To Be Kind

Is there a special way to listen to "To Be Kind?"

I'm getting into Swans, listened to The Seer a while ago in the dark and it was perfect. How should I listen to TBK to get the most out of it?

No

I listened to The Glowing Man while on a bus to the countryside and was watching cows. I think it would work for To Be Kind as well.

Listen to it with the volume muted

it's not Soundtracks for the Deaf

use your ears to listen to it

With kindness in your heart

I listened to it while running a half marathon.

I listened to it while masturbating with hot chocolate

With OXYGEEEEEEEEEEEEN YEYEYEYEYEYAEYEAYAYAYAYAYAYEYAYAYAYAAAAAAAAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA

At max volume while speeding down a highway at 3 am

In a quiet place and preferably alone

the only good swans album tbqh

In my opinion, You have to listen to all of their new shit with headphones and your full undivided attention. Listen for every detail in order to fully understand it all.

Smoke some hash and listen to it in a dark room with your eyes closed. Did this with the glowing man and it was beyond excellent.

with your ears you megafaggot

Only correct way to get the full experience of any swans album is to listen to it straight through in one sitting through a quality amp on high volume
Plebs

Also turn the air conditioning in your car off so it starts to heat up a bit and you sweat a little. No clue why this made it better but it did.

I love TBK but kill yourself

get super high. this is the best way to listen to pretty much any album

I don't know, but you should listen to it at least twice. It's not the same album at all, btw

Only bad swans album tbqh

Not even baiting. I just think it is annoying garbage while Seer and to a lesser extent Glowing man were quite great.

TGM was the only post-rock Swans album that I could listen as a whole in one sitting. Anyone feel the same way?

Dude weed XD

kys

listen to it while you look directly at the sun

Listen to it as soon as you wake up with a big ass cup of coffee

I don't know, just listen to it.