Is Desiigner the future (no pun intended) of the rap industry?

Is Desiigner the future (no pun intended) of the rap industry?

Is this the greatest freestyle of all time?

Is this the greatest Timmy Turner related song of all time?

youtube.com/watch?v=5AP5zQrJRIg

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BEXyZh3yEu3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wait till you hear the beat

instagram.com/p/BEXyZh3yEu3/

TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TURNER

The beat's hard as fuck. I hope he keeps the singing style he used in the freestyle for it.

He cursed the rest of the industry with that verse

>From brooklyn, NY
>Does Trap better than 90% of Southern Artists

Yeah its a shame, he has the passion for it and it shows a lot of artists are in it for the $$

Is it supposed to be fucking rap or is it turning into singing

Fuck that bitch

One hit wonder

>clicking fingers like a faggot

Why doesn't he use spirit fingers while he's at it

Should change his name to Lorde

>>Does Trap better than 90% of Southern Artists
>has one song

sorry nobody is anywhere near Young Thug right now

I don't get the joke.

Sounds great, but does anybody believe that's a "freestyle"? I mean, it's obviously pre-written and practiced aloud. How is that freestyling?

They should just call it demo-ing

XXL:
>"ey yo, can you do a freestyle for us real quick?"

Desiigner:
>panics
>sings some african shit

Desiigner is bitchmade I don't think he brings anything unique or interesting to the table

Let's be real, the only reason anyone cares about that video is because he's the guy that made Panda

If he was using that "freestyle" as his break, he'd have never been known of

Everybody knows your next shit is meant to be better than your last shit. How do you judge this? By asking yourself; "if I came out with this first, before Panda, would people be peeping me now?"... answer is no. Hence, he fell off.

One hit wonder that will be forgotten like Bobby Shmurda and the Going up on a Tuesday guy

Young thug is the other 10%

Are bitches finally gonna stop sleeping on Dicky after he killed that Westwood freestyle? What the fuck does this man have to do?

>Dicky

A white comedy rapper.

No thank you.

The new Ashter Roth doesn't mater

it's too late everyone just knows him as the Lemme Freak and Save Dat Money guy

That freestyle is okay, but none of his studio stuff is that good. He's basically the new Asher Roth like someone said. Even Asher tried to make more "artsy", serious music after his "I Love College" days and it just never caught on. He's just a comedy rapper. Mediorce as hell.

Now Desiigner really impressed me with this freestyle. I know it isn't a real freestyle and just a preview of the hook for one of his upcoming songs, but I really like his cadence and the melody.

this

the man sucks ass