Was he patrician?

was he patrician?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zrHlyK4Y0hI
rollingstone.com/music/lists/joni-mitchell-15-great-artists-influenced-by-the-blue-singer-20160622
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hell no

hell yes

he looks so hot there i want to go back to 1966 n fuck him

me too

yes... no. wait no i mean yes

Yes. He has put out countless classics, more classics than any other rock figure that came out of the 60s

>countless classics
name 6

:( i am h*ยจ**

The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan
The Times They Are A-Changin'
Another Side of Bob Dylan
Bringing It All Back Home
Highway 61 Revisited
Live at the "Royal Alber Hall"
Blonde on Blonde
Basement Tapes
Blood on the Tracks
Desire
Time Out of Mind
"Love and Theft"

blood on the tracks
freewheelin'
bringing it all back home
blonde on blonde
highway 61
desire

>you will never have a qt3.14 1966 Bob Dylan husbando to write romantic songs about you
why even live?

not the other user but
>like a rollin stone
>the times they are a-changin
>blowin in the wind
>don't look twice it's alright
i guess those are his biggest most mainstream songs that u could count as classics along w like let it be by the beatles and similars etc.
then less mainstream but still "classics"
>ballad of a thin man
>tangled up in blue
>mr. tambourine man
plus he has a shit ton of songs. a big handful of popular songs and some of em r like... classics

Bob Dylan is a hack and he'll be fine

when i was younger. i was an admin of a dirtyclassicrockconfessions blog that now has been deleted. and i remember made a lot of 1963-66 bob dylan confessions. this thread brought all the feels back Fuck my life

Forever Young is apparently one his most well known songs.

i want him to cum in my eye

his fucking fingers SHEEIT.... it's too late

do you have a favorite record from him?

Do you think it's true that "Tangled Up In Blue" is about him listening to Joni Mitchell's 'Blue' on repeat as his marriage was falling apart during the 'Blood on the Tracks' era?

youtube.com/watch?v=zrHlyK4Y0hI

i've never heard this theory but would be interested to hear more. Link?

honestly yeah. it has to be highway 61. fav song off t being queen jane approximately n probably one of my fav songs ever. anyways it can change through the years. he has like a million albums. hbu?

rollingstone.com/music/lists/joni-mitchell-15-great-artists-influenced-by-the-blue-singer-20160622

scroll down about midway.

right now its Tempest with my fav song being Pay in Blood, but just last week it was Desire, so its bound to change eventually/

i dont know about all that, but it is possible. Dylan tends to wear his influences on his shoulders

Y'all are dudes aren't y'all.

cuz like I look pretty similar to him, and I have literally never seen a chick voice being attracted to him, or me for that matter.

i am literally a girl jocks and weird emo kids think i am a goddess fuck me please

i've met countless chicks who said they'd fuck young Bob Dylan
chances are you don't look as much as him as you think.

this

>Bob Dylan will never accidentally scrape your vagina with his long fingernails
why even live?

still is

i am listenin to blood on the tracks and jackin off i will die

Bob Dylan screeching "EEEEEEEEEEDIOT WIND" is the last thing i wanna hear before i die. That will be true bliss

Eh, I've had people compare me and him before but whatever. Autism goes a long way in causing people to lose interest.
stay away you harlot

who's autistic, you or Dylan?

me

I mean maybe Dylan too, but that's not who I was referring to.

well the girls you know clearly have shit taste.

>stay away you harlot
>y girls don't like me

see

yeah because I totally should take a random offer to fuck from a mongolian basket weaving forum seriously.

there's that autism acting up again

brih... i truly wasn't being serious i don't even fuck my soulmate, who wants to fuck me. i am too prude why would i fuck a mongolian basket weaving forum individual .....

when will i meet him ?

you better get on it soon or he gonna drop dead on you