Merch thread

favorite music merchandise. hats, shirts, posters, etc.

pic not related, just a random fucking music t-shirt

Picked up this obscure one recently

I hate the font that shirt uses, I've seen one with sharper lettering that looked way better but I've never been able to find it

just ordered this shit

good taste

This would look a lot better without the text. If the meme didn't exist, at least.

Don't have a whole lot of band shirts but I got a Silver Mt Zion wolfhead shirt when they were touring for Fuck Off Get Free, wear that shit all the time. Also have a ASIWYFA shirt with the pyramid logo on the back of the neck that's bretty neat

hi Will

UNDERCOVER

Joy Division Trench

US M / EU 48-50 / 2

$729

fuck

got this GY!BE tshirt, but mine is black and red printing
>pic related

qt

Same but it's printed in gold

I like the design.

i will fight him, strictly in a self defense situation. or if he makes threats against my family or my life and i am scared for my life

recent cops

for around the house only

sick

Cool as fuck

Picked up a shirt from some band called Darto earlier today since they were cheap. Bretty gud.

I've got a Forever Changes shirt and a NMH one I got when I saw them a couple years ago and one from this string quartet called Ethel that actually has a sick design. Wish there were more websites with good band merch. I know about nightchannels but that's it for cool band shirts

this is probably what all those guys who tweet Dan Barrett all day wear.

This is my favorite one that I own, want to get the Sun Kil Moon one from his website next

anyone got hats? i've been looking for a cool hat

weeb

hat meme has everything overpriced
wait a couple months tbqh
think beach fossils has a cool one restocked on their site

Mark's depression can only be solved with animu girls

prefer this shirt tbqh

Cant find it, but i have a white TWIABP shirt with the anti weed cartoon dog on a skateboard with a thought bubble saying the band name in full

yeah that beach fossils one is sick actually, gonna cop that

kek

nah the drummer boy one is the best

I like the backpack better

I wish that fag Dan had made a Black Wing or HANL or non-edgy Giles Corey one. I can only buy so many No Fun Not Evers