ITT: /getting_into_qt3.14_pants_core/

ITT: /getting_into_qt3.14_pants_core/

Macdemarco2.jpg

why not just upload an image
if you want a landwhale sure

Emo revival shit or pop punk shit like above I guess

It doesn't even matter all of these cute girls have the shittiest personalities and opinions anyway

I've never met a girl with the same music taste as me that doesn't identify as a Marxist-leninst or intersectional feminist or some stupid shit like that

>I've never met a girl with the same music taste as me that doesn't identify as Marxist-leninst or intersectional feminist or some stupid shit like that
Same.

It's become clear to me that you either settle with some normie pleb, or you settle with a personality molded by tumblr. There's no middle-ground with womemes.

I've just given up on women as a whole

>I've never met a girl with the same music taste as me that doesn't identify as a Marxist-leninst or intersectional feminist or some stupid shit like that
Have you considered that your taste in music is terrible?

Every facial expression is smarmy or smug

Literally nothing. No girl is going to fuck you solely because of the music you listen to. Everyone who has posted ITT is a virgin, myself included.

I'm perfectly aware of this

I don't think it's a matter of what genres he listens to, holistically. I think most womemes that listen to music outside of top-40 are going to cling to cringe-worthy sub-cultures, with wholly adopted, non-organic opinions, personalities, tastes, etc.

I want to, but I don't know how I'll ever become content with the idea of never touching a girl's arm, or neck, or thigh, of a girl never appreciating my company, my existence.

I suspect we'll just be dead before we hit thirty.

Yeah especially the animefaggots

vampire weekend
bon iver
mewithoutyou/la dispute suprisingly
mgmt

Brand New

Deja Entendu in particular

>tfw you'll never touch a boob again
I get upset about it too. Maybe a perfect girl does exist, but I won't find her.
Last time I thought I found the perfect girl she ruined my fucking life, so fuck that.

What happened?

I guess this is a feels thread now

We were together for 3, almost 4 years.
She didn't like my friends so after a while it was just me and her.
She was there at my graduation, there for me at the saddest parts of my life. We were together for everything.
I guess after a while we were completely dependent on each other.
For some reason around the time 2016 started she changed so suddenly. She cut her hair short, started getting into modern art, she started to get mad at me very quickly. She used to be too clingy but after a while she would ignore me completely, not talking to me when we're together, pull herself away when I tried to hold her hand or kiss her cheek.
She broke up with me for reasons I still don't understand and we argued a lot after that. I got really depressed after the break up and I guess that just made her hate me even more.
I'm basically a shut in now, I go months without leaving my house. I quit my job because all of the money I was earning was going to dates and presents for her so now I don't need money.

She's telling people I'm a nazi now or something for some reason, I have no way of communicating with her because she blocked me on everything right after telling me I'm a low life that's going nowhere in life and how I'm hopeless and going to kill myself blah blah blah.

I don't understand how someone can go from madly in love with you to literally not caring if you're dead instantly. I can't sleep at night without thinking about her she sucks I hate her ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

anyway thanks for reading my blog now you know why I don't trust women

this was supposed to be in response to whoops

>qt3.14 grill tells me she wanted to go see Nathaniel Rateliff live
>literally who
>go check out his soundcloud
>listen to his newest album
>next day chat her up about it
>"oh i never actually listened to any of his albums"
>mfw

so she became a feminist cunt and broke up with you because you were a proud straight white male.

Women don't care about music they care more about celebrity. The music they listen to is like a fashion statement to them and once something goes out of cool or unfashionable they stop caring about it.

Did she start college around that time?

Anyway, maybe she just didn't love you? Maybe it was just some adolescent adoration that helped her cope with circumstances of youth.

I'd say at least you've the memories, but I won't pretend they're of any benefit to the present.

Yeah, basically.

I hope you feel better man, someone like that is not worth your time or emotions. Hang in there.

She's going into college. We met in high school but I've already been in college for a couple of years.

I don't want these memories though the fact that she's in them makes them bad memories. I want to forget about her. I can't even reflect on my sisters wedding or my own graduation because she was right next to me for those.
Sometimes I get flashbacks to this one 4th of july where we walked around my neighborhood and watched the fireworks alone in the park and I get really bummed out.

Thanks, man. I appreciate it

>implying intersectional feminism is bad
brih.......

yeah yall shut up quit w this senseless misogyny

I personally want to believe that my opinions of women are wrong.

If you've got something to say, something to refute us, then fucking say it. Don't just label the discourse "misogyny" and thereby deem it inappropriate and that we've to stop.

That's not going to work here.

go back to tumblr pc faggots

Literally an "alt" teen girl you talk to today knows this album, but this and Daisy are legit masterpieces

Brand New has never made a masterpiece

How To Bait A 14-year-old

if you were dependant on each other tht wasn't a good relationships. i don't know why she broke up with you nor i care, but if it was only the two of you it had to end, a love thata alienates you from the rest of the world is not healthy. just keep on moving man, accept the time you had with her and also accept that now it's over. identify your own mistakes and grow. and if you get depressed seek professional help. change is good dude. try to embrace the void right now and become more powerful. make new frends. go to a park look for a new job. listen to animal collective

daisy is not that good imo..... the devil n god are raging inside me is their masterpiece, to be honest

Explain, user.

Not music related, but as an observation, most people afraid of getting back into the game and finding the perfect girl for them for the second time lost the first one due to them not knowing the do's and don'ts of a stable, adult, lasting relationship. Those thoughts of what you did wrong, and would do differently? That's experience telling you the second time around will be better. Thinking there is no one else for you is very detrimental, limiting and selfish, let alone downright narcissistic of one to think.

Deja Entendu is pretty decent but everything else is just melodramatic and corny (like 98 percent of emo bands), they are a good band but most of their songs are stagnant.

>thinking there is no one else for you is very detrimental, limiting, and selfish, let alone downright narcissistic
What if I think that there's no one at all for me?

Thank for the advice.
You guys are give better advice and say nicer things than everyone I've spoken to irl
I'm glad I get to talk about this with you all

I can agree with that, most songs on TDAG follow a similar pattern: soft, whispery guitars and vocals with a long build up to a loud, screaming crescendo.

>most songs on TDAG follow a similar pattern: soft, whispery guitars and vocals with a long build up to a loud, screaming crescendo

>Sowing Season
>Jesus
>You Won't Know
>Welcome to Bangkok
>Not the Sun
>Untitled
>Handcuffs

How do you explain those songs, then?

yeah you're right i should elaborate. but some of you have such strong opinions on women, such a hatred, that is hard for me to think it is not obvious for you too that there's something wrong/violent/radical bout the statements you guys make, so why explain? but anyways, back to my explanation, well it's just weird i've been on many threads that go like this.
>bunch of snobby virgins wanting to get on girl's pants at all costs, then complaining about how women's musical tastes are inferior, then not only implying w their condescending statements but literally saying how women as a whole are inferior, but still wanting to fuck em.

that's how i think this kind of threads are misogynistic dude, they start so subtle an then boom we got a dude saying how he sees all women as handicapped children. it hasn't gotten to that last point i said but please stop before it gets there. also i recognize there are women who are dumb who are extremely mindless, but aren't most people nowadays? also remember that most people are like this because of a greater reason. people are not how they truly are because they are scared, that's why most people conform to being stupid and mediocre bc they wanna fill some impossible ridiculous hurtful molds that have been imposed by a patriarchal society and stop us from being our natural selves. and i don't wanna make this longer but if anyone has something to say please just be rational and i will answer what i think

I was the guy who originally stated the TDAG and Daisy were masterpiece's, I was simply agreeing with the guy who said some song were stale and stagnant, but sowing season, jesus, you wont know, and welcome to bangkok all follow that pattern

you are welcome mané. just so you know i am a grill

I hate to sound cliche, but time heals. I was in your position a while back and one day I just said "fuck it" and stopped looking back
Hang in there

>Sowing Season
Little to no build up. Thirty second's in the vocals and guitar are already erupting. Doesn't fit.
>Jesus
Doesn't build. Beginning to end vocals and guitar are equally tame.
>You Won't Know
Same as Sowing Season.
>Welcome to Bangkok
Is an instrumental.

You've yet to refute anything. I'm literally asking, begging you to tell me that I'm wrong right now.

>daisy is not that good imo....
IMO Daisy is there best, but it's ridiculously underrated due to the genre change from DAG. Daisy managed to decently fuse a very southern/blues-y sound with Emo/post-hardcore.

>people are not who they are because of a patriarchal society
Those people are society you fucking idiot.

My guess would be appreciate the acquaintances, friends, family, or if none of these suit you either, appreciate yourself and just live life as happy as your means justify. People can live happy lives alone, you don't have to have a partner through it all. Either actively try and find someone and if you do you do, if you don't tou don't. Same goes for not trying to find someone. Let them find you ans if nothing does, good thing tou weren't looking.