rbt.asia/mu/thread/54268915#p54269041
rateyourmusic.com/~visforhclf
rateyourmusic.com/collection/TheWorstRYMTrip/rating79071298
rateyourmusic.com/film/카페_느와르/
vine.co/v/ieQdPPELVJM
rateyourmusic.com/~hladik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rateyourmusic.com/~boldfaure

People ask me "How do you pronounce your name?" I just post: vocaroo.com/i/s1uOdAtQOSvv

/sarcasm

i hate this pedo so much

I've had publishing privileges revoked, so my review of Irakere's 1979 live album has been delayed until that is sorted.

If anyone wants to give me stuff to begin to listen to/review it would be much appreciated.

more like Male Pattern Baldness edition

Why is sodr2 so based? What are some other equally based users?

what reason'd they give?

Are you really going to show your face after getting BTFO worse than Arcadia last thread?

How is that, Montie?

What are the Glitchwave avant-teen games? I'm guessing:

>Snatcher
>Yume Nikki
>NieR
>MGS2
>Ib
>The Witches' House
>Marathon

My first review was pretty tangential, but I actually just received notice that my privileges have been restored.

>that vocaroo
holy SHIT why is montie so fucking based
memefaure brutally btfo with ZERO chance of recovery

>it's another 'boldfaure gets BTFO' thread

and people say summer is a myth. it clearly lets high school and college students with too much free time fuck up and degrade a whole subcommunity.

Exhibit A.

So how new are you to these threads?

>summer is a myth
because it is

trust me, these threads were just as awful at the beginning of the year, only boldfaure wasn't getting all the heat

rateyourmusic.com/~fruitfork
rateyourmusic.com/~treeqt
rateyourmusic.com/~Pate
rateyourmusic.com/~chocol_te
rateyourmusic.com/~iloveyou

It would take an idiot like you to not notice how much worse these threads have been compared to last year, let alone a few months ago

how would you pronounce it? pro-tip, your answer is going to be wrong

>I hate Anti with a burning passion
wdhmbt

Mmmmmm changing the post now?

icareifyoulisten.com/2011/04/french-composers-names-gabriel-faure/

>sucking that poseurs clt dick

montie should kill himself too

then why isn't your name boldfauré then?

as I said, wrong

Because that would be autistic

typical american lack of culture

Nostalgia is nothing more than the realization that you will die someday and both your current mindset and the mindset of your generation will disappear. You realize this when comparing this song with the songs from your time and place, or at least trying to imagine how this song might have meant to the people from the time it had launched. Nostalgia is tied with exoticism, which is the realization that the mindset of your country isn't the one and only, therefore it's actually possible to feel nostalgia for a place you have never had contact with, the same way it's possible to feel nostalgia for a time you never lived.

Arcadia comeback when 2bh???

It's a username not a thesis
Cool your 'tism

Holy shit is that really kishinev?
Welp, gonna stop droning him now

you're autistic for expecting people to know that 'faure' is meant to be 'fauré'

rateyourmusic.com/~snordine

link wray day

>Everyone who laughed when I got BTFO is just another fucking Montie, that girl who wouldn't go on a date with me is MONTIE! That college professor who flunked me for being musically illiterate is A FUCKING MONTIE! My dad is trying to kick me out because I am 25 and unemployed? HE MUST BE MONTIE!!!

Oops linked by mistake

says the guy without an ounce of respect for the very name of his favourite composer

tfw no qt pervy Kishinev bf to watch lewd aminu with, why even live

jade-vine.tumblr.com/post/135626992926/めじょく-2004-2005-510-youc-japan-2

Worst post ITT

What's your opinions on Toto - Africa ? ? ?

lol
If you go to a profile with a picture of JLA as the profile picture, a tag called "classical (effectively 5.5)," and multiple classical lists, and then don't realize it's Gabriel Faure, you need to off yourself.

Fuck off boldfaure you culture-less whoreswine.

beat up in high school much?

t. 'tist
you expect everyone to investigate every one of your ratings?

>going to your profile

lol why? I'm just arguing with you because you shitpost in here, I ain't clicking no links

The first thing I do when I go to a profile is check a person's 5's.

reminder

rbt.asia/mu/thread/52354464

Why are you so obsessed with suicide?

>Future- Honest 5 stars
>friends with russellvladimir

Yeah I don't think you have the credibility to insult anything you fucking faggot.

BTFO

Kishinev didn't post that, retard. It's some le ebin troll who masquerades as him here (he's also the one who spams that ASCII text in /rym/)

wew
someone needs to tell anti about this

t. Kishinev

he gets metaphorically beaten up here every single day

i saw the first time that was posted. he quickly tried deleting the thread and reposting it with his username cropped out... but it was too late

god tier

wow lol
>hey guys i just found my dads record collection

hello im new

what happens here??

t. Kishinev

It obviously was someone who used an 'inspect element' edit to change their username to 'Kishinev'. The proof is in the number of friends ratings: Kishinev, who has hundreds of RYM friends ,obviously would have more than 10 friends who rated that album.

You're an embryo for falling for such obvious b8

good vibes

it's like listening to a diss track by lil b

>WESTERN ARTT MUSIC XD I LISTEN TO IT HEHE IM SO SMART HEHE
>IM COLLEGE EDUCATED HEHE TAKE ME SERIOUSLY PLEASE DON'T IGNORE ME please seriously don't
>LITURGY BEST METAL BAND XDXDXD

Your dad has good taste :)

you don't have to get nervous kish; you're a legend around here :^)

boldfaure,if you seriously think The Ark Work is a 'Gesamtkunstwerk' (lol) you're a retard

supermarket speakers-core

Oh fuck, really?

>tfw the ASCII was not fucked up at one point
rbt.asia/mu/thread/60904594#p60904674

Wtf happened? How did KISHINEV disintegrate into K̻͓͗ͣ͐͒ͪI̡̯͎͖̻̹̎̃̋̈́̕̕S̷̛̠̰̹̑̈́̂͞ͅĬ̙̳̯̻̘͊̅̋̒͗͊̇͞NḘ̭͈̺̜͕͚͂̇͒͗̅ͅV̐̀̇ͮͬ͒͐҉͔̤̹̖ as can be seen here

How is it not?

rbt.asia/mu/thread/54268915#p54269041

>"Surprisingly for such a hyperliterate lyricist, Lamar is not much of a reader, saying that he mostly learns by talking to people from different walks of life."
Oh it shows Kendrick, it sure shows :^)

kek

>Lightning Bolt faux-black metal with the most obnoxious, blaring MIDI synth sounds ever and a hilarious trap-like song, bound together with some pseud writing to confer some conceptual grandeur

OMG MASTERPIECE GESAMTKUNSTWERK (I KNOW WAGNER LOL)!!

do i have taste yet Sup Forums???

kek

it has no non-musical elements you fucking clown, do you understand why the word Gesamtkunstwerk was created to describe opera rather than to describe albums you need to make up reasons to praise on rym

That doesn't explain anything about whether or not it's a gesamtkunstwerk.

>it has no non-musical elements you fucking clown

rateyourmusic.com/~visforhclf

streamlined my rating system a bit more and added based Joanna Newsom to my Favorites today along with doing a few more ratings.

I'm really liking this site.

well shit i guess any albums i own that come with a booklet are now gesamtkunstwerks!!!!!

t. embryo

>some pseud MS Paint diagram makes it a Gesamtkunstwerk

>Antipop Consortium

dang that takes me back, arrhythmia is a cool album

I didn't know bands typically provide philosophical diagrams and systems in their booklets?!

again:
>bound together with some pseud writing to confer some conceptual grandeur

those diagrams and shit are meaningless appeals to 'depth'

basically you're a retard

Just watch this

I don't get it

You're like a retarded turtle, you keep saying dumb shit then when people blow you the fuck OUT you go into your shell and go "How is it not? How is it not? quack quack quack"

Burden is on you fagoot.

Watch the anime or read the manga first.
It's a conceptual film about the psychological torment of the author leading to a cathartic and abrupt self destructive episode

It's all about Shinji, really
Even the crazy shit in the end

called it

How is it meaningless?

Hello, cunts. My review of Irakere's 1979 live album has been published.

Read it here:
rateyourmusic.com/collection/TheWorstRYMTrip/rating79071298

What should I review next?

dubs confirm

put your fucking trip back on

>a picture with loads of words on it that are generally considered to be 'philosophical' or 'artsy' is not a philosophical diagram
lmao you are such a pseud, please tell me your interpretation of that terrible picture if you think there is anything meaningful there.

it's just sophist wankery.
i can almost picture HHH huddled over his laptop with Illustrator open thinking how fucking deep he is with shit like "Law -> fervor"
if you buy into The Ark Work as a 'philosophical system' you're a fucking pseud

rateyourmusic.com/film/카페_느와르/

I0000days 12/26 11:18 GMT
Can you believe that one day pretentious rym cinephiles who like bresson and other dull crap will get to see this and come here and be like "meh this is not 5 stars for reasons I cannot explain because I'm so smart I transcend intelligence so here's 1 star ffs. also the trailer has vivaldi not bach that's so weak man 0.5 stars desu".

Haha calm down kid, I'm on my phone.
That's a very ignorant thing to do, shove it off because you don't understand it.

what happened to your review from yesterday?

also review pic related

Okay then, please enlighten me with your interpretation of that diagram and how it is reflected in the music

*awaiting some pseud response*

hey guys look what my cousin sent me lmao

vine.co/v/ieQdPPELVJM

I'm on my phone so not now.
I'll be back later today, if you prompt me again then I can detail the parts I understand.
But in essence it's religious philosophy with Kel Valhaal Reign Array and other entities representing different values

I deleted it, for two reasons:

I tend to go too far into absurdist humor territory, and it didn't really align with my desired portrayal of this persona.

Also I got publishing privileges revoked because of it and I didn't feel like editing it.

I'll give that album a shot.

baby cat

do it, one review a day and its going to be amazing

rateyourmusic.com/~hladik

One minute I'm on, next minute I'm gone