OH GOD SEXISM

I know I'm late to the party but guys... c'mon.
Is this the despicable, sexist oppression they claim?
www laweekly.com/music/sky-ferreiras-sex-appeal-is-what-pop-music-needs-right-now-7027759

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zKNq2M3t
unvis.it/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>it's a "d-definitely not Sup Forums!..." thread on a board that's definitely not Sup Forums

pastebin or fuck off, go advertise your clickbait on facebook

>I want you to help me make a photoshoot of me naked and soaking wet with my boobs being the main focus of every shot
>okay now please stop talking about my boobs you pigs

What did she mean by this

Boobs aren't sexual

>pastebin
pastebin.com/zKNq2M3t
Tl;dr
>Music critic says she has boobs like madonna and uses her sexuality to advance her success
>this is sexism
>Erogenous zone
>not sexual

if you don't see the sexism in that article you are an idiot

>Sky
>worth anything at all

If you do see sexism in the article you're mentally deficient.

Sexuality is a cynical marketing ploy in pop music and everyone has always known it, trying to punish people who observe and analyze it while simultaneously using it as a crutch is 1984-tier.

I think the guy almost has the right idea, but it seems like he's totally misunderstanding Madonna. Her deal was all about taking back female subjectivity, making her sexuality for herself rather than for men. The author appears to think that the message was, "Madonna proved that it's okay for me to jerk off to pop stars!"

But it is, we need more Erotic-Pop, lots more. To finally become the sexual beings we were born to be.

for the record, use this when posting garbage like this so these publications dont get money and go out of business

unvis.it/

it was a pretty shitty article the guy did spend an uncomfortable amount of time talking about how much he liked sky's tits
like its's 2016 it's not that hard to just not publish shit like that no one's ever gonna fully "destroy the patriarchy" but you have to be a real idiot to publish something with lines like "A third unnamed group that included me couldn't help but reminisce about Madonna's defiantly atomic boobs — the two knockers that altered the course of human history" or "erreira looks like a dirtier Madonna: square jaw, strong eyebrows, lulled green eyes, crucifix, bleached blond hair, translucently pale skin and killer tits"

Thanks senpai, I shoulda just done a pastebin but I wasn't thinking

Holy shit!
A pseudojournalist wanks to a shitty pop musician, a second pseudojournalists tries to make it about femminism to get attention!

I'm so ma~~d

>www laweekly.com/music/sky-ferreiras-sex-appeal-is-what-pop-music-needs-right-now-7027759
i don't think its sexist but its definitely retarded. LA Times is confirmed for being the shittiest blog, every article I've read from there has been complete garbage

>retarded
Yeah i think he's certainly not saying anything new or revelatory, I did kind of agree that Sky Ferreira's got this weird sex thing going that i could never put my finger on and it might be worth talking about, but the Weekly ain't the New Yorker.

this

>New Yorker implied to be a quality media outlet

They're on the same level of garbage, LA Times is just sold to the masses, and The New Yorker sold to pseudo-intellectual faggots with their heads up their asses.

It's ironic that a woman who poses nude for album covers would decry the industry for taking advantage of the sexuality of women.

It's more ironic that she's pretty fugly, bra.

I just don't even get where this article came from? That album cover is almost three years old at this point, and she hasn't released anything in a while.

I hate to be the girl that cries about sexism, so I won't, but there seriously wasn't even a point to this article that I could see...I don't know what anyone was supposed to get out of that.

and that's ironic how? i don't think she'd decry nude paintings either

i don't know if the article is quite sexist but there are sexist implications u could easily draw from it i suppose.

also it's definitely a creepy and pointless article

>Sexuality is a cynical marketing ploy in pop music
yeah brih that's true i agree with you and we all do probably the problem is that if a woman uses "sex" to sell her work everyone has to point it out and feels entitled to comment about it on a negative way. still as sinead o'connor once said i think women in the music n entretaining bussiness should be more careful bout how their sexuality is used as a marketing tool

whats a boobs

What did she mean by this?

It's a garbage article and the follow-up article where they apologize for it is hilarious, the guy was just too horny

Stay mad gooberweeb

who dat

>unironically calling someone a goober

sky ferreira

the writer is so creepy i felt like he was all red faced rubbing his hard d while writing the article

no it's not her is this like a meme

yeah it's her, we work with IMG models a lot and that's how we got in touch with her