alexseibel.bandcamp.com/track/garbage-truck-please-take-me-with-you
alldrig.bandcamp.com/
tomatobomb.bandcamp.com/album/demo-cd
gausse.bandcamp.com/
pleasantfuryrecords.bandcamp.com/music
xiaoyanchu.bandcamp.com/album/basement-joints
phoenixbrown.bandcamp.com/
thesuits3.bandcamp.com/releases
taurussound.bandcamp.com/album/at-night-we-lighten-the-liquor-cabinets-turn-our-minds-to-mince-meat
hypergiantsasmr.bandcamp.com/album/we-were-warned-off
messkimos.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thegreatgig.bandcamp.com/
>piano impro
>ambient

This is great

willbandtheteencreeps.bandcamp.com/

>lofi
>noise pop
>garage rock
>sad :(

RECORDING A NEW EP ON MONDAY & TUESDAY, my pals got tonnes of 60s equipment so it should sound pretty rad, taking a slightly more electronic route also on some tracks, listen to I'm So Lame n u'll know what i mean, will b out september

also i'm on spotify now plz follow me xox open.spotify.com/artist/1uAwT6Ktqb1LyptCbkI7iy

ostermanhattan.bandcamp.com/album/traditional-sorrow

>latest mixtape by Osterman
>Instrumental hip hop, psychedelic hip hop, cloud rap, plunderphonics, beats
>music for the lonesome chain smoking at 2 am
>cassettes coming soon

droopies.bandcamp.com/releases

gojuliago.bandcamp.com/releases
>experimenting with post-rock, drone, field recordings

landos.bandcamp.com/album/gonna-be-change

>Down tempo Psychedelic Rock

New song out! Gotta Be Change as an advance single to our upcoming LP. (there will be more)

landos.bandcamp.com/album/tango

Here's a link to our last LP if you want to get a general sense of what our style is like.

>2 Man Experimental Indie Rock/ Folk Rock/ Pop/ Psychedelic Duet

The new album is going to feature the same diverse style as our previous works, just with bumped up production, and more experimentation with our instruments (and better songwriting too, in my opinion). All feedback is very welcome and appreciated! thanks to everyone who's taken the time to listen!

windowlistener.bandcamp.com

New release: windowlistener.bandcamp.com/album/weakling-ep

>Experimental electronic and other genres

If you need me to produce something, message me (email is in soundcloud and bandcamp descriptions). I can't do a full on collab right now but I can still do tracks

[might take up on that offer]
recs

yamir.bandcamp.com/

>post-rock
>dark ambient
>experimental electronics
>folk

you can now rate my music on RYM!
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_
My music is also avaialable on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, and more!

[new song next month]

dearlaika.bandcamp.com/
>singer-songwriter / ambient / dream pop / minimalist / experimental / lo-fi indie / math folk / glitch
>comparisons have been made to Grizzly Bear, Sleep Party People, Sufjan Stevens, Baths, Justin Vernon, The Antlers, Thom Yorke and Kishi Bashi
>like it? please rate it on rym: rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/dear_laika/dear_laika_ep/

mechaloid.bandcamp.com/

>Electronics
>Vocaloids
>Computers
>Bleeps, bloops

might release an album by the end of summer.

fletcheriles.bandcamp.com

>Indie Pop
>Dream Pop
>Singer/Songwriter

haireater.bandcamp.com/releases
>live second show, math rock, prog, post rock, experimental, shoegaze

rec
ambience is fun, and soothing
downloaded tango.
reverby dissonance, spoken word and birds. drones and drums? Yeah! I like it.
sweet garage vibe dudez

keithcrystals.bandcamp.com/album/keith-crystals

New EP released today
my friend says it sounds like adult swim bumper music

installafriend.bandcamp.com/album/absolute-madness-4

on on on the dddday of the baphomets//

This is really good I recommend it

dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/commercially-yours

>industrial synthpop, experimental

My all new single is finally here! Feedback is much appreciated since I don't know whether to release an album of this kind of thing or not.

bump

onatonol.bandcamp.com/album/the-city
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!
>lo-fi indie
>influences from ambient,avant folk,shoegaze and emo
>two post punk tracks
>for fans of Giles Corey,HANL,Teen Suicide,The Microphones
>also on Spotify and other markets
Easily my best work yet and I’d say it’s way better than my previous album,Tired of Me. I hope you enjoy and I’d love to get your feedback.

bonus: vocaroo.com/i/s1qYpy1DgkbD

>new releases
todays gonna be a good day

jacksonwilson.bandcamp.com/
>Electronic

rec

cavbrew.bandcamp.com/album/kingdom-fungi
>Field Recordings, Noise, Drone
recs:

tidepoolsmusic.bandcamp.com/

Solo project that evolved into a 5 piece band from Orlando FL

Have previously collaborated with Polysemy and Foliage

If you're playing a show near the Orlando area hit us up. We're always looking for bands to play with.

>Shoegaze,Dreampop,Post-Punk

Working on 5 song EP consisting of new versions of the demos we have and a couple new songs.

>Feedback is much appreciated

Dunno if the shoegaze tag is fitting, it's fairly stripped-back when it comes to effects and layering etc. Pretty neat, dug the little hook with the layered 'oooh' vocals. The drums could use a little more punch though, maybe throw on a bit of compression.

Rec. Especially Baths fans should check this out.

debutantemusic.bandcamp.com/album/ep3
>drone pop, shoegaze, post-punk, doom rock
>For fans of The Angelic Process, Giles Corey, The Microphones, Boris

Also, here's a HaNL cover I did a while ago; youtube.com/watch?v=PGoZwCSWAJY

bumo

I like both songs. especially the drums. I think they could be a little longer, and possibly a little less repetition /more dynamic.

But its a nice direction. Definitely is tapping into your retrowave influence. I say yes you should release a full album, just double down on that sound and dont be shy with using modern things like filters and compression to give them maximum effect.

where is everyone?

>mechaloid.bandcamp.com/

Both releases are really clean and excellently recorded electronic work. Its a little simple and ''clubby'' for my taste, but i feel like youd have no problem getting a large following going on soundcloud for edm/ party/club music

Your work is really good for that kind of thing, but it feels inoffensive or too minimal for my personal taste....

By all means release an album

threat-cult.bandcamp.com/track/the-lady-poltergeist

bumop

milky-toast.bandcamp.com/releases
>singer-songwriter, folk, acoustic, demos

I added another song to this little demo thing I recorded. Does anybody have any suggestions on microphones or any other sort of recording equipment I could get? I'm really new to recording.

so fucked guys, been arrested and released from jail on bail. lookin at some pot growing charges and pot posession, plus research chems they might be charging me for. just released this new album, anyways - yall should check it out. doing a few live ELPU jams in my town, expect those to be uploaded to youtube. unfortunately i'm going to face the consequences and either go to jail or be fined up to $1,500 for the pot, at least 2x if charged for analogs, so i'd appreciate any donations to my paypal via the email [email protected], or preferably to my bitcoin address at
1Eif4kKQkPhuMpMaJDyYG1EYS8gHmpLtLQ. if you decide to donate a reasonable and helpful amount, send me the amount you paid and a criteria for production or a track to remix, i'll make it worth your while! thank you guys for making these past few years of producing music so fruitful and guiding me to be a better person overall. :) -noah

*NEW MOVIES FEAT ELPU MUSIC
>youtube.com/watch?v=XvbqlEimd5Q
>youtu.be/W-j78ZiklI8

soundcloud.com/bagels105oranges-elpu
best songs

i am the electronic lobster prophet unleashed, or elpu, a crunchwave electronic group with an intense and experimental style.

>crunchwave, you ask, what's that?

you'll find out, give it a listen, a few songs. you'll be hooked!

check out the free albums on bandcamp and the newer tracks on the soundcloud

there's also an blog, website, youtube channel, religious cult! you'll find it from the links on the soundcloud

>returning all feedback also check out rap side project soundcloud.com/thsavages/

recs:
nub scrub
hyper specific
cis scum boys
tony chu
toilet friend
SONP
UNX
BELP
TROPX

i can't get around to listening to everyone's stuff, i delve into certain channels after finding them
by sight. post good graphics!

Love the synth sounds and love the style! "Commercially Yours" is a fantastic title, I can't wait to hear the finished album when it's all one cohesive collection.

Recs and Feedbck:
That kick work is brutal and the groove is strong on this one. Downloaded.

Me:
dierksimus.bandcamp.com/album/p-r-o-g-r-a-m

>Indie Electronic
>Synthwave
>Chillwave
>Summertime Vibes

hey will! great music!
Some tips for making melodies? slackers melodies are fucking great.

Fuck dude, I just listened to Fraxture and downloaded that track as well. Putting off some major Infected Mushroom vibes. I dig it. -Dierksimus

hiddensongs.bandcamp.com/album/rank

>Lo-Fi,Vapor, Loose Recordings, 3am sessions from 1989 recorded on cassette during filming of the last John Hughes teenage vampire film.

> I dont feel good about the recordings

I did give some other feedback before i made this post

Pretty excellent, good to see a band from Switzerland here as well! Definitely reminds me a bit of grunge like the melvins, boris, and even a little bit of joy division. I recommend this work highly, the quality is consistently good. Its dark and brooding but heavy and relentless.

I agree, the shoegaze influence may be found a bit in the vocals but instrumentation is very breezy and reminiscent of indie during 2008-2012, but its good. Reminds me a bit of early to mid 90's bands like pale saints or mazzy star. Get a full ep relased! Your sound is cohesive and group is tight it seems. Slow Days, I think has a little too much reverb, which falls into a DIIV tier sound (not in the best way, i think its a detriment to hearing the melodies and helps make them a little bland by muddying up the sound to a point where i cant hear the lyrics, its too wet).

But Id recommend this release as well. Keep up the good work, really looking forward to your EP release... i think you have a lot of potential. (I grew up in west palm beach btw)

fuck that's sad
well shit, best of luck man

Love all of these! I highly recommend y'all check them out!

is this what post-vaporwave sounds like?

astronaut3.bandcamp.com/album/horrible-demos-made-in-a-week

>lo-fi pop, psychedelic pop/rock, psychedelic folk (?)

For now I just upload demos that come to my mind. Utopian Dream is cool but listen to the rest.

slackers was so good, I'm so lame is great too, the melody sounds a lot like mercury rev/flaming lips, cool stuff here.
I'm going to listen to, microphones and hanl might sound good together.
desu I use my pc mic for rec. I just put my pc over my amp and play, make overdubs, rec vocals and use eq and reverb.
but It you like the lo-fi sound you have to experiment a lot to find a good start, if you want a more studio-like search for some shure ones, I hear they are pretty price-quality kind of products.
also, good stuff!

atlas-prime.bandcamp.com/album/dedication-to-the-masters

>Post-electronic
>Experimental
>Avant-garde
>Fast tempo, loud, aggressive, dark, disjointed

Thanks pham!

Listened to American Spirit and Dead Heather. Really digging the classic synthwave feel of those songs. Downloaded the album.

I hope you enjoy! Can't wait to hear more stuff from you as well!

dethnarc.bandcamp.com/album/deth-relm
>noise rock
>bassist, drummer, vocalist
>bong rips and irish coffee

willseifert.bandcamp.com

>lofi
>bedroom pop/folk whatever you wanna call it
>dreary sad man music
>ffo teen suicide, american football, sparklehorse, grandaddy

RECS
oddly enough haven't listened to this before now- not sure why, wonderful stuff, recd for sure

I've been working on this for the past 4 years. It has a minimal atmosphere and I think it captures what I was feeling. I hope you like it!

avantier.bandcamp.com/album/solitude

>Synthwave
>Chillwave
>Sadwave?

Thanks for listening, I will accept any feedback

godammit dude, sick as fuck! Following you on soundcloud now, keep making music.

bump

thelightselectric.bandcamp.com/
emilywryn.bandcamp.com/releases

This is someone I know's bandcamp releases. It's not my type of music but I think she has a really good voice. Pic is her. She has a new album recorded and I have it(unreleased) but have not yet listened to. /shill

eichinschmeichin.bandcamp.com/album/senioritis

>lo-fi pop crap inspired by the Music Tapes, Neutral Milk Hotel, early of Montreal, Daniel Johnston, Brian Wilson, R. Stevie Moore, Guided by Voices etc.
>attempts at "lush" arrangements using harmonica, recorder, chimes, rain stick, accordion, fake bassoon, Hanna-Barbera cartoon sound effects, bird noises, singing saw, fake glockenspiel, synthesizers, classical guitar, violin, etc.
>crunchy
>cringey lyrics about the bittersweet feeling of graduating high school and stuff like that
>includes attempt at a "ragtime" song

Constructive criticism is very much appreciated. I'll rec Jacob Hutto even though I don't see him in this thread. His "Paw Paw's Songs" album is neat-o. jacobhutto.bandcamp.com/

Genuinely glad that this music exists, good job

(contnued) I will be returning to this in the future I think, which is not something I can usually say about amateur Bandcamp release. Who are you guys' influences?? I am really digging this.

evenoxen.bandcamp.com
>indie/experimental folk
>traces of noise pop, fuzz folk, power electronics, melodic harsh noise, and free jazz

Jacob's too busy loving his dream at an open mic right now. I would have joined him if I wasn't at work but I'm with you on recommending him. Going to check out your music here in a bit, the description is interesting

Recs!
Since there seems to be a bit of new faces I'll take some time to listen to a few tonight before I head to bed

Thanks for the interest. I'll check out your stuff in a sec too.

love the impro stuff really beautiful of course would've been nice if proffesionally recorded but still pretty ace!
I like the lo fi thing going on but I think it could've been executed a bit better but still great songs
nice digits and I fucking love this album great energy and great simple production
really good plunder phonics but production is kinda lacking I'd say make it more dense but great samples nonetheless

joshfrenier.bandcamp.com/track/somber-sibylle
>experimental
>ambient - esque

zacharysticker.bandcamp.com/album/malfunction
>Electronic, Rock

New Music Video To check out
youtube.com/watch?v=-RLkjuiIZAE

It's a amateur effort, so try to enjoy it for what it is.

turtlenecked.bandcamp.com/album/swish

new EP
power pop, indie rock, black metal, ambient, trap

keep things simple I guess, I never like to cram too many notes into a melody, don't be afraid to play the same note loads n that sorta thing

Just got finished listening to Senioritis. I'll say that the Music Tapes influence is incredibly at play all throughout this album but much how I feel towards Julians music is the same I felt after listening to this. Great ideas being presented but the vocal melodies are forgetful. The things that stick out to me are the arrangements and willingness to experiment.

Still, not a bad album and I'm sure there will be plenty you'll encounter who will say that they enjoyed the vocal deliveries. What matters is that you keep at it. I'm glad I was able to listen to this.

New EP already? Good job staying constantly working. Loved the last album you made, glad to see you're still hanging around

Spunk Rock.

savagehenryandtheinfamousonepounders1.bandcamp.com/

Holy canoli man. You have so much potential, this is exactly the kind of Christian music I need more of in my life but find so woefully rare. Reminds me of Little Kid's Logic Songs a little bit. Keep doing what you do, thank you for not being generic

Thanks man, the "Holy canoli" post in this thread is mine actually. Needless to say, I listened to the whole thing in one sitting and I'm honored that you did the same thing with my album because yours really blew my mind. Don't know what to say except keep at it

Haha another Sup Forumstant friend of mine said the same thing about Logic Songs (great album btw, honored to be compared to something as good as that)

Yeah man, ultimately I can't wait to hear what you put out next because it's that willingness to experiment that will end up no doubt proving you a success.

I did see you have quite a bit of material you put out before Senioritis so I'll spend time listening to those. Thanks for your comments, it encourages me to do better.

Thanks again, the album Cooped Up in my discography is probably most similar to Senioritis.

themukids.bandcamp.com/album/random-genre-generator-a-tale-of-3-numbers
Album made by some dudes in a roll for genre thread last night

hospital1.bandcamp.com/

Pretentious hipster band from Melbourne. Doesn't get better than this.

westonmaineboldt.bandcamp.com/releases
Just finished up my first album!
Some user the other day gave me some very kind of words
thank you for those
that means a lot
>for fans of video game music, ymo, new wave

nice cover of damaged goods in there

I made that one. gonna tell my mom I finally released my masterpiece brb

alexseibel.bandcamp.com/track/garbage-truck-please-take-me-with-you

>new track

>i don't even care anymore

Sorry i'm in a hurry so i can't listen to the stuff i haven't heard. see you in the next thread

recs

jeez whats with that fucking creepy bonus track

alldrig.bandcamp.com/

>depressive black metal // post
>piano based // ambient
>narcotic rock // melancholic

>thegreatgig.bandcamp.com/
im a sucker for good piano music

>alldrig.bandcamp.com/
im a fan of the distortion with piano
always sounds good to me

tomatobomb.bandcamp.com/album/demo-cd
>Punk
>NOFX/Bad Relgion-esk
>Some ska too I guess

bump

gausse.bandcamp.com/

pleasantfuryrecords.bandcamp.com/music

Me and my friends want to become a cover band. How hard is it to learn the drums as we have basically all instruments except that, and We are planning on buying it soon. Any tips for cover bands?

pick one band or specific genre that you can perfectly emulate and capture the spirit/sound of, Then you can be a TRIBUTE band. Tribute bands can be fun. "Holy shit dude, they sound JUST like (insert band name here)!... But a bunch of dudes just playing covers? That tends to get eye rolls and cold shoulders. That's like high school talent show level shit, bro. I would strongly encourage you guys to fuck around with your instruments and find a unique style/sound and try to do that instead.... But if you decide to be a band that performs random covers, it probably won't be fun or interesting for anybody but the band.

Is alternative rock not specific enough? I'm curious

I would go one bracket further. There's a lot of stuff under alternative rock. Grunge, Nu-Metal, Contemporary, Indie. There's shit like 3days Grace and Breaking Benjamin. Are you playing contemporary songs or songs that are like 10 years old? Maybe go for an "era" of alt rock? What bands do you cover? If all the bands/songs sound like they come from one radio station, from a certain period of time, you could play the nostalgia angle with your audience.

go for a cohesive sound. think "Niche Market" It will sound really disjointed if you have a concert where you play a Sublime song, then a greenday song, then a pearl jam song. All of these things kind of fall under "Alt Rock", but the "vibes" and "tone" are all over the radar. A good cover band or TRIBUTE band doesn't just sell cover songs- they're selling a feeling. What are some bands that you guys cover/are looking to cover?

xiaoyanchu.bandcamp.com/album/basement-joints

>various electronic music
>vaguely ambient
>beat-structured
>blended analog and digital sounds
>atmospheric

basically a more upbeat, brighter take on the "IDM" thing (but i hate that term)

obviously the album's free, and i hope y'all fuck with it

phoenixbrown.bandcamp.com/

SST Records / Punk Plunderphonics

We've been looking at some math rock stuff like American footbal and this town needs guns. However they sometimes recommend stuff like from the raconteurs or Journey. We're not very good at choosing songs.

Really bright and lush synth work. I'm totally Digging your song 1127.7. Downloading this right now, this is my kind of music!

-Dierksimus

Nice work. Great production and nice album art too. Pretty nice voice as well.
Pretty interesting, kinda reminds me of Kraftwerk.

thesuits3.bandcamp.com/releases

>alt rock/pop

This is my first time posting here, please be gentle

I would play to your strengths. If you're good at playing math rock, do that. You can always pepper in a Journey song or something "unexpected" near the end of your sets, but switching genre's more than once or twice in a set will confuse the audience. It's like that old proverb: try to please everyone, and you will please no one. If you can play the hell out of some math rock covers, cater to that audience and you'll build a fanbase, and it will be easier for you to get booked (playing all over the place in terms of genre makes it hard to find your place in a venue) when a math rock band or a couple math rock type bands come to your city, you'll be more appealing and be a better fit should you try to get on the ticket with them.

bumpity bump

Is it possible to have different genres as long as it fits inside the genre of alternative rock, but still playing similarly When playing a gig

Éx. In one gig just play a bunch of nirvana and grunge while in another gig play American football, TTNG, Totorro etc... ?

This is fantastic. Brilliant idea!

taurussound.bandcamp.com/album/at-night-we-lighten-the-liquor-cabinets-turn-our-minds-to-mince-meat
>Indie Rock, Noise Rock, Post-Rock, Art Punk
>Third track starts shoegaze, then turns folk, then turns weird.
>Inspired by This Heat, Cap'n Jazz, and Weezer.
>Check the first and fourth tracks out; they're sort of the singles.
>Check out the whole second half if you like musique concrète.

we spent a long time making this, so I hope it's somewhat enjoyable.

Yeah man of course. Changing genre's from gig to gig would certainly get you labeled as a "cover band" instead of a "tribute" band, but if you can competently play different genre's and get the audience pumped no matter when genre you're playing, of course you can switch it up from gig to gig. It sounds like your main goal with your music is to have fun. If that's goal number one, than knock yourself out and play whatever floats yer boat! From a marketing/promotion standpoint, the more specific a genre you can stick to, the more "consistent" your shows can be which means people know EXACTLY what they're getting when they buy a ticket to one of your shows. But if you're a competent bunch of musicians, there's no reason you can't carve out a niche for yourself as an "alt rock cover band". Cheers! :)

Thanks a lot m80 most everything my band likes to play is a bunch of alternative rock songs and yeah, it's mostly for fun more than anything.

hypergiantsasmr.bandcamp.com/album/we-were-warned-off
>s p a c e

weptt.bandcamp.com

>Midwest emo, twinkle, dream pop

Formerly known as acab rocky

This is cool

This is cool too in a different way.
messkimos.bandcamp.com/

>garage punk
>lo-fi DIY
>scuzzed frat sounds

WTF can't even pass the suffered first 30 seconds. You better try next time to make some actual music.

King of The World is better than the album you posted in this thread. Do more of that.