My old man neighbor (50s) is on his deck behind be noodling the same 4 bar blues line he plays every afternoon...

My old man neighbor (50s) is on his deck behind be noodling the same 4 bar blues line he plays every afternoon. What should I go out and play in order to establish my dominance? I have a guitar, sax, keyboard djembe, and violin

(He's a dick and told our landowner I was smoking a bowl before so I'm not going to go play with him)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-KTsXHXMkJA
youtu.be/OUmT0JBa-Zw?t=27m1s
youtube.com/watch?v=O_EH6VZV6_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

play the sax sections from Amputechture and The Bedlam in Goliath

I'll check it out. I can play by ear but might need to find a score

He's singing the chorus of pride and joy by Stevie over and over for the last 10 min pls recc songs

just play the highest note you can on the saxophone for the longest amount of time

youtube.com/watch?v=-KTsXHXMkJA

>told our landowner I was smoking a bowl
Were you?

Ya on my patio while grilling some steaks. I thought he seemed chill

27:01 - 30:07
youtu.be/OUmT0JBa-Zw?t=27m1s

youtube.com/watch?v=O_EH6VZV6_A

Kek too easy I could just do some kaoru Abe peeling paint squeals

Love Zorn but I want something that he'll recognize and be like oh shit. Naked city just wouldn't compute to this guys brain

the sax solo from 21st Century Schizoid Man

no youtube link because fripp is a dip

but youve heard this before anyway right

Ya I know it and he might as well since he seems like a rockist so those chops might intimidate him

Post pic of djembe

Play Rape Me by Nirvana.
That'll establish the dominance well.

Play Facelift from Third on whatever instrument created the most jarring noise

You would need a laptop, turntable, and MPC in order to achieve maximum triggering of a rockist.

Literally this.

Make chopped up vocal samples 808 soundcloud shit. Push the bass to its breaking point.

Let that rock for a few bars, then plug in your expensive boutique pedals and rip some killer guitar licks overtop.

this

just play the synth sequence from "my girls" nonstop

THERE IIIIISNT MUUUUCH

THAT I FEEL I NEEED

A SOLID SOUUUL