Uh

uh

Good score.
Sometimes I miss old P4k.

the lower the pitchfork score, the better a TMV album is.

one of the rare cases where i agree with p4k

>you will never discover Frances The Mute for the first time again

>Liking The Mars Volta
pls leave

sad but true

and also i think the first word of the review is
>indie

I really, really don't understand how anyone can defend The Mars Volta, such an awful band

I really, really don't understand how anyone can refuse The Mars Volta, such an great band

They deserve a better rating

like 0.1

wow the clickbait article site that worships kendrick and boring post punk revival bands doesnt like prog. I wouldve never guessed

???? what's the last post punk revival album they even reviewed?

i love TMV, but i don't think you know what you're talking about.

>people like this album

I listened to this album for the first time the other day, and it was super incredible. Loved it.

did u listen to it with the title track included or not? both versions are still amazing regardless

>ctrl f
>mariachi 0 results
I'm disappoint Sup Forums

If you're a fan of this album, it's absolutely crucial to listen to the digital version of Cassandra Gemini. It has none of the horrible cuts of the CD version and the mix is almost incomparably better.

>miss old P4k
They sucks all time tho

They loved Viet Cong's S/T and their new track got BNM'ed

fair enough, but i just see them wanking so much more over emo and blackgaze bullshit nowadays than post-punk.

What, since S U N B A T H E R they haven't hyped nothing remotely metal afaik. Maybe Behemoth's latest one.

Hahaha kys

boldfaure is a faggot but anyone who uses "kys" instead of a good old fashioned "kill yourself" is just as bad

I must admit it's at least 6/10 album, even though I don't like their style

> 6/10

what

literally how new?

>tripfag thinks they're relevant

i 8 the b8 m8