>nerd

them's fightin' words

>god is my co-pilot and arab on radar

hi i love you

doing quite ok thank you
what about you bub?

Julia Holter – Tragedy
Chromatics – Kill For Love

bububbububububuuububuuuubububububububuubububuuuuububububububububububububububbubububububububuububuuububububububbbbbububububububububububububububububububububbu

good night bub
sweet dreams

Cocteau Twins – Victorialand

good stuff

25,000 Kittens – S/T
Bardo Pond – Amanita
Dick Hyman & Mary Mayo – Moon Gas
Forth Wanderers – Mahogany
Suburban Lawns – S/T

bump

Why do you like Major Organ? I've never understood the appeal. Any Really? Hype City over The Unhappy Bus? Hype City is the definition of unfinished. You should check out Songs About Chris by Eric's Trip if you haven't. It seems right up your alley and is a bit hard to track down which I'm sure you'll relish.

I found it on soul seek in like two minutes

yeah but seriously put heaven is for kids on Mega and you'll literally be doing a service for every nmh fan on the planet

i like miss early 2014 mew whem they uad the qt fhart threads and i could angsternaut in the corner because i have latent emotional problems that i refuse to do anythinf about

inasmuch in essence to a write a very "tumblr" post. as jim chapin says in the preface for Advanced Techniques For the Modern Drummer™, these exercise will not sound unless you shit 100 corn nuggets per second (100cm per cesond)

i never rlly listened to that magnetic fielda album how is it
evrytime i listen to the mafnetic fields i feel like i'm stupid because theur do good

should listen to idaho and spain and american music club and valium agelien and Dakota Suite and Bluetile Lounge and all the meme slowcore babds
i get the feeling yoyr an outer lumits recordings kind ofc guy and you just dont know it yet i mean anyone who walks w/ jesus is probably a hypnagogic kind of swolebrah dhshsga

perhacs, perhacs

perhacs you might like kath blooms stuff wit loren "el mazzacane" conners
most people pnline seem to think theyre boring but it's just really contemporary folsky stuff witg lorens little floaty phrases and katg blooms wistful vocals

sunshine is blown

your tade its too pure for me, but im like a shitload of the alvums on this chart
very highschool for me

i feel like you might like tetuzi akiyamas acoustic stuff....but that's just me...im just vic firth pepper mills trilok gurtu uh uh world war 3authause eritrea lowest human development index zildijan travis barker signature stick
also idk if your into that but jandek spoken word stuff always gave me a similiar vibe to private parts just a shit moee depressing so idk

teen suicide is Actually Pretty Good!

i aplogize for all this godd what have i dkne

What's the album left of Codeine?
Also, what's the one on the bottom row with the back of the girl's neck?

ey, yo bub
yeah, I've been diggin In Search Of Wild Tulips lately, akiyama on there. I should generally check out more by him. Thank. Good suggesting to be frank to be real to pro mark 7A Mike Portnoy Millenialiumuimiums 5000 signature drum key stick bass drum beater. I've been meaning to check out more Jandek stuffffsss, he's seems like a cool fella. Quite liked what I've heard. I'll go out on a quest for the spoken word stuffs, thank you thank.

are you familiar with bill orcutt? he does some cool somewhat blues rooted 4 string improv stuff that is quite cool I think maybe you'll dig it, I dunno. also, maybe check out chromatics' kill for love, comfy synth-pop, along with martha and the muffins' This Is The Ice Age, cool unique post-punk / new wave with the cutest band name I know.

don't know the one besides codeine, but the one with the girl is:
Pedestrian Deposit – Volatile