Why I work for college radio

To think a bunch of you didn't believe their would be physicals.

Other urls found in this thread:

similarweb.com/website/Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody cares, it's shit.

Who gives a shit CLPPNG is only good for background music.

If this thread is serious, what's it like? Fun?

don't reply next time, these posts are shit fyi. Seriously, summerfags are cancer.

does that really count?

this reminds me, can somebody post that pic where it's three frames of a guy being retarded and getting told to fuck off, and then the last frame is a guy being retarded in summer and everyone's like OMG SUMMERFAG SUMMER IS SHIT WOW

Why wouldn't it?

because not anyone can get it.

That's actually pretty cool. How do you guys get these? By request or do they just send them?

what? DNEddELD? never heard of them

haha its the other way dummy ;)

I guess, but I haven't tried the band camp page thing yet. I'm gonna tomorrow after I get my paycheck.

SubPop just sent it. I did play a few tracks of theirs on my show a number of times so there is a chance they saw that our station plays this sort of stuff and thought we'd like this. We get a lot of good stuff from them to balance out some of the teash. Pic related: another quality release

Fake as fuck gayboy

go fuck another donkey

look who's talking

If you don't mind saying, what college station do you work for?

it's not even a tape

Nah, nigga, this Shit's real.

It's a Minnesota state University in the north end of the state. We aren't very big but we have a very good film department, which is what I'm actually there for.

clean your fuggin car

god your car makes you look like a fucking degenerate

I'm sorry I don't throw things away when I should.

>Clipping releases a small physical run of something they released digitally
Shit man, this shit just blew my fucking mind, like, holy shit bro

>30% increase in traffic
>not that much
check yourself before you wreck yourself summerfag

source: similarweb.com/website/Sup Forums.org

white boy using the word nigga
kys fuckboy

>their
>college
Get your money back

TIL I am the 30% xd

30% increase where? I don't see where that graph shows a 30% increase in traffic

today I learned you can't read a graph. It went from about 75 to about 100. that's only 25%.

Not user, but I think the graph speaks for itself

Can you honestly play shit like Clipping to normies? Boggles my mind senpai.

We're a small radio station that can only legally broadcast a block off campus and since we're low staff rather than try and compete with the actual stations around here we try and play that weird shit no one else will.

>artwork is a j card
>several versions with different "hand numbered" labels
>no cassette
>using j card artwork on other formats

pretty fucking cringe. "look we're REAL underground see!!!"

This. My local college radio station played some tracks off Sleep Cycle when it came out and usually play animal collective whenever. I've heard some other songs that we're wonky and in a different language too while driving. I'd actually love to work there, but unfortunately, my ex works there and is their new music director. So I'm expecting trash to hit the airwaves soon enough.

Painting With is still sitting in our top thirty, I really want to just switch it with Sleep cycle but I have to make the changes in our top thirty seem "oganic" while we're down for the summer.

this college stations always play obscure shit like whatever they want it's great

I live mixed the new boris and Merzbow album for one of my shows. I don't think a lot of people listened but it was really fun.

Increase is the percent of the initial that is added to reach the final. 100 is the final, 75 is the initial.
100-75=25
75/25=3
Therefore 25 is 1/3 (or about 30%) of 75. Adding it would be a 30% increase.

I never thought I'd have to teach someone a math lesson on Sup Forums. Seriously, go back and get your GED so I don't have to do this again.

is it only a single or, like, the whole EP?

I hope you get cancer and die

stuff it nerd

>"heh guys lets just overly sample this Whitehouse song! and lets name our release after it ! That'll tell people that we're into the underground and noise and stuff! haha great idea bro"

don't forget le edgy mysterious guy hardcore aesthetic

I didn't think disgusting wiggers listened to Clipping. Makes a lot of sense though bc they suck

I'll trust moot over some random other site anyday.

The guy who left us?

summerfags are the ones wasting their time listening to shit music like clipping

>nigga

I dislike clipping.

I love noise, and I love rap, but they have all the good qualities of neither.

The noise is thin, boring, and repetitive. It doesn’t interact with the rest of the music in any meaningful way, and that isn’t a good thing.

The rap is extremely puerile. I mean, I’ve listened to my fair share of safe hip hop with juvenile lyrics and liked it but
>WRIGGLE LIKE A SNAKE GIRL WRIGGLE LIKE A WORM GIRL WRIGGLE LIKE A EEL ×10
>TWERK SOMETHIN GRL
>GET MONEY ×1,000 SO EXPERIMENTAL
>ICE SCULPTURE INEXPLICABLY SOLID FOR YEARS

It’s just not good. It’s as if the noise was an afterthought. It’s like this guy laid down some extremely boring lines, realized it was shit, and then friend of his posted a Sutcliffe Jügend video an Facebook and he was like, ”what the hell, it can’t make it worse.

I’ve listened to every release of theirs (except that 24 hour remix fucking lmao) because I want to like a crossover of two genres I like, but I can't. It just isn’t good. There are a few interesting segments, but it’s picking the corn out of the shit.

please like and subscribe

The get money outro was in reference to experimental composer Steve Reich

Cool

Not as interesting as they thought it would be I guess

nice blog but you're absolutely right

I strongly disagree but I won't argue with you because regardless of what I say it won't change your opinion.

good man