Nicole Dollanganger

What are your opinions on her? Is she any good, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/somelittleboyinblue/nicd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

body of work

Dull and a little edgy (aka style over substance) but she's decent. She's like a weak Lana Del Rey with no star power.

she is ok :)

I was literally just discussing her with a friend, senpai do I know you? And she's good imo. The lyrics are 2edgy4me-core but I think it fits her style and I actually prefer her to Lana

i heard she's a total bitch to her fans irl and on the internet

i don't really like her music, and i dislike the fact that she glamorizes and romanticizes suicide, child abuse, and school shootings (she once had a columbine blog on tumblr a few years back).

interesting didn't know that

and she is friends with "claire boucher"

i wrote a song about her though

soundcloud.com/somelittleboyinblue/nicd

>soundcloud.com/somelittleboyinblue/nicd

go home you shill

:( ok

those are all reasons why i like her

She sounds like a pretty nice person. How's she bitchy towards her fans?

like being very snobby in terms of compliments, being odd when it comes to social interactions.

A: hey nicole i really like ur music
B: yeah? that's cool...

Tbh I listened to it and it was pretty funny. I think you should try and get signed to run for cover.

>soundcloud.com/somelittleboyinblue/nicd
nice

nicole is one of the nicest people around. mind you, i haven't talked to her in years...but, her and i used to be good friends, and she was the nicest person in the room.

u ever see her boyfriend? dude's like 36

i've never met him, only seen him via social media. her and i have not talked in a few years (no specific reason, just grew apart)

how do you know her? are you grimes?

no lol, don't be thilly. but, i do have a picture with grimes a few years before they became besties. and grimes was pretty cool, nice person

hmmm, thats exactly what Grimes would say ;-)

Lana Del Rey is already all style and no substance. Jesus, so this person is worst?