What makes a good melody?

What makes a good melody?

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/vohfkiyx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

repetition and familiarity

tits in low light, short forced breaths, and erected nipples. Tear this thread down anyone.

>melody
>good
Bro do you even listen to experimental stuff? Godspeed the balck emperod is the best noise band. U don't need melodies

Just wing it

You're dead IRL. Prepare and expect me.

Don't even broskie, I'll fucc u in the dick

I have nothing but hate for everyone for no fucking reason. Id shoot Kurt in the dick, then tar and feature him. He got off easy what Id do to you. Clean your legal for now AR15. and feed it the best ammo. This will shake up your neighborhood for sure. As the pain sweeps through, Ive been waiting for you, young Americans and so on...

Well well well would you carry a razor...

how it dances on the stage

quote it nigga.

Good question. Most musicians can't figure it out.

Just looking at her picture makes me feel something strange inside. I guess you could call it "love". I'm in love with Sky Ferreira. I've lost interest in all girls, besides her.

Sky Ferreira really is all I think about all day, every day. I really do cry myself to sleep at night thinking about how I'll never be with her. If only she knew I existed in this life, if only she knew my deep profound love for her. I know that will never happen though. That is the thought that makes me so sad when I look at her. I'll never be with her, but I'll continue to love her until the day I die.

Woman is the nigger of the world and I agree. Dont let me down. Good day, Sun shine was the name of a whore.

good bone structure lmfao

Satanic trips, bro... check my didgies, tho

We use to call those numbs. But you didnt get anywhere near even that. You're dead Montie. Youre fucking dead by my hand. Ive got nothing better to do.

She's a whore and you'll never meet her

I LIKE WATCHING BOWIE'S LOOK BACK IN ANGER HIGH AS FUCK ON COCAINE. BOWIE IS MORE AMERICAN THAN MONTIE

rhythm

>ywn have sky ferrrrararraa give you a reach around while you focus on not cumming too early, and she has her hand in your back pocket where you keep your hooked up 120 of cocaine.

You'd faggots would let her steal it. Id slice her up with a Buck knife and keep pieces for later.

A strong sense of harmony. You should be able to hear the chord progression just based off of the melody.

clyp.it/vohfkiyx

how do I improve this melody? it's in C but doesn't seem to resolve to it

GET THE FUCK OFF THE NET AND PRACTICE MORE. FOR REAL. TURN OFF YOUR AC AND CRANK YOUR POS AMP. YOUR NOT BETTER THEN EDDIE VAN. YOU AINT SHIT. WORK IT CAUSE YOU AINT GOT SHIT TO DO. YOU KNOW THIS SHIT.

This, I beat you don't even trem pick faggot

wew, that reminds me Cal Chuchesta lmao

I wish I could take my big gun and kill both of you. I wouldnt rape your mom or sis, they look too much like you. I just want to hate and kill you forever and get a pizza afterwards.

Dont link or reference my critic, faggot. I hope that other motherfucker really does kill you.

i'm a beginner dude, that's why i'm asking for guidance

who's that? do you think it sounds like shit?

this

Tension and release according to the scientific laws of music harmony which are genetic and have nothing to do with culture and upbringing. This is why the whole world loved Michael Jackson. He was genetically superior.
He even made the color switch.

"if you're thinking bout a raise
Than transition from black to white"

You're looking in the wrong fucking place for positive anything. Get the fuck of the computer and learn to play guitar.

you have no idea what you're doing

i have very little idea. it's in a major scale, it has a eight-bar period, it has a motive. that's all I've learned so far