Your Music

So I have a good amount of blank cassettes and cases left over from my last purchase and not enough of my own new material for an ep release

If any anons would like their music featured on a compilation tape post it here with your information (band name, song title, email *if you wish*) and I will include it on the cassette. The tapes are 22 min, 11 each side so if many anons submit I will do more than one compilation tape. I have about 34 cassettes so first come first serve. These will be handed out for free at venues and record shops I frequent around New England in hopes of generating some attention for the both of us

Other urls found in this thread:

sweetsweetoverload.bandcamp.com/track/uncomfort
motorcycleandasleepingbag.bandcamp.com/track/loren-sheds-on-the-cold-floor
soundcloud.com/jacksonwilson/grey-skies
youtube.com/watch?v=iH0hNNrQXl4
soundcloud.com/ourexitbag/so-so-sufferers
soundcloud.com/ourexitbag/tricky-plexus-what-was-pain
soundcloud.com/virgin-pride/maneatershadow-song/s-KzedR
soundcloud.com/virgin-pride/to-see-pan2/s-J5G2O
frazerspooner.bandcamp.com/track/implant
soundcloud.com/alon-shechter/flowing-and-dwindling
soundcloud.com/alon-shechter/laps-on-over-and-through
soundcloud.com/marwutz/slenderman-2-2012-08-09
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any genre welcome along with submissions for possible cover art

Where in New England you at ph@m?

Northern CT

>If any anons would like their music featured on a compilation tape post it here with your information (band name, song title, email *if you wish*) and I will include it on the cassette.

are you sure? I make pretty bad music...

Yes doesn't matter what it is or the quality. If you want to get your music out to some new people then feel free to post it

Forgot the trip. I'm probably putting a noise track of mine on it as well so whatever you make cant be worse than that

Cool. springfield, ma here. What shops do you frequent? I hate the ones around here.

Idk much in Springfield but my favorite is Feeding Tube Records in Florence MA, outside of Northampton. Lotta great obscure shit with cool people. Turn it up is another one I've sold tapes too, both Northampton and Keene locations, Wild Mutation Records, Flywheel.. There's a few in New Haven too

Ain't really shit for a scene around these parts as I'm sure you're aware

This is a really awesome thing you're doing! My band is called BiRDPERSON, we play indie rock with emo/pop-punk/garage influences. The songs I'd like you to use is Bobby Moynihan or Voyager, you can listen to it on spotify and bandcamp but it's available for free download in 24-bit WAV on soundcloud, a higher quality than any of the other sites. Just pick whichever one you like more for the comp. Shoot us an email at [email protected] if you want to know more/need anything else from us!
www.BiRDPERSONband.bandcamp.com
www.soundcloud.com/BiRDPERSON_music

Thanks for your interest man, you just earned the first spot on the tape. I'll check your stuff out now

Sweet Sweet Overload
Uncomfort
sweetsweetoverload.bandcamp.com/track/uncomfort
email: [email protected]

this is kind of like a slower more atmospherically version of Big Beat. It would be awesome if you were to feature it on this tape. It would be great to get my music out there even if it is for only a few people to experience.

I love this idea! if you would use this track or any other in it's place that you like better that'd be awesome.
motorcycleandasleepingbag.bandcamp.com/track/loren-sheds-on-the-cold-floor

this is a really cool idea.
here's my newest track on soundcloud:
soundcloud.com/jacksonwilson/grey-skies

my email is [email protected]

Thanks dude I really appreciate that! let me know what you think.

I'm diggin this man, good shit. I'm glad to include you

Wow great production dude I'm feeling these jams. Really like Bobby Moynihan so probably go with that since it's shorter and can leave room for others

Listening to these now. Thanks for posting them

Still need ideas for artwork if anyone would like to make a cover

Thanks checking it out now

Sounds great, that's our most popular one usually. Check out the music video if you want:
youtube.com/watch?v=iH0hNNrQXl4
really excited to see and hear the finished product, definitely let me know when you have this project together.

not OP but this is pretty good. If you find a back up singer who can hit high notes that would make it even better

This is enough atm to fill one tape up both sides. So if more submissions come in it will be on a second comp. thanks to everyone who has posted so far

Beautiful man, I you're from VA. This makes me nostalgic of when I hiked the blue ridge mountains

Dank man love the texture of this and how it progresses

Sweet about to watch it now. Ya once I get it all together I'll send pics and info to all those who posted their music

Ornate Exit
[email protected]
I'd submit either of these.
soundcloud.com/ourexitbag/so-so-sufferers
soundcloud.com/ourexitbag/tricky-plexus-what-was-pain

I'd also submit cover art but what I typically do might be a little moody for a compilation.

Thanks for the post, gonna listen now. Post some art you have anyways so I can check it out. If you are open to it I might message you in the future for one of my own releases which would fit that style better

CLOSING SUBMISSIONS

All the space is filled in the first tape and dont want to bite off more than I can chew so I have to do some organizing before I can make start one.

Thanks to all who submitted I will be contacting you once it is complete to show he final result. All your info will be included in the cassette so any listener can contact you personally

SUBMISSIONS FOR COVER ART STILL WELCOME

Sure. All of the art on my soundcloud is my own.

FUCK I spent an hour trying to get my internet up to post this ;_;

You don't have to do anything with this, but I'm gonna post my submission anyways, seeing as I fucked up.

"Virgin Pride"
[email protected]

Maneater/Shadow Song
soundcloud.com/virgin-pride/maneatershadow-song/s-KzedR

Pan
soundcloud.com/virgin-pride/to-see-pan2/s-J5G2O

Sorry

It's ok user I will still fit you in. I already have enough music here along with my own to do two tapes so it's all good. Thanks for the post I'll give it a listen

Awesome man I'll check your other work too

Thank you so much for considering me. Even just listening means a lot.

Thank you so much!

bump

I like this, but all the music ive written is instrumental, as i cant sing. Im gonna see if i can make a song and ill give you it.

Don't know if it's too late, but I've never posted any of my stuff on here before despite lurking for a while. Here's a track anyways, its a free download but if anyone listens let me know what you think :)
frazerspooner.bandcamp.com/track/implant

so you gonna make another thread when you're ready to get another compilation together? that would be cool, to get newer artists on it, or new songs from past contributing artists, and so you can update anons (like me) who are interested in what you're doing.

Hey, why not!
Acoustic guitar pieces on multiple tracks. I like to create a 'wall of sound' of sorts.

Name: Alon Shechter
Email: [email protected]
Song title: Flowing and Dwindling
soundcloud.com/alon-shechter/flowing-and-dwindling
it's downloadable

Song title: Over and Through
soundcloud.com/alon-shechter/laps-on-over-and-through
likewise, downloadable

I hope you don't mind the rather lousy recording quality.

And I'm dumb for not reading the post properly;
Artist - Frazer Spooner
Song - Implant
Need to set up a business email soon

Damn! missed my shot
tfw no fame and glory

I'll still give you a listen bro, check out my link, it's a couple above yours :)

soundcloud.com/marwutz/slenderman-2-2012-08-09

download should be a wav file