>leftist music publication agrees with leftist pro-trans political stance
>TRANSPHOBIA BTFO
Are you dense?

p4k does it again ladies and gentlemen

Why am i not surprised after they gave 9.0 to Antony Hegarti

youtube.com/watch?v=Fhz9LXX5AkE

Hey this is pretty good actually not cringe at all

It actually sounds exactly like Devin Townsend's Punky Bruster album

>one in which the only reasonable and intelligent responses are anger and aggression.

>not b8'ing with brexit memes
Come on Sup Forums, you're already behind the times.

its a good ep, but its 7 minutes, why the fuck is it a whole bnm lol

it's timely

gloss fucking sucks
its not even about their views, the music sucks

Can't wait for the day of the rope

Short attention spans

>reminder that p4k thinks album by meme gimmick band appropriating a serious mental condition for their own benefit is better than pic related
You fuckers should've stopped going to Pitchfork years ago, but you didn't listen, you never fucking listen.

Wait, they aren't even trannies? It's just a concept album?

this goes pretty hard despite not paying attention to the lyrical content

They're transtrenders.

kinda reminds me of minor threat lgbt edition

>its not even about their views
uh huh, yeah

lmaoooooo

lamo like the only hardcore record they have recently reviewed, maybe even this year, and they only did it for lbgt brownie points

>all band members dress up
Not in a million years are all of them trans.
In general SJWs have fucked trans people over by using it as a way to rebel gender norms when it's really just about people who have fucked hormone levels and need help so they don't mutilate themselves. It'd be like using schizophrenia as a slogan for being more imaginative.

>Not in a million years are all of them trans.
proof?

>In general SJWs have fucked trans people over by using it as a way to rebel gender norms
lmaoooooo which alt right talking head vomited that idea into your mouth?

i think they are

Shit this is actually pretty good. Maybe not BNM good, but still.

>30 minute songs that go nowhere
C'mon you know that TBK, The Seer, and STFTB are all way better.

Why should they give it BNM when it's just their last two albums but not as good?

pssh its good shit though, it doesnt have to be a swans album to be great

I don't care what you believe, how stupid do you have to be to torpedo your career by tweeting shit like this?

Whirr is a shit band but their bants are on point.

Whirr are shit anyway

dude citation needed papi chulo

>a bunch of boys running around in panties

2bh I'd rather listen to something short and to the point than 2 hours of Swans being deep

there were better when they had qt's in the band

>full album
>7 minutes long

Whirr-Sway

>2014 AOTY, Shoegaze AOTYAY, Noise Rock, Post-Rock, Definitely Better Than This Shit

Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=5MWDHKLrdV0

mega.co.nz/#!MoFkDbqJ!_9binaxh95hbe7sBNaUcMQN5219hrRWFS65nfz9cGJo

are you new to punk?

vanilla rock for the vanilla starbucks audience

shit music made by people with mental illnesses that will convince themselves this is bait so they can sleep at night

whirr is gr8 desu

Wew.

They didn't say anything misogynistic, by the way. It's nice that we live in an age where the collective influences of tumblr and various leftist hiveminds have more weight than integrity, and truth.

Wew.

oh wow it's shit

I'm having trouble reconciling this laid back stoner groove with

Whirr are hilarious.

Can someone give me a non shit posting answer on why people on this board take the opinions of pitchfork so seriously?

I can't even believe people participate in pitchfork count down threads

gr8 b8 m8

all this proves is that they're massively retarded for thinking there wouldn't be backlash from this, no wonder they haven't been heard from since

>It's nice that we live in an age where the collective influences of tumblr and various leftist hiveminds have more weight than integrity, and truth.

This is their most recent tweet, it's from last year

no one takes it seriously, its literally just to trigger clueless people like yourself, its ign scores, they mean nothing

What even prompted this roast

>taking it seriously
Are you?

>laughing at a particular group of trannies is now the same thing as misogyny
>these peoples' opinions matter
>they're the growing generation

>trigger
I don't read pitchfork at all. A lot of people on here make a shit load of threads related to them though.

>they're the growing generation
yes, and yours is fading

say hi to the flappers for us

you responded, you got "triggered" i dont mean it as the overtly offended corrupted definition, the word was in my vocab before the meme, sorry, i just meant it like it incited a response from u

please user, this is a blue board. no breasts allowed.

Remember when leftist politics used to be about organized labor and the working man instead of the right to mutilate your genitals and dress like a woman?

nothing

and the dude from gloss's comebacks were p weak

>dude from gloss

problematic

ops thumbnail

>these peoples' opinions matter
Maybe on twitter

ants

Crazy how all their problems just started with "Lol @ G.L.O.S.S."

"Perennial Dickhead Shoegazers" will be my math rock band's name lads

I'm 21.
>b-but muh only crusty, old whites don't agree with muh leftist narrative!

Swear to God you new, tumblr fucks are lucky that I haven't the means to find where you live because I'd beat the living shit out of you.

They mattered enough to get Whirr dropped from their label, as in they lost their job because of some retards from tumblr. That's what I'm referring to.

#TOASTED

>weak

they look more tiny than anything

>trannyterrorist
Proof that people do this shit for attention. Definition of using their mental illness as a personality accessory.

>Swear to God you new, tumblr fucks are lucky that I haven't the means to find where you live because I'd beat the living shit out of you.
ahahahahahahaha come get it fagboi

Return to classical liberalism WHEN?
They're all going to the alt-right.

>NPR Liberals

Considering the pandering SJW music acts NPR shills for, it scares me that they're still considered too centrist

>le trans people are mentally ill!

of course they are, you fucks. so are bipolar people. should we deny them meds and tell them they're not depressed?

Tell me where you live, then. Seeing that you're too much of a fucking pussy to refute anything that I've said in this thread, you've left me no choice but to beat some fucking sense into you.

Not even a roast, just slight warmth

more like G.R.O.S.S.

I live at 123 fucking ur mum boulevard

if you hit you've got a baby dick avenue you've gone too far

Bipolar is far different from jumping on HRT and butchering your body. I don't care if it's a controversial opinion I think trans people need to be researched a lot more before they start fucking with their body, changing hormones and getting all kinds of surgery.

bars

>butchering your body
stop with this meme, people can do whatever the fuck they want to themselves

>I think trans people need to be researched a lot more before they start fucking with their body, changing hormones and getting all kinds of surgery.
see above

I mean the music is just pretty basic for punk standards. not really anything new or special, reminds me of Diarrhea Planet.

If they combined artistry with their message then I could appreciate it.

Last I checked five year old children don't declare themselves schizophrenic and spend the rest of their lives on hormones while the entire country claps for their bravery and their parents tell all the reporters how proud they are of condemning their prepubescent child to a life of medication and lab rat experiments

Who cares if someone wants to carve their cock up, it's their cock

>stop with this meme
If you want to be taken seriously, don't use the word meme as a defence mechanism simply because you disagree.

>tell me to come and fight you
>won't tell me where
As expected.

You're so weak. Your kind won't survive.

youtu.be/mpDfxF6RrQA?t=2m12s

Everything you need to know about this band

If you reread the post there's an address

oh well, I guess it's no skin off my nose when they eventually commit suicide because they fucked up their bodies beyond belief.

>people can do whatever the fuck they want to themselves

Last I checked the age of fucking consent was a thing?

>people can do whatever the fuck they want to themselves
All the while using tax-subsidized health insurance that they probably don't contribute a single dime to because, let's be real, these people don't have jobs!

Yeah still don't understand how it's "brave". I don't feel brave for suffering from depression.

I get the sense you're being sarcastic but yeah, that's pretty much the case as far as I'm concerned.

fucking cringe

>that's an actual address, I swear!
I know that's a fake address.

You know that's a fake address.

Everyone reading your posts knows that's a fake address.

Why you'd bother persisting is beyond me. I can only attribute it to your stupidity.

Listen buddy, I'm stronger than you, I'm faster than you, I get more girls than you, I have more friends than you, I make more money than you, I have a bigger family than you, I'm a better fighter than you, and I'm a better lover than you. So why don't you just fucking drop it, alright kiddo?

yeah point me towards the post where I said I support that, but anyway, if that's your argument against grown adults taking hormones then it's pretty weak and anecdotal

see above

if you want to be taken seriously, don't stop reading when you see the word "meme"

go to bed, Sam Hyde

>muh taxes!
I know you're b8ing but we all pay money that goes towards something we don't like

Some of them have jobs or there wouldn't be any baristas

gloss is a parody band right?
this must be a prank

Trannies belong in a straight jacket on Thorazine like they used to do in the 1950s.

>Born a girl, the child announced at 18 months, "I a boy"

lol you're furious rn

I'm not being sarcastic. I know they have a very high suicide rate. I honestly believe if we had better medication more understanding of the condition than we could treat it easier than just letting them fuck their body up and messing around with actual important hormones that can affect your mental functionality, there's a reason males and females run on different hormones, giving them the opposite dosage is bound to have adverse effects

>tfw I've been served by a trans barista
What the fuck