What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

If fantano doesn't mention 15:36 he should stop doing music reviews.

He'll either pan it, or go on a tear about how he's mad that others have panned it due to the rape allegations.

Stop shilling yourself melonguy

drop it then fuggit

Holy shit. He has the definitive proof of what happened that night.

It really isn't that big of an issue.

>post yfw when Fantano was raped by Gira

I'm gonna be serious for a second and say that he's gonna pan it.

I mean, he didn't mention it on his albums he's looking forward to list...

6/10, calling it

This is either a pan or a 10.

Let's just say that the like/dislike ratio will be a new record.

HOL UP
O
L

U
P

He also posted lyrics from The Glowing Man song, so maybe he's not gonna go hard either way?

It could just mean that people have been pestering him to review it.

>Actually caring what he thinks

Since it's Swans, everyone expects antnee to love it, another 9 or 10/10

in reality he's probably lukewarm on it, so he'll give it somewhere around a 5-7

he's just hyping the review for views

I don't know now Fantano can go on living after getting absolutely BTFO by Aaron tbqh

*how

I miss him

whirr is good

do you people find thatistheplan funny

cringe thread

I unironically enjoy his videos on both channels. I don't get all anally devastated if he dislikes something I personally love.

It baffles me how much people hate him on here. He's very self aware and he knows that this entire board circle jerks over him.

This.

hi anthony
most people that dislike him don't dislike him because he trashes something they like, he's just a poor reviewer.

me too. he's my favorite meme tbqh

i usually agree with him, but he reviews music like I would expect somebody on this board to review music.

he's never going to be as good as marcel.

He means that he will finally go to meme heaven

>hi Anthony
This is a terrible way to start an argument. I'm just a random 22 year old guy. It's possible for people to like him you know. I like that he doesn't take himself way too seriously.

The only thing I could say I dislike is his stupid commenting fan base. "Review a potato". It's so cringe worthy.

he was a pretty nice person desu

I laughed out loud

I've never actually bothered to invest any time into that Marcel kid.

But I disagree about him sounding like an average Sup Forums poster. This board can't have a discussion to save their lives.

I said that because of how personally you seemed to talk about him
>He's very self aware and he knows that this entire board circle jerks over him.
that sounds like something he would say if he was pretending to defend himself

I hope ur mom goes to meme hell for giving birth to the worst meme

I mean it's not like it's untrue. I think he used to use this board at one time or another. He's definitely aware of his presence on this board. That's not wrong for me to say.

he's better than that shithead montie for sure

and he's actually pretty talented. i like a couple of his soundcloud songs unironically.

Hey friendo

Surely I'm not the only one who thinks Aaron has some kind kid mental illness. No sane person posts thousands of photos all over the Internet in the name of "trolling".

he's just havin a laugh

It's still strange though really. Maybe I just believe in having a little more privacy.

what happened to aaron?

he was better than all the trips we have now

>german colon cleansing board

he actually just came back after I posted that pic
I think he was banned but he might have just been busy

Dubs confirm.

But seriously he wouldn't be wrong for that

What is this

He's finally able to unflex his muscles