/bcg/

thread dying slowly, rec, rate, etc.

TO NEWER POSTERS: please give feedback to other people's stuff as it keeps the thread going, when you just post your stuff without acknowledging anyone else it just makes the thread die slowly and, in turn, makes people feel less reason to check out your stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com
petalportmusic.bandcamp.com/album/eye-contact
expandingsponge.bandcamp.com/
gluemanandthesaltysandwichsaviors.bandcamp.com/track/harry-accidentally-falls-out-of-a-helicopter
eichinschmeichin.bandcamp.com/album/senioritis
ostermanhattan.bandcamp.com/album/traditional-sorrow
nueve.bandcamp.com/album/the-first-ep
beefalo.bandcamp.com/track/greatful
evenoxen.bandcamp.com
m4rk.bandcamp.com/album/this-is-not-good-music
wallsofwhitenoise.bandcamp.com/album/omen-daisies
visionescape.bandcamp.com
breadonbread.bandcamp.com/track/sharpie-head
heatshimmer.bandcamp.com/releases
peachesdavenport.bandcamp.com/album/the-ducks-a-snake-in-the-grass
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/track/beleaguered-by-sound-4
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/nocturnes-for-l
droopies.bandcamp.com/releases
hiddensongs.bandcamp.com/album/rank
windowlistener.bandcamp.com
windowlistener.bandcamp.com/album/weakling-ep
bluehole.bandcamp.com
varietyhour.bandcamp.com/album/childrens-cemetary
nelgatlin.bandcamp.com/album/ep
nelgatlin.bandcamp.com/album/on-a-receipt
gojuliago.bandcamp.com/releases
curacy.bandcamp.com
skabetty.bandcamp.com/album/the-new-album-got-deleted-so-here-are-some-quick-songs
yamir.bandcamp.com/
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

We start off my new label, Jacob And Friends, with the release of Eric Taxxon's Sky Simplified.
Will be accepting submissions for the label.

>New Release

>Eric Taxxon
>Sky Simplified
>Santa Cruz, Ambient, Ambient Pop, Drone, Vaporwave.

Description:
We often view the sky as something of an art piece in itself. Something reflective, as we wonder and gaze into its openness, while evolving with its ever changing shapes and colors. Eric Taxxon attempts to embody such in his new album, Sky Simplified. With droning synths and ambient melodies, Eric tackles how he holds viewership of the sky with his gentle and yet intricate production.

Now available for stream and download!

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. And give Eric some love. Thank You. :)

Also for anyone living in Houston, I will be performing at a showcase at Fitzgerald's on July 1st. If you have an interest in going, contact me for tickets.

Our first release as a four-piece, it will probably be the only thing we do as this lineup.
>post-punk, emo, indie rock, progressive rock, ambient, psych
petalportmusic.bandcamp.com/album/eye-contact

There is an EP that's on it's way that features myself, Cody (played guitar on Eye Contact) and Dylan (played drums on Eye Contact). It's a lot different than Eye Contact and a lot more rough sounding. I'm also working on demos for the next release after that which will only have Cody and myself on it, along with some features from other 'non-members.' It's practically a solo album at this point. On top of all that, I have plans to reform Larksburg with new members when college is back in session, we'll see how that goes.

Thanks for listening, like us on fb.

willseifert.bandcamp.com

>lofi
>bedroom pop/folk whatever you wanna call it
>dreary sad man music
>ffo teen suicide, American Football, Sufjan Stevens, Grandaddy

reccing both of these great projects

ears are ringing from a long night of drumming, but i'll DL anyone who will be around tomorrow night, i'll give some stuff a listen in the morning, and more then too.

expandingsponge.bandcamp.com/

>finally new stuff on the spongeman's bandcamp

>oh shit... it's garbage!

(live drumalong youtube version incoming)

gluemanandthesaltysandwichsaviors.bandcamp.com/track/harry-accidentally-falls-out-of-a-helicopter

>mellow/eerie vibes induced by making a guitar sound like a mellotron and smattering field recordings of birds on top of it
>so lo-fi it's hi-fi

bump

eichinschmeichin.bandcamp.com/album/senioritis

>lo-fi pop crap inspired by the Music Tapes, Neutral Milk Hotel, Jeff Mangum's WFMU shows, early of Montreal, Daniel Johnston, Brian Wilson, Marshmallow Coast, Syd Barrett, the Ladybug Transistor, R. Stevie Moore, Guided by Voices, Beatles, Animal Collective, etc.
>attempts at "lush" arrangements using harmonica, recorder, chimes, rain stick, accordion, fake bassoon, Hanna-Barbera cartoon sound effects, bird noises, singing saw, fake glockenspiel, synthesizers, a fence, classical guitar, violin, water, lap harp, banjo, soda can, microtonal (busted) ukelele, vocal harmonies, field recordings, etc.
>crunchy
>cringey lyrics about the bittersweet feeling of graduating high school and stuff like that
>includes attempt at a "ragtime" song

R E C S

(This thread is fairly new so these are almost all from the last thread)

ostermanhattan.bandcamp.com/album/traditional-sorrow

nueve.bandcamp.com/album/the-first-ep

beefalo.bandcamp.com/track/greatful

evenoxen.bandcamp.com (listen to track 7 at the very least, folks)

bump

bumpity bump bump

wallsofwhitenoise.bandcamp.com/album/omen-daisies

>industrial
>noise
>ambient
>electronic

evenoxen.bandcamp.com
>indie/experimental folk
>traces of noise pop, fuzz folk, power electronics, melodic harsh noise, and free jazz

Delving into your album as we speak

Loved ones

holy shit this is trippy. Love it, very unique
not quite my thing, but I like the guitars a lot
don't care much for noise but I like the synths on the more industrial cuts

visionescape.bandcamp.com
>post rock, sludge, drone
>new single from the upcoming album, sounds like early Earth

breadonbread.bandcamp.com/track/sharpie-head
>lo-fi bread
>indie rock
>post-punk poop
>Bay Area

heatshimmer.bandcamp.com/releases
(rough 3 track demo of some early songs)
>surfy riffs
>dream pop
>indie rock
>3 piece
>pacific northwest
working on an 11 track album. should be out before the summer's over!

I've shilled on the last few threads so I'll cool it for a while after this one.

peachesdavenport.bandcamp.com/album/the-ducks-a-snake-in-the-grass
>acoustic, samples, cello, synth, high vocals

Almost done with the album (on the track "layers of white noise")
Holy cow dude, this rocks
It's a nice mixture of ambience, dance, power electronics, and noise. More than anything I'd love to see another release from you around the same style, maybe even more abstract but retaining some of that groove since this album seems to keep that attribute very close to it's heart.

All in all, good stuff

Good morning!

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/track/beleaguered-by-sound-4
>Dark Ambient mixed with elements of Modern Classcial and Drone
>Made from garbage material

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/nocturnes-for-l
>Modern Classical, Drone, Ambient Piano
>Fast playing and fluid-like notes
>Like underwater piano concert

Also my album "Castle on Glass" is now out on Spotify and Google Play store!
play.spotify.com/album/51mFjY5R0xSdLuTz2NG8AH?play=true&utm_source=open.spotify.com&utm_medium=open

Working on Beleaguered by Sound 5 is over! Expect it soon!

Recs:
(The trip is strong with this one!)

P-Peaches Davenport! What's up my dude, any luck with getting shows/new material?

Don't stop the shill, some who enter the thread might never have heard of you. Even more, there are those who have seen you every time but for some reason or another couldn't get to you yet. I say, if you have the time to, keep doing it. Especially if you plan on leaving feedback.

droopies.bandcamp.com/releases

hiddensongs.bandcamp.com/album/rank

>Vapor
>80's
>Abandoned Mall Music
>Post Punk, Shoegaze, Weird
>DIY
>Self Recorded, looking to put out my extensive back catalogue of albums on cassette

Bookmarked for later, the first track is excellent and reminds me a little of Sufjan Stevens... really into the vocal effect slowly becoming more and more wet.

windowlistener.bandcamp.com

New release: windowlistener.bandcamp.com/album/weakling-ep

>Experimental electronic and other electronic based genres

Haven't made much; may be due to the fact that I'm not staying up for days at a time

bluehole.bandcamp.com

>Psychedelic
>Space Rock
>Noise Pop
>Shoegaze
>One Man Band
>Instrumental

>improvisational lo-fi
>experimental harsh noise
>esoteric color music

recs:

HOLY SHIT THIS TOO

Agreed

varietyhour.bandcamp.com/album/childrens-cemetary

CHECK OUT

WILDIVY.BANDCAMP.COM
WOODYGRANT.BANDCAMP.COM
SUMMERHEAD.BANDCAMP.COM
GROWHOUSE.BANDCAMP.COM

Wild ivy is like blowing up
So proud of those dudes

thanks bro i appreciate we all worked really hard on that album great memories album really means a lot to me

No problem

Any idea what those lads are up to nowadays?

I honestly have no clue. I might be moving back to brooklyn so we might get together and make another one but i don't know how plausible that is because i kinda burned bridges, they might make an album without me, or wild ivy might never be active again. I'm leaning towards options 2 and 3 though I'd be interested in making another album just as long as i could upload it on my bandcamp because i have this thing bandcamp is basically my life all my work needs to up there that im proud of.

WHAT

Wild ivy has such a stable fanbase, letting it just die right now would be such a waste
But I do understand some things need to take their course. Hoping the best for you man, be safe during that move

deserved a few bucks, I think.

recommending these also.
nelgatlin.bandcamp.com/album/ep
>trap / chillwave / instrumental hip-hop

nelgatlin.bandcamp.com/album/on-a-receipt
>folk

gojuliago.bandcamp.com/releases
>experimenting with post-rock, drone, field recordings

'The Fourth Floor' is really good.

I'd love an album in this style. great stuff.

you're definitely a great ambient producer. so many intriguing textures.

Curacy - Through

curacy.bandcamp.com

>ambient
>colorful and restless
>my first full-length album

skabetty.bandcamp.com/album/the-new-album-got-deleted-so-here-are-some-quick-songs
>compilation of songs made under one day
>also a pretty damn cool opening track
I only have ti make the Outside With The Cuties cover then the album will be all done!!
I just have to find the perfect day to record it, since sometimes I can't sing for shit and sometimes I sound decent (today is not one of those days)
I really can't sing, but I will try my best to make it not as cringeworthy as I expect

the super duper stuff

>please give feedback to other people's stuff as it keeps the thread going, when you just post your stuff without acknowledging anyone else it just makes the thread die slowly and, in turn, makes people feel less reason to check out your stuff
>like my stuff so I can like your stuff
>but not really
>just rec me
>rec 4 rec
>no anonymous posting, just rec 4 rec
fuck you and these bullshit rules.

>please
>rule
pick one you faggot

umm
I don't know what you're trying to imply in your post
but suggesting people to give feedback is always a good thing. feedback is always a good thing.

the rec culture of these threads, however, is really awful in my opinion. it's so useless. it feels like circlejerking.

I appreciate every single recommendation my music gets but I just wish the atmosphere in these threads encouraged actual discussion instead of people cross-recommending every bandcamp the music of which they've remotely enjoyed.

maybe next time write bandcamp on the OP post because i accidentally made a new thread?

recc

yamir.bandcamp.com/

>post-rock
>dark ambient
>experimental electronics
>folk

you can now rate my music on RYM!
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_
My music is also avaialable on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, and more!

also can we celebrate that my EP went up 142 spots in the 2016 EPs list?

>maybe next time write bandcamp on the OP post because i accidentally made a new thread?
this is really important.

Nice to see some love for Tangible Rays here