this site. But you're probably right, the healthy thing would be to leave this place to its decaying.

Damn...

Shit taste.

nobody is beating Sup Forums in the meme department right now
Sup Forums is keeping this shithole of a site afloat

If Sup Forums is keeping this place afloat, then this boat should sink.

if you think jazz and soul are shit, then you shouldn't be discussing music

progressive pop is an oxymoron

No but this is

but no one on this board likes you or your enemies.

>being this edgy
after what class period in high school did a couple black people bully you to make you feel that way

"Beyonce album" is the modern equivalent of "stone soup".

R&B's influence on Pop music is absolute cancer. Fuck Beyonce and everyone who makes that kind of shit music.

Fuck Tame Impala and Unknown Mortal Orchestra for abandoning rock and making 80s soul/rnb influenced horseshit

>make bait mainstream pop for years
>suddenly want to be a serious artist

literally rich people appropriating what's cool at the time.
embarrassing that people fall for this.