youtube.com/watch?v=9LrlFOyowKU
youtube.com/watch?v=1KxNUgKy1WQ
youtube.com/watch?v=90Hihxzgce0
youtube.com/watch?v=z57yjAuS51g
youtube.com/watch?v=b8BiDN5B8ck
youtube.com/watch?v=ULiD5Z9ERGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thanks was looking for it

Jesus Fucking Christ, seriosly Built This Pool only 17 seconds?

Thanks for the link

This album sounds more like a Blink-182 album attempt than the last two albums yet without Tom it sucks

youtube.com/watch?v=f2DPFkxncvI

Nah man tom ruined blink. Glad he is gone. He's been shit 2004

This was stupid.

Also, Tom would have actually wrote a good melody, not that shitty song.

would you have rathered the song about naked dudes last 2:40 instead? it woulda' been worse than that cringey song Tom did on his solo record

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=hi7oHiFjuGI

Tom's Great =^]

He is

He's a 1000x better songwriter than this other faggot, which is all that matters

>but his live voice has worsened :^(

who gives a fuck

>Implying that a song about naked dudes is worst than fuck a dog in the ass

1:32 FUCKING MINUTES ABOUT FUCKING A DOG IN THE ASS

youtube.com/watch?v=GX3ENRaEPFU

Is Tom gonna be OK?

:)

Wth
And I was actually having a nice day for once

at least that song and the other joke bonus songs from that record were acoustic and probably recorded in 1 or 2 takes. they weren't full band recordings. not that Happy Holidays is much better but at least it felt a BIT more age appropriate back in 2001.

Tom's constant tug of war between wanting to pander to blink fans that hes still FUNNY and COOL but also wanting to be taken as a serious artist who fucking talks to CIA or whatever about secret alien shit is ridiculous. he's a self-proclaimed "forward thinking artist" who released a 2:30 song about puking and pissing and shitting on your cousin (lol xd) a year ago

anyone else think Tom is schizo or something? I remember when blink broke up he did a bunch of interviews saying he was gonna come up with a technology that would change everything like the Internet or cellphone. And then it was angels and airwaves. Now he revealed the full extent of his aliens paranoia which he always kind of hinted at

I met Tom a few years ago, I asked him about UFOs and he actually got kind of serious

This album is so bad

Holy shit I knew the dude was tall but he fucking dwarfs you.

>tom will never lowkey cop a feel while you pose for a picture with him

:(((((((((((((

I'm 5'7", so he's 9 inches taller than me...

oh yeah he's pretty fucked up. which is sad to see since i idolized him so much growing up but now hes gone off the deep end. every interview he's done since he was kicked out of blink last year involves him saying how he's talking to higher ups in the government about alien activity, but its yet to amount to anything. why would you say you're being given crazy information from government officials and decide to release that information.. in "semi-fiction" books that no one cares about?

he did a tv interview a few weeks back where he admitted his to the stars company isn't even really making money. it's really sad.

If Rivers Cuomo jumps as high as he can he's still shorter than a Tom with his knees slightly bent

HEY MOM THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE BACK ROOM

WE ALL KNOW CONSPIRACIES ARE DUMB

I think he legit joined the Free Masons. He joined because its like a secret society.

In reality its a sort of adjunct to relgion. You join and they do some ritual shit and then you vow to go and change the world. Read War and Peace. But its obvious that he thinks angels and airwaves is his initiate task.

The dude is a nut.

>he did a tv interview a few weeks back where he admitted his to the stars company isn't even really making money
Well that was the entire reason blink ever got back together to begin with. Tom wasn't making the cash he was used to with his non-blink ventures, so he half-assed a reunion to fund himself.

Is Box Car Racer a good album?

>all this disrespect for skiba

fuck you guys

i guess. i like to at least give him the benefit of the doubt and say for the 09 reunion, that he DID put aside the bullshit because of travis almost fuckin dying, but yeah probably a couple months in he already stopped caring. all this bullshit now saying he is technically still in the band and that he didn't quit is blatant though, and it leads me to believe he's gonna' try and squirm his way back into blink in a few years time when he's borderline bankrupt.

skiba was probably the most interesting part and highlight of the new album honestly

he's shit

Why did Tom throw it all away?

He can still write good songs and has an adoring fanbase, what gives?

Midlife crisis. He's said in interviews that he got to a point where he started thinking to himself that he may regret not doing other things, and that's why he's branched out to all this non-music stuff. I guess he got too wrapped up in it and music took a backseat.

>all the prime pop punk pussy he could be getting
>marries this

JUST

We're ok with Los Angeles as the best track of the album?

Los Angeles > Cynical > She's Out Her Mine > Rabbit Hole > rest of the tracks

This band got shit, sadly.

Sober and Brohemian are the only spotlights of this record

It's the best "ambitious" thing that Tom has done.

Tom DeLonge = Brian Wilson
Mark Hoppus = Mike Love

Tom is the songwriting talent of the band, the guy who really developed the Blink-182 sound and wrote their best songs.

Mark says STICK TO THE FORMULA, and like Love does to Wilson, takes advantage of DeLonge's mental illness.

Now also like Mike Love, Mark is carrying on a bastard version of Blink-182 that is a shallow and cheap attempt to recreate their old sound while sounding like shit.

I think Cynical is my top track so far after only a couple listens. LA is good though, and different. Reminds me a bit of Fighting the Gravity off their last album.

>In 2005, DeLonge formed Angels and Airwaves, an ambitious group that mixed punk with U2-like anthems. DeLonge predicted it would be "the greatest rock & roll revolution for this generation" and compared it to the Second Coming of Christ. Now, he admits he was "superwired" on painkillers during that time. He eventually kicked pills by going cold turkey, spending five days vomiting and writhing on the floor of his house. "Narcotics are demons," he says. "It was such an insane thing to go through ... I never want to land there again."

lel

when I first heard that faggot who leaked it's recording of LA earlier today, I thought for sure it was the song Patrick Stump co-wrote cuz it had gay modern FOB written all over it.. but then it turns out he didn't lol. listening to it in full though, i do like it alot more. it still doesn't feel "blink" to me but i still like it.

mines more like
Cynical = Only Thing That Matters > Rabbit Hole > Shes Out Of Her Mind = Home Is Such A Lonely Place > everythin else

its sad we may never heard a well written Tom & Mark record/song again. i mean a song they both had a lot of input in, and not the seperate studio bullshit they had going on with Neighborhoods. while California does feel pretty shallow and devoid of personality, i'd blame that more on Feldmann. i still like the record a fair bit though, and if New World was supposedly Tom's vision of what new blink shoulda sounded like, i'll happily take Cynical or Rabbit Hole over that.

thanks a lot fampai

>implying he doesn't get it anyway

Nahh, Tom was pretty great by the end of his part in blink-182.

youtube.com/watch?v=1QsVJoAD8mc&ab_channel=JanMrenica

Angels & Airwaves > BoxCarRacer > Blink

I don't care what any of you fucks say, this is eternal truth.

Reunion confirmed.

Give me the top 5 Angels & Airwaves song then!

well it's certainly blink-182

Oh god the autotune on Mark's voice is awful, he sounds like one of the chipmunks on some songs

Post You Will Never Be One Of Us

Sorry, but you have to be 18 to post on 4cahn.

I think the guy who mixed this, is the same guy that mixed +44. Mark's voice sounds with the same voice's technique: lead voice with a 1 octave down and dubs and a pitch correction on the chorus with a 3rd up voice reinforcing track

Sorry for my english

there are moments on enema where I straight up think Mark sounds like Barney

Here's a really good video of the band performing a few days ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=xHxYdyanKcw

Bored to Death sounds really, really good.The band it killing it with Skiba

1. Kiss with a Spell
2. The Wolfpack
3. Mercenaries
4. Paralyzed
5. Teenagers & Rituals

Los Angeles is my least favorite track desu friendpai
shares my exact thoughts. As soon as I heard the intro I gagged

>implying most present-day Blink fans aren't 20-somethings who were teenagers in 2003

Have you heard the two recent EPs? Chasing Shadows is really good.

Why even call it blink without Tom? I know Tom sucks and is a whiny faggot but he's one of the "ol' blink boys".

I haven't listened to it, but immature pop punk made by 40 year olds and one of the guys is a replacement can't possibly work. I hope they took it in a different direction.

>I hope they took it in a different direction.
lol nope

>Why even call it blink without Tom?

It's the difference between playing arenas or playing clubs

>there's something about you that I can't quite put my finger in
ok that made me chuckle

After first listen I thought the album was a little generic, but it's steadily growing on me. I really hate California (song). It's so slow and corny.

>he did a tv interview a few weeks back where he admitted his to the stars company isn't even really making money. it's really sad.
Fuck. Is THAT why I keep getting emails from them? He's constantly bombarding his Instagram and FB about t shirts and other shit. Kinda sad

yeah, that seems to be alot of peoples thoughts, that California is actually the worst track on there. the constant 5 Seconds Of Summer Good Charlotte comparisons would tire me but this song really does sound like some gay Simple Plan shit

I really like cynical. I like sober a lot too

tom would rather fuck with aliens and write ava songs about being a gay astroboy than be apart of blink. deal with it.

Terrible list

blink > +44 > everything else > ava

get it right, pleb.

>he did a tv interview a few weeks back where he admitted his to the stars company isn't even really making money. it's really sad.
Sauce?

>+44 better than BCR

user you dun fucked up.

youtube.com/watch?v=9LrlFOyowKU
3:30 minutes in, straight up says "I haven't made many with this"
he laughs it off but i cant imagine its far from the truth, at least compared to the money he made with blink

Ooof that hurts. Nice digits

Adding to this, he must be hard up for cash because he opened the Macbeth store in CA but sold the company a year later. Don't know if te store is still there

Tom DeLonge should start Blink-183 with Nathan Williams of Wavves and Zach Hill

god i hate skibas voice

I kind of want this now

They should name themselves Hardcore UFOs

Is Los Angeles a ripoff of Centuries by Fall Out Boy?

CHECKED

blink>BCR>AVA>+44

blink>+44>BCR>AVA

I know, opinions. But still.

I really do like Bored to Death

LA kicks so much ass. The whole album should've been like that.

It does feel super produced though. Why did they go with Feldy?

Jerry Finn died in '09 and they haven't had a decent producer since

MY BEST FRIEND THINKS I'M JUST TELLING LIES

ALRIGHT

But seriously, Matt has written better songs than either Tom or Mark ever have. If you don't believe me listen to Alkaline Trio, especially the early shit.

Seriously great band.

youtube.com/watch?v=1KxNUgKy1WQ

youtube.com/watch?v=90Hihxzgce0

youtube.com/watch?v=z57yjAuS51g

no

pretty tight

Where were you when pop punk was saved?

Sorry you have such shit taste, mate. Especially the last one.

So, here's another:

youtube.com/watch?v=b8BiDN5B8ck

So apparently proto-Blink did a Dinosaur Jr. cover that I only recently found out about.

youtube.com/watch?v=ULiD5Z9ERGM

Nice hot topic core senpai

They released that song like 3 weeks ago or something.

Haven't you guys heard the singles? Why would you waste your time with the whole album?

Lmao an album released in 2001 is Hot Topic core.

You're early by a few years, Delonge cock smoker.

lmaoooooooooooooo
not liking your faggy shit makes me a tom defender? kill yourself kid.

LMAO go listen to Angels & Airwaves you fucking idiot Akaline Trio rules

Oh boy, you're clearly more invested in this than I am.

Alkaline Trio was doing this since before there was any kind of Hot Topic scene. Sorry to break it to you but your insult was just weak and inaccurate.

Try again, kid.