3x3 last 7 days

Bump day Sup Forums, you having a good week?
r8, rec, h8, wreck, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=72sAJpDIeq8
youtube.com/watch?v=u-stZHC77q8
youtube.com/watch?v=J_5r8cbOUUY
youtube.com/watch?v=vrniVTXH5-o
youtube.com/watch?v=7vDooV690PE
youtube.com/watch?v=k60kCfASUvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=72sAJpDIeq8

Gong - The Flying Teapot
The Molecules - Down Under the Black Light

i am in a loss for words to describe the past week
tfw u will never hit up moodymann in fabric
youtube.com/watch?v=u-stZHC77q8
sexbeat sexbeat sexbeat

You're the one making the plastic beach threads, you like to smoke weed.
You don't like creamer in your coffee
You don't watch television or movies and are for the most part very reserved.
You're still in high school or and underclassman in college your are a mathematics major of some sort

finished my first year of community college
>mathematics major
lol no, I fucking hate math

Well this was fun.

shit thread

There, I fixed it.

>all that hipster shit

Some recommendations would be great.

Try D-Sides, you might have already, but if you haven't you'll love em.
What are your thoughts on Late Registration? How would you rank Kanye's discography?
Not much, but good shit nonetheless.

>Late Registration
Fuck me up for this but it's my least favorite Ye album, so last.I know that's not a popular opinion but that's mine

Oh shit, what's your reasoning behind that? I mean I'd say it's possibly my favourite now, even ahead of Yeezus & MBDTF.

I just feel it's the one that's aged the worst and holds up the least, he didn't really innovate and it falls short it's pretty much the iconic "sophomore slump" don't get me wrong there are good cuts and when it's good it's great but comparing it to CD and Kanye's other works it just doesn't hold up.

Here's my Kanye line up if you're interested

Pablo>808s>Yeezus>Graduation>College Dropout>MDTF>Late Regestration

Ah I see, you're more in the "innovative Kanye" is best Kanye; fair enough. What did you like so much about Pablo though? Surely it's quite a mediocre piece of work even in the context of innovation.

>you having a good week?
Been a stressful week so far. Got an employee at work that we all like personally but who has been pushing the boundaries of being too lax on his responsibilities lately. Trying to figure out if I need to say something to him.

I'll try to give out some recs:

youtube.com/watch?v=J_5r8cbOUUY

youtube.com/watch?v=vrniVTXH5-o

youtube.com/watch?v=7vDooV690PE

youtube.com/watch?v=k60kCfASUvk

I liked Pablo becuase of the melodies and use of sampling, it's like Yeezus but not as dark it's much, much more colorful and I feel as though it's more or less the anthesis of Kanye's music as a whole thus far. Pablo seems to mix it all in and have something for every one/fan. I think his use of features was really smart as well. The album is just a really cozy album to sit down and listen to, the melodies and timing are so fucking amazing as well, the album may feel a bit "sketchy" and "all over the place" but it works way way better that way. Form a technical standpoint, its a masterpiece.

>the anthesis of Kanye's music as a whole thus far.
>anthesis

My honest, not snarky recommendation is that you listen to more non-Sup Forums core stuff.

Thanks for the meaningful contribution, bro.

been getting into wu-tang recently, i was sleeping on them hardcore and finally decided to give 36 chambers a listen and i've been hooked since.

Ah fair enough, thanks for the explanation

Yeah, I've been on Sup Forums for a little under two years but decided to re-explore some Sup Forumscore. I'm enjoying it a lot more now.

I think Wu Tang's problem was that they came about in an era of fairly crappy rap, and from the outside they appeared to be just another rap group. It was hard to see how much better they were than others at the time.