Let's settle this age old debate

Is she really a great talent or just eye candy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ShlW5plD_40
youtube.com/watch?v=qDc_5zpBj7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

neither

She's pretty okay at best.

Great Candy

More like eye pork

Neither.

says Meghan Trainor everyday

I like this song

youtube.com/watch?v=ShlW5plD_40

>eye candy

I find her very attractive and I like her music

My weight is no
My diet is no
You gotta let it go

>great talent
>eye candy

Pick 0.

I would but I'd hate myself in the morning

Not my genre, but catchy and I kinda dig what she does.

youtube.com/watch?v=qDc_5zpBj7s
( is another good example for what I'm about to say and actually the one that came to mind)

It's not about actually trying to send a message (I think), she just makes fun songs. Where music is a form of entertainment media, I think it should be pleasant before trying to shove social agendas down our throats, which is far too common in the pop genre.

Or I could be completely wrong. I don't pay enough attention to her to know what she claims to be about.

One of the worst things to happen to pop music in the last few years.

an amendment to this:
Also I'd smash shamelessly.

underrated

someone post that picture of her ass please

Same

Shes neither, only real people who like her only do so because its "progressive"

It's funny how people call her progressive when she her songs have backwards ideologies

I bet 100 smackaroonis she's a virgin.

D-Do you really think?

She was a fat girl substitute cheerleader in high school, she thought she was hot shit and was mean because she thought that was sexy but I guarantee that no one even went near her ass, plus she's a rich kid. And I highly doubt she has gotten with anyone recently or in the last few years, she's spoken about having problems finding a boyfriend (it's because she's ugly) and says that it's because she's famous. I guarantee you she's a virgin, she also just has that sexually inexperienced look about her.
100 smackaroonis says she's a virgin.

>eye candy

>eye candy

>implying girls over 20 can be virgin, let alone famous ones

Did anybody else watch that A&E show "Born This Way", where the sex addicted down syndrome kid says he thinks Meghan Trainor is attractive?