Literal sex voice

Literal sex voice

doesnt that account for almost every single pop artist?
Working with a bunch of normies I've noticed they turn up the music when a female comes on the radio and say "I'd smash her" or something similar when a shitty song comes on. Two different senses so twisted

>you will have intimate sex with Carly Rae Jepsen as she gasps melodically and whispers encourgincally in your ear

I don't mean voice of a sexy person but sexy voice like check out her part on Good Time. She sounds like she's near climax or something idk

well fugg

I hope you get hit by a truck for saying such misygonistic statement.

What did I say?

fuck off you fat cunt, the reason i hate you is because of the disadvantage you were born with
I know there is nothing that can be done about this.
That is why I will continue the hate. It will never end. The more you blog, post and cry about the things that I say the more coal you add to my burner.
You filthy uneducated, manipulating, inferior beings that I feel ashamed to share a planet with, let alone post on the same image board as. I hope you die, cunt.

> it's another thread that belongs on /s/

What? Are sex voices not an actual phenomenon to you?

can we get deeper into the phenomenon. need more description. more detail. more experiential findings and personal stories

>misogynistic
wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg

Idk my man. Higher voice than usual like they're surpressing their moans? They sound like their enjoying it. Can't describe it it just is

why are you only posting kiss-era carly

She's from very near my home town.

It's fucking hicksville.

Pickup trucks and rednecks and racism and dumb uncultured suburban white girls.

It's so goddamn shitty here I can't believe it still counts as Canada. The way things are here, you'd think it was Alabama or something.

>Carly Rae

She's even got one of the white trash double first names.

>racism
Must be problematic Justin huh? :/

On phone I just googled a couple pics to make the thread interesting. Feel free to post others

>this is a 10/10 in america

It is when you're not white and people call you a chink to your face and throw garbage at you from passing pickup trucks.

God damn am I glad I moved away from that shithole.

chink

Sorry, it's only really enraging when it's in person and coming from a drunken slack-jawed yokel in tapout gear.

from america, she's like an 8

do you live in barrie ontario?

who????

She's not from ontario. She's from out in the fraser valley.