Don Caballero
... coincidence???

you said it

you forgot Kabbalah
...conspiracy???

zé do caixão

of course they won't
our lives are cursed

You're not an interesting person, you've dealt with a lot of stuff in life, you're bitter but unrightfully so.

Micheal Jackson is the only worthwhile thing on here. But you're probably up your own ass and pretentious about it.

wrong im twee

THATS JUST WHATYOUSAYTO SOM EONE
listen to some scrams

Who the fuck do you think you are to have an opinion on me and on the music I listen to you retarded teenager
Go back to your horny baboon chants and don't post again until you have learned something about music
I swear to god you new people need to learn to shut up before smearing shit on the board
I'd tell you to kill yourself but since you seem to follow everything Sup Forums says you might actually do it
So please go learn how to filter me so you'll never reply to me again
hi

Bitch are you mad *click* or nah?

First off I've been on this board for years kiddo, and last time I checked Sup Forums hate most of the music I enjoy. So I don't get where you get the idea I'm "listening to everything Sup Forums tells me to" I'm sorry I don't enjoy "sad white boys bitch about a girls in F# collective" and other music for mayonnaise.

Are you mad? Drop your trip hun, go outside. It's not that serious it's just music. Why don't you wait for your little tip boyfriend to show up so you can talk about more try hard bullshit. Fucking attention whore.

I'm so sorry you're little anti social no sunlight club is being used by people who actually go inside and have hobbies outside a computer screen. Seriously, let it sink in, you're defending the human waste bucket that is Sup Forums. Calm down baby girl.

You listen to bad music :)

I mean that's your wrong and unpopular opinion becuase, the artists that make the music I like actually win awards and are popular.

But at the end of the say is argument is frivolous becuase music is subjective

It might not be popular in your little neet collective but it's popular.

But hey at least I'm not you.

Using tripcode on an anonymous internet form to not only draw more attention to your shit opinions but validate your self-esteem, and stoke your o-so-fragile ego. Seriously you're getting mad at someone who doesn't share the same taste in music as you, and it's pathetic at best.

Miss me with this shit honey.

just post more korean women then

>you're getting mad at someone who doesn't share the same taste in music as you

no, he's getting mad at someone who is being an obnoxious prick and attention-whoring far more than any trip on the board atm save for montie
I suggest Sup Forums for your kind of mentality

Okay but how was I even being obnoxious to start?

He just came at me out of nowhere.

Why don't you just mind your own business next time. Because I rebutting him more than anything

The girl I posted the pervious two times was white the new other one is koren though

post more collages

it might have been even you said
(OP)
You're not an interesting person, you've dealt with a lot of stuff in life, you're bitter but unrightfully so.

Micheal Jackson is the only worthwhile thing on here. But you're probably up your own ass and pretentious about it.

but maybe I'm crazy

>but how was I even being obnoxious to start?

see you came at people out of nowhere, not him.

where are the collages

didn't you hear were posting Korean girls

Need more recs

who cares we're ganging up on some autistic teen

your taste in music is shit lmao

What album is the bottom left?

oh yea
carved cross
celtic cross

That's not even coming at people those are just personality assumptions, that's how these threads go. You make assumptions about peoples personalities

I'm sorry you're a sensitive Sally and can't take a negative personality assumption.

you really do have autism if you can't understand why people could take offense to what you said, and still refer to their rebuttals of your bullshit as "coming out you out of nowhere"

again, go to Sup Forums, you'll feel much better there

Why the fuck is everyone arguing I just want recs

horrid cross
crooked cross
cross rot
swastika crucifix

then give some first you filthy leech

pay attention to my last post
I only noticed something very funny after I posted it

me on the right

oorutaichi - flowers of life ep

that's pretty much how it goes around here these days

cruzeiro do sul

goreshit album covers never fail to amuse me

Could I just have recs, I just happened to listen to a lot of Justice this week

those are all bands that you could listen to

be curious and find music yourself
look at the sticky

gallows holier than the cross - crook on a cross

you might like celtic cross, actually

this is such a shit thread for literally no reason

lol I'm sorry you're so sensitive you can't take an assumption about someone's personality. Are you really this mad someone said that another person is boring based on their music taste?

Most assumptions are wrong anyways you're acting like a child throwing a fit becuase someone said something negative about you. I don't get all rung up when someone says something bad and untrue about me on the net. Maybe you are boring and your music taste reflects that. You could argue "I'm boring" becuase of how much pop and mainstream music I listen to.

But at the end of the day I know that you are not confident in your sense of self and self worth if you get this hurt and bent out of shape about someone calling your music taste boring and pretentions becuase both are rather objective statements.

If you want a "safe" or "judgement free zone" to talk about your taste in music, and other forms of art. Try readdit okay, hun. Being an ass is part of board culture, stop being so sensitive and serious.

were back on track now be still

if this is grimes, please fuck off

I blame the attwhore tripfaggot
if you like free somebody try V/A - Negro Prison Blues and Songs

?

don't worry about it

tfw 0 yous

the newspaper read 'tu est adorable' and i whole-heartedly concur

Here's your (You)

I bet you never listened to prince before he died. And you're white

>I bet you never listened to prince before he died. And you're white
only one of these things is bad

whats so bad about being white

word
fuck white people

Yeah I agree, Prince is overhyped.

start off at the hips
and move
to my lips

You mean other than having no culture and being cum-skined? Pretty much everything, also white people age like milk

black dont crack

or was it blacks do crack