More like this?

more like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TDg1yyR1Duo
youtube.com/watch?v=Eb05wrBVFUU
youtube.com/watch?v=H9KSVtxrAHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Om

rated r is pretty good, not exactly the same. it's my second favorite by them after your pic

try this from another album
youtube.com/watch?v=TDg1yyR1Duo

listen to the rest of their albums chronologically

Fu Manchu

Royal Blood

>Om is similar to QOTSA

What the fuck ,are you deaf?

Yeah that's why he listened to this album

Not him, but they are both stoner rock of a sort.
OP can decide whether he likes them or not. Care to rec something you think is closer to QotSA?

Clutch
Priestess

Neither of those bands are stoner rock, though Om is stoner metal I guess.

talentless hack of OP prescription, but kind of a good time listening to it when it was released

All QotSA fans should check out Masters of Reality, especially pic related. It's fronted by Chris Goss, the co-producer for QotSA, who also produced most of Kyuss.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eb05wrBVFUU

More like Era Vulgaris imo but still awesome.

Alright; I agree that QotSA isn't pure stoner rock, but I can hear why some people would describe them as such based on some of their songs, and I believe that stoner rock and metal bands would potentially be of interest to a QotSA fan.

I second this. Great album.

PLUCKED FROM THE GARDEN
OF WRETCHED BELIEFS
I OFFER A ROSE
AND SMILE WITH HARMLESS TEETH

OP I assume you've already checked out Kyuss?

Right?
'13 Candles' is ridiculously groovy

Didn't know about this; thanks m80

Mastodon is kinda like a heavy metal version of QotSA, so if you like QotSA and metal you should check them out.

>pic related is their best album

BANG BANG BANG BANG

dopethrone
blues for the red sun

The album I posted also has Ginger Baker, drummer for Cream.

Fatso Jetson deserves to be mentioned here, considering that Mario Lalli has done backing vocals for QotSA multiple times.

>Millionaire was originally a Desert Sessions song co-written and sang by Mario Lalli

youtube.com/watch?v=H9KSVtxrAHk

Vastly under-rated band / album. The guitarist Dave Catching has played with QotSA many times.

Not OP, but for me Kyuss was an anticlimax after QotSA, because the latter has some great songwriting, while the former felt more like a well-recorded live jam. The more creative input from based Josh, the happier I am.

first off, fuck you

second off, i laughed

obligatory

later Desert Sessions volumes contain the original versions of several QotSA songs (Millionaire, Avon, Monster in the Parasol, Hanging Tree, Make It wit Chu, In My Head)

>Kyuss was an anticlimax after QotSA
>The more creative input from based Josh, the happier I am

Brant Bjork and Scott Reeder are both incredibly talented song writers as well though.

underrated post

Oh shit hahaha
Took me while