Just how bad is the new Ghostbusters theme by Fallout Boy?

Just how bad is the new Ghostbusters theme by Fallout Boy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2AQ44nPrRTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's pretty catchy.

About as bad as the movie's going to be.

I haven't heard it but seeing as it's fall out boy I have no doubt it's awful

I bet Huey Lewis is happy about this, more royalties.

youtu.be/2AQ44nPrRTM

Jesus Christ I didn't think it'd be this bad.

New Drugs.

> ft. Missy Elliott

but why

It was bad, realllllllllllllllllllll bad.

fall out boy are cool. they were at least

holy shit i change my mind

samefagging with a trip

holy fuck ive just read the title please tell me this isnt real

>30+ year old men who dress like late-2000s high schoolers
Why is this allowed

Man you guys are overreacting. It sounds fine. I'm not expecting the movie to be a revelation or anything, but neither were the others. Take off the nostalgia goggles, guys.

It's objectively shit, user

it's perfectly fitting for how terrible this movie is going to be. and i'm not even a fan of the originals.

no, actually this one is pure shit for once

Everything about this project is just surreal. How absolutely, irredeemably bad it looks, how it keeps getting worse with shit like this, and the shitstorm that they're trying to turn it into now that they realize the mistake they've made.

Wew, this is unpleasant. Nostalgia or no, the composition is grating and slow. It's vocally interesting and the guitar holds up, but the beat kinda drags and takes away from anything good about it. The industrial vibe they seem to have been working towards doesn't sound great in execution, mostly because of the overproduction involved. Missy was unnecessary, and it's a waste of her talent.

/douchery

>kill those ghosts
they aren't killed.....it's literally a plot point that are stored somewhere. i know i'm being an autist but holy shit

It's not a mistake. It's garbage that is designed to appeal to people who love garbage

LOOKIT

I kind of liked some of the percussion, but thats about it. RIP ghostbusters for real.

How is Missy the best part?

that intro is a hot mess

nevermind the whole song is