This board has gone to complete shit except generals

This board has gone to complete shit except generals

how can you say stuff like that when /daily/ exists

How many threads do you have hidden? 43 currently

>generals
>good
The board is shit because of them. Because of retards like you who just jump in the nearest safe space.

I only filter k-pop and /daily/, I can deal with the rest because im not expecting this board to be a bastion of high quality music discussion.

So you prefer shitslinging with poptimists and summerfags?

Trust me user, it's a lot better than it was circa 2014.

Summer isn't actually a thing, merely confirmation bias. If shitty threads are kept alive with offtopic discussion then they get deleted, or people get bored. But somehow janitors/mods let generals get away with it.

If you want a chatroom type experience there's a million different websites out there for you. Why not use Sup Forums for its intended purpose?

>Why not use Sup Forums for its intended purpose

no u

The threads on this board aren't killing it it's the community and that's 100% unavoidable to be honesto

Everyone here is either unbearably pretentious or they're proud contrarians. And they won't shut the fuck up about it. It's comparable to vegans.

>safespace
I'll sure trust the opinion of somebody using buzzwords from one of the shittiest and most cancerous boards on this site!

Ok disregard my entire argument based on one phrase. And you wonder why this place is such a shithole...

11, currently, but I am normally sitting closer to 20. What am I missing?

Agreed. Except every single /daily/ and /kpop/ user should die.

>implying generals were good

I filter all generals and hide all shitposts.

what do people have against /daily/
I don't use it but every time I look in there the post quality is far higher than elsewhere on this board

do you understand the concept of summer

also nice dubs

Circlejerking tripfag central

Summer doesn't exist. Traffic is the same all year round.

it's kind of like a kid in a film crying over a broken pencil as the camera zooms out into space

except I see no real circlejerk bar occasional funposting and if the discussion is good who cares about tripfags

it's a meme to hate /daily/

Everyone besides Dogwander, the Fishmans guy, and maybe a few others are pure cancer.

probably the only accurate comic i've seen about this site

>Summer doesn't exist. Traffic is the same all year round.

Yeah, even moot came out and said this. If I recall correctly posting actually slows down during summer if anything.