Hate to be that guy, but lost all music in PC crash and need to restock my library

hate to be that guy, but lost all music in PC crash and need to restock my library

anyone have a good link to kanye discog?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.co.nz/#F!ph9kzCyQ!z3A92D6tXe0mvFrDbKqfJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump im gay

t h i c c

suck my penis gaylord

everything up to cruel summer.

mega.co.nz/#F!ph9kzCyQ!z3A92D6tXe0mvFrDbKqfJQ

P E R F E C T
E
R
F
E
C
T

hnng

what i blows me away about sculptures like this, where it's a human underneath a cloth, is that they so perfectly capture how soft and smooth both the fabric and being underneath are
not to mention it's fucking stone, it's a rock, it's hard and brittle, and yet it looks so realistic, but actual cloth and human bodies are so gentle so there's a nice contrast there too

ikr? same with how 2D women are literally more perfect than the real thing

what is perfection if you can only look and imagine and never touch or interact

from what I can tell, Corradini had been at it for at least 30 years at that point. It makes me want to stop being lazy

aesthetic perspective

get a what.cd account

i'll never be able to interact/touch a real woman either, so why not imagine

kill yourself honestly

What would Corradini be making nowadays? Pic related, I think he'd be serious weeb.

That scultue remains me that i gonna die alone lol

Not as perfect as the sculpture but still more appealing than real women.

true and I'm not even a weeb

This might've been great advice, like, seven years ago, but it's much, much harder now that sitewide freeleeches are a less-than-yearly occurence and the site is so big, making filling requests (the main method of gaining buffer = more allowance to download) competitive. Slsk, the archive, and rutracker will probably cover what this user wants, and if he wants to get weird, there are blogspots and wordpresses and google. Private torrent sites are an expensive game, and for the lazy person coming into the game this late, entirely too much work.

>Neither having backups nor an organized Spotify or Apple Music library to redownload
>not even paying for music you like and would actually redownload

You deserve it, senpai

Too bad for you. I'll still have all my cds when my computer crashes. Not a bit of data will be lost.