youtube.com/watch?v=w25UA7YxwJs

How about something triumphant and upbeat

but im scared

the pound is diving

>voted against Scotish independence
>Now have to watch England drag us out of the EU
Fuck me senseless.

market speculation is crazy man, but it will adapt

The UK always been an economic power house. You guys don't need those EU shills, isn't your sovereignty valuable?

This was supposed to be for

youtube.com/watch?v=y8OgkjcW0g4

Dubious, we do a great deal of trade with the EU, and there's many offices that work from the UK dealing with the EU which is a shitload of people out of a job and money gone to mainland europe.

Same here. I don't even care if Scotland leaves now.

as someone who works at an investment firm, this is very, very bad

IDK how I feel about it.

But I like Nigel Farage and I hate John Oliver.

So I guess I'd prefer UK leaving?

Should we emigrate? I've spent the past hour trying to convince myself that this country isn't absolutely fucked.
>pound crashes
>trade crumbles
>borders are tightened and people are shipped off
>boris becomes pm
>labour disappears
>Scotland goes independent
>England is pushed to the far right and decades of progress is lost
Yeah no we're fucked.

VOTE LEAVE

youtube.com/watch?v=l8DRI-D7-WQ

I want everyone who voted leave to print out really big stickers and just wear them everywhere they go for the next 20 years so they can proudly enjoy being responsible for what they see around them.

Bitch it's already over

>other brexit thread gets deleted
>this one stays
Good job mods!

youtube.com/watch?v=2oVMRADOq5s
It's been nice knowing you guys.

Guess the Sex Pistols really jumped the gun with the whole "No Future" bit?

>progress
Kill yourself

We need a Brexit thread somewhere that isn't Sup Forums.

WE MUST LEAVE

If it's any consolation, at least the Yanks are fucked too

m8 you're the one in favour of economic suicide, consider upgrading to the real thing.

How come?

How so?

Donald Trumpu

>we need a political thread outside of the political board
For what fucking purpose?

for music discussion. I'm listening to this it's cathartic.

Fuck you rapefugee lover

>waterfall
>not even the good one

youtube.com/watch?v=QnaR8NxRebg

No he's going to Make America Great Again.

global rule 3, senpai.
Yeah, I'm sure.

Because Sup Forums is a self-perpetuating shithole of xenophobia. The worst part is they're mainly teenagers with no life experience.

If you really believe it, it's not a lie

you mean the god emperor himself?

its a music thread dipshit

i need albums for the upcoming apocalypse. hit me

>for music discussion

Sure, music

fuck off

"Childless single men who masturbate to anime"

try and make on on /lit/ then
actually don't, you'll just bring the Sup Forumstards there and shit it up too

You could point to any 6 posts in any music thread that aren't directly related to music.
Rather than making another off topic post why don't you post/discuss the music you're listening to while the UK puts a noose about its neck.

That would be me

Fine
Everyone's probably already heard this song, but it's British and about doom and gloom so it fits.
youtube.com/watch?v=E7hvGPLexL0

Some guy pointed out that since UK assets have an estimated worth of around $15t and the pound has fallen 9%, Britain has lost 1.2 trillion dollars in the past few hours.

Assets aren't currency though, I'm not so sure it works like that.

Sure fits that a Brexiter would have shit laddish tastes.

Anyone else seriously terrified by people who unironically post photoshopped images of anime girls smiling next to fascist leaders and unironically call Trump a "god emperor"???? BECAUSE I AM

youtu.be/ZbM6WbUw7Bs

nah mate, people have always been that retarded. the internet has just allowed it to be seen.
we're only as fucked as we've been throughout the course of history.

JESUS FUCK GET IT AWAY FROM ME

sup reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=aCfRcgoPxTw

The funny thing is it wouldn't surprise me at all if Trump (assuming he become president) bans anime.

You know what you must do: kill the godhead, steer the course of history towards glory. Go full Libra

youtube.com/watch?v=I2Qlb0qFLFE

>because I am
Why? Republicans are his only chance at winning the election, and even they are still trying to prevent his official nomination.

He's too rude, arrogant, narcissistic, and divisive to stand a chance at winning the primaries. And any rational person who's been paying attention to his behavior knows it.

If that were true I would accept that Trump knows best.

I hope this is some post-ironic bullshit, but I know it's not
that's like the most reddit video possible mate

What the fuck is it with anime faggots and their love of Trump??

it's the other way around fampai, and it's because they're mostly walking neckbeard stereotypes

>England is pushed to the far right
Boo fucking hoo

>England is pushed to the far right

Thank God

Move out of your parents' house and get a real job.

I'm not even a Yuro and the fact that the only argument the "stay" people have is incoherent RACIST XENOPHOBIC WE NEED TOLERANCE AND UNITY shit tells me all I need to know

Can someone please briefly explain both sides of the argument on this issue. I mean, what are the supposed pros and cons to this?

>being far to either side and not realising that both sides have good and bad things about them
wew lad

They like anime because they're schizoid, socially inept, autistic spectrum sperglord NEETs who use anime to escape the depressing lives they live in their parents basement and fantasize about being japanese school girls.
Trump's fans are also schizoid, socially inept, autistic spectrum, sperglord NEETs who blame their shitty lives on mexicans because they have literally no self awareness, so you can imagine there would be a lot of overlap.
Yeah, I don't think basement dwelling animefags will count among the racially pure when the pogroms come.

>geogaddi
>bad trip

youtube.com/watch?v=kP7BhDjB2WI

>He says, "Death
he is my friend
He promised me
a quick end".
Says, "The world is
in pain
and should be
put down
and God is a sadist
and that he knows it"

Don't try to learn on Sup Forums, what the fuck is wrong with you? I refuse to even give you my side of the argument on this one.

I'm completely uninformed on this, but apparently they're most likely going to stay in the trade agreement that caused all the things people claimed as negatives without all the positives of being in the EU, so it seems like they've really fucked themselves for no reason
many people find it spooky tbf

nice false assumptions, neither of them are true

I used to be a centrist fence sitter too, lad

IMF BTFO
INTERNATIONAL FINANCE BTFO
NEOLIBERALS BTFO
JOHN OLIVER BTFO
Sup ForumsDDIT BTFO

what a fucking day lads

This is pretty much what I've heard; in which case, I 100% support Brexit.

If "xenophobia" is one of the main issues here, then the incompetant immigrants who's countries are going to shit can absolutely go fuck themselves,

Do you think Thom's sitting in his house just silently weeping right now, christ I feel bad for the guy

Let me ask you
I don't give a fuck about politics
But why did your type come in and ruin /c/?
No one wants to see that shit

*BRITAIN BTFO
good job guys

Obviously I don't give much of a fuck in the first place, lad.

Someone post the image

Leave:
>EU membership is detrimental to UK economy
>immigrants are fucking up our country
>Belgian bogeymen pulling the strings on 'stuff'
>here are 0 academic studies to back this up

Remain
>EU trade is measurably beneficial to economy and Leave figures on membership are false
>immigration objectively contributes to this country's wealth and power
>UK has full control over its own laws, as proved by all these case studies
>here are thousands of academic studies, economists and every qualified leader in the Western Hemisphere to back this up

Farage (until a few weeks ago the most reviled man in Britain and a universal laughing stock) managed to tap into the xenophobic vein of British voters more successfully than ever before.

>IMF BTFO
>INTERNATIONAL FINANCE BTFO
How are they BTFO if their forecasts are coming true?
>NEOLIBERALS BTFO
How are they BTFO if the leave faction of the neoliberal conservative party and the neoliberal UKIP party got exactly what they wanted?

don't know, I don't go on that board. I've visited /c/ once a couple of years ago but just out of curiosity

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY, UK

You deserve everything you get for actually browsing a board like /c/

You haven't read the economic arguments, are you fucking serious?

>Anyone I disagree with is a"reviled universal laughing stock"

>xenophobic
There's that word, into the trash it goes

>xenophobic

There's that word again. How do you think it's okay for immigrants to invade our country when they fucked their own? Why should we help them, they should stay and fight for their shit, not look for another country to spoonfed them.

>are you serious
Yeah... I'm serious.

I'm American and I have a lot better things to worry about that British politics, m80.
>inb4 it'll affect the US too

I work at an investment firm in the US. How does it feel to voluntarily vote your own country back into the dark ages?

You really think the average immigrant is in any way responsible for the state their country is in? If you were born in a collapsing country, are you telling me you would put your life on the line to die for it instead of taking refuge in a country that's graciously offered it to you? Do you understand what empathy is?

>ignoring a very large portion of the rhetoric put forward in arguing for brexit
even if you're for brexit that's retarded and dishonest
t. another user

What are global markets, trade agreements, diplomatic access to EU if Britain stayed? Jesus fucking christ this must be willful ignorance or quality bait.

shit countries contain shit people

>that image
telling

Anybody who supports leave is just economically illiterate.

Plain and simple.

>my facts are better than your facts
Besides it's more about immigration and as Farage said that irrelevance of EU governance.

That explains why the brexit happened then

An user previously mentioned that most of the trade deals will remain. Is that not true?

>immigration contributes to the countries wealth and power
Lol. I really don't think immigration will cease, and if this gives them greater control over the influx of leaches, then it seems logical.

Seriously this. I'm not invested in the issue at all but can't help but noticing how retarded people are.