ITT

Albums with amazing openers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EqitvCprMEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1997 baby

Should be pretty obvious, even though there are a few other tracks that are just as good

probably one of the most accurate depictions of acid visuals i've seen

m-m-m-m-maybe if I post albums everyone unquestionably loves people will think I'm interesting!!!
god fucking damn it just go back to /r/music

agreed. One of my favorite albums

nice trips
you seem upset

Maggot Brain

my nigga

bout to post this

gotta be above it gotta be above it gotta be above it gotta be above it gotta be above it gotta be above it gotta be above it gotta be above it gotta be above it gotta be above it gotta be above it gotta be above it gotta be above it gotta be above it gotta be above it gotta be above it gotta be above it gotta be above it gotta be above it gotta be above it gotta be above it gotta be above it gotta be above it gotta be above it gotta be above it gotta be above it gotta be above it gotta be above it gotta be above it gotta be above it gotta be above it gotta be above it

so good that the rest of the album was dissapointing

the rest is a grower, but disorder is probably still the best track/hook

floridada isn't nearly as good as a good chunk of that album you dip

THIS TIME IM JUST GONNA FAKE IT IF IM EVER GONNA SHAKE IT ILL JUST CLOSE MY EYES AND MAKE IT SO THAT ALL THESE LITTLE THINGS GONNA AFFECT ME NOW

It's the chords rising on the synth that make that song, not the vocals or the drums. Pay super attention to them next time to listen to it.
Although Lonerism was his best both Innerspeaker and Currents had stronger openers.

nonagon infinity. robot stop make me cum buckets

So many people overlook it, but it really draws you into the album.

Airbag is a shit song tho.
Kid A's opener is infinitely better

i wish he made an album with songs more similar to be above it. I still like lonerism though

The track is perfectly titled too, totally gives you that feeling

Quite literally.

MILK AND HONEY

>Sonic Youth - Washing Machine
best opener because it's the most accessible and most visceral song

And it's the best song on the album desu

Fucken this.

>ctr f, this is happening
>no dance yrself clean

OOOOPEEEEN THE CUUURTAAAAIIINS

Shit.

You seriously haven't heard it?

smfh tbqh

Tame impala is so dank

IF its A life OF possIbilITies THAT pulls YOU away THAT claws AND tears AND CHALLENGES YOU TO STAY

>WOOOOOOOOOOOO

such a strong opener.

Anyone else feel nostalgia back to a particular summer whenever they listen to this album even though it was made only 4 years ago?

>thistbhfam.jpg

Unlike you, he was actually on topic. Fuck off.

yo, stop forgetting the classics

Sadly he's a "remember me" artist now.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thought I was the only one here who thought this

Agreed.

>4 years
My whole youth has gone from this time. Actually, this album give me an idea to start doing drugs. Now i'am sick and don't feel like myself at all. Tacking medicine all the time, lost all the friends and gf, family actualy hate me. Have nothing to do or create, besides listen albums from the past and suffer from emptyness, not even cry. Thx, Kevin!

all accurate

>not knowing the best track is gyroscope

so much better than the rest tbqhwy senpai

you guys can fuck off

Amen

Arguably goat intro song

youtube.com/watch?v=EqitvCprMEg

this song really reminds me of something john lennon would have done during the white album

WHO DO YOU TRUUUUUUUST

>BRING ME THE PAIN, SHIZZLE TROOP OF NICOTINE STAINS EVERYWHERE
This.

also, this.

HUGH CUM FROM OUTTA NOWHERE

>No Filosofem
TRASH
R
A
S
H

WE GOT FIIIIIVE YEARS

holy shit, this
>MY MY MY NAILS PEEL BACK

Agreeeeeeeeee so so much

Ok computer is one of my top 5 albums, but Airbag might be the worst song on it.

>tumblr filename

makes me think

Absolutely

exactly

ye boi

>Sadly he's a "remember me" artist now.
What?

Favorite song of the year so far.

que banda de mierda por dios.

That whole three song intro stretch all the way through white flag does such an amazing job setting the tone for the album. Plastic beach is so underrated man

these

this

>NONAGON INFINITY OPENS THE DOOR
But the best song is You Are Invited
True. But Det Som Engang Var is a better opener. It's one of my favorite songs ever.

very yes

glad someone posted this album, through the trees p.2 is amazing

yes