youtube.com/watch?v=aLMU_84BLLM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEP-Qpw3lHg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=N_zI1uF1jN4
youtube.com/watch?v=_63XTR9HFIA
youtube.com/watch?v=xm1-4bigrMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

haha

delet this

what would burial look like nude? just wondering. it'd be funny if the first time everyone sees burial and he's nude. H
haha

Someone make a new thread

Accidentally saged the last thread lads oops

youtube.com/watch?v=B_QzZQCs7VE

Or keep this one but I'm shitposting >:)

What's new Lls

Bleep highlights? Best tra+

I study music most of the day. Still suck. Tryna get dat gwola, hang out in coffee shops, go out to da club rarely. Yep :).

WOTWU

youtube.com/watch?v=HoJaQ9NYfx4

youtube.com/watch?v=V6_Kk99u2OI

What does this mean

what?
burial showed his face back when untrue came out

fuck u class cuck

Rudeboi

You're not alone

youtube.com/watch?v=_zDObMGt1uI

You're not alone
I'll wait till the end of time
Open your eyes
Surely it's plain to see

Oioi

Why's radio 1 playing proper tunes tonight?

Tune in madmen it's quite sick. 93-94 jungle

Radio 1 plays good tunes all the time in the evenings.

uh idk what you're listening to but I'm not hearing jungle in the slightest

Sounds like shite desu

I for one hope Britain goes to shit so that we have quality tunes again born out of sheer oppression and desperation

this, back to rinse

>rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrinssssssssssssssssssssse

Lool nice find
:''/

are u ready ralph

hello

youtube.com/watch?v=ROyw4J6NrH0

/bleep/ was better back when we were in the EU

anything good tonight in London lards?

check ra

solidarity

no then...
looks a bit dead tonight

Got a gram of ketamine, I'm home alone. What's the best bleep for this dissed feel?

try not to kys

don't you need like 4-6 g to od?

soundcloud.com/topcatsintl/unlucky

nice chinstroke sesh at corsica

You lads ever feel like you'll never have a qt gf?

we could go and chainsmoke outside the doors and go to that Colombian place next to it

On rinse rn playin some track
"If bremain had used this tune in the campaign, we'd still be in the EU"
desu lol

US west coast here

looking forward to enjoying the reduced prices on Discogs

thanks brits!

I'm quite happy about it, tbqh.

How is that possible

“If you’re constantly ashamed when you’re growing up, when you become an adult you’re constantly ashamed. And when you get close to people you assume they will only like you as long as they see you in your best light. There is the profound desire for closeness and the profound fear of the other person. You start getting close to someone, they do something that might not be perfect, and it triggers a terror response and you run away… By you, I mean me, of course.”

I've never related to a quote so much before and it was fucking Moby that said it

...damn

I masturbate 5 times a day

Moby spitting wisdom

What did he mean by this

Any bleep man ever been to a decent dub night?

youtu.be/jAIVKfvZSkE

I'm british and I am looking forward for the great music born of the approaching economic mess

The best nights of my life were all soundsystem dances and I have no idea why these things are so great.
youtube.com/watch?v=6FqDgK6X8XU

I'm not British and have good teeth :D

time to finally buy some cheap palace & cav empt

is this the new grime meme hit single like shut up and shutdown

youtube.com/watch?v=vZcZz6U1-U4

This.

I think it's because of the element of live performance.. it just breaths life into the set. Chatting can be incredibly powerful, more so than something like a DnB MC who'll just be talking shit.

Can you recommend any particular Greenselves EP/LP's? Seen a lot kicking about in my local record shops.

what size are you

Buy them all, they're not expensive or worth much.

He was right.

youtube.com/watch?v=xtqF9bRoU6A

Lmao that's probably why joyo the hessle audio boyo wanted to remain so he's gets a prettier cut from meme fashion

Oh okay ;_;

Actually I really do need to bulk out my collection atm.. it's a pretty good idea desu

Mad bass

BREXIT LATEST

NIGEL "UK" GARAGE - IM LOVING' IT, LOVIN' IT, LOVIN' LIKE THAT
Shock on the world markets today as UK Garage (FTSE: UKG) record sales spiked to unprecedented highs, sparking fears
of a knock on collapse of the tettering EU Tech House scene. "Dis is very bad, I am deeply conzerned by dis development in the sitzuation" spoke Karl, a local Berlin German Fetish Bar patron.

TRIDENT TASK FORCE TO TACKLE DRAMATIC RISE IN GUN FINGER CRIME

DISAPOINTMENT FOR EUROPEAN REVELERS
FARRINGDON: Marco-Niccolo Aflonzo and his cousin Lorenzo-Giuseppe D'Magio had travelled all the way from Milan for a quiet night out but where left waved there hands and gesturing wildly after being dennied entry to a popular nightspot as part of a new anti-euro policy. "Mama mia this is terrible, whats-a matter with you English, we just wanta having a good time" He sobbed why asking passers by if they knew anyone who was selling MDMA.

>it was a "majority" situation
>they didn't even put a "60% or more" clause
>51% to 49% """""win"""""

explain this kieran

True. Brits fuck everything up

youtube.com/watch?v=4X6U10V6ftk

DAVID DUBSTEP CAMERON - RESIGNITION EP
This 10 minute EP (intended to be 40 minute LP) was released today to mixed reception. "Not the banging tunes he made back in 2010, thats for sure." - Gordon "Brown" Grime. However, many fans have made a warm reception for DJ Dave's announcement of his haitus from music production. "It's nice to see him take a break, hopefully for good." - Boris "Big Room" House

Mad bass!!

it's that time again hehehe ;)
youtube.com/watch?v=aLMU_84BLLM

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEP-Qpw3lHg&feature=youtu.be

im diggin this.

when isn't he right

novelist quoted himself

I swear [laughing crying] [laughing crying] [laughing crying] [laughing crying] [laughing crying] [laughing crying]

so what's /bleep/'s opinion on the brexit thing? Sup Forumstants seem to be upset, they're easily triggered fags. not like you me lads.

I'm glad brits showed Merkel the finger but at the same time I kinda feel sad about their future.

youtube.com/watch?v=N_zI1uF1jN4

nothing will change but it's gonna take a shitload of paperwork to get things to keep going as they are
as a "fuck you" to the cities from the rural communities though it's done a great job -- given most of london the right hump to be honest
of course they will be the ones taking the brunt of any damage that does happen, but they've been doing that since forever, lol

The market took a bashing but the FTSE closed at the same price as Mondays open, the pound was no lower than a regular volatile news day eventually.

As for everything else, 99% of it is all pure speculation and scaremongering, no one knows what will happen but it won't be the end of days, it'll work out.

I mean, didn't the UK gain some sovereignty too? Isn't that something to be happy about?

Thats why I voted leave, I don't give a rats arse about borders and migration, its one world IMO but fuck people making laws for England that don't even live in this country

He says in a city rebuilt by another country

Shut up m8

par

Bruce pardo lmao

Lads!
Chavs!
one and all!
dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance adbcefbaacbe dancve cnavde dancev

the economy essentially decides the fate of the nation in this neoliberal world

now UK is isolated and its economy will take a fucking massive hit

which chav producer will be the first to namedrop brexit on their next EP

facebook remainers getting saltier than pork scratchings, so much angst and misinformed preaching it's beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=_63XTR9HFIA

I wonder who's behind this post?

not sure what you're implying

for a while and in some sectors yeah, but ultimately trade's decided by firms not governments. also dodging TTIP will mean that London/Finance can basically still operate how it wants, which is why it makes so much in the first place, it's deregulated. brexit is really not the end of the world for most people

>he thinks the banks aren't going to move to greener pastures

Pour one out for my dead Brody

hi /bleep/ is there 320 or wav of this anywhere?
youtube.com/watch?v=xm1-4bigrMc

ive looked everywhere

>giving in to merchant banks