Lane Boy? More like Lame Boy as in "boy, this band is sure lame"

Lane Boy? More like Lame Boy as in "boy, this band is sure lame"

twentyone pilots? more like... fucking... gays, or something?

so I'm not the only one who's been seeing this album on Sup Forums a bunch lately? Do people like this shit?

Its a meme. Just ignore it.

Ride is a good fuckin song

Its a meme, and some tumblr fag is here trying to shill it. They are trying to make new fans so they can justify having shit
Taste

Someone is spamming it

I just insult him and sage his threads whenever I see them

>Sup Forums
>good taste

Pick one

why dont you kids like the 21 pilots but you like the death grips? is it cause they dont have meme lyrics like it goes it goes it oges giloooteeen

It's because they have no flow, their voices are shitty even after auto-tune, and the production is kinda boring.

The lead singer of 21 pilots has a decent voice and there's very little autotune there.

yo mum got flow in dem panties boii

what did he mean by this

>>>tumblr

Lol try learning music theory and being a professional musician, then come to this board and tell me that people have good taste here. Half the shit pushed here are 4 chord pop songs with strange effects and vocal styles that the non-musical retards here think they're special for enjoying.

Nah his voice just sounds like whiny skinny white kid.

>the true measure of a song's value is its compositional complexity and boring attitude

>being elitist about your music taste
>not taking compositional complexity into account or having the ability to meaningfully do so

The newer album he refined his tone to be less nasally and whiny. It's not perfect, but it's pretty good and he has impressive clean tone.

>being elitist is necessary to discuss and discover new music
>Everyone on mu is here to be an asshole to others about shit that doesn't matter

twenty one pilots get too much undeserved hate

Yeah in case you haven't noticed most people here are hostile to anyone who doesn't like the same music as they do, using some false sense of superiority about their musical taste to back up their opinions.

I was responding to a guy who was talking about others having shit taste and pointed out the hypocrisy of calling 21 pilots shit taste when most music on this board is as complex as 21 pilots if not less.

it's only becuase their most vocal fans a little girls
truly though they deserve to be right up there next to AnCo and death grips in the Sup Forums hall of legends

it's all the same guy trying to force a meme. OP has made a million threads like this

usually most of the replies are him too. you'll often see very few posters in a massive twenty one pilots thread