Music for getting drunk alone on a Friday night?

Music for getting drunk alone on a Friday night?

Pic related: now playing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yUatH8zI6Qc
youtube.com/watch?v=3mmLGiP_M_U
youtube.com/watch?v=e8WVP3ClDsM
youtube.com/watch?v=yLIJ6xlNSEU
youtube.com/watch?v=CMThz7eQ6K0
youtube.com/watch?v=9OFpfTd0EIs
youtube.com/watch?v=a_OEJ0wqt2g
youtube.com/watch?v=LTTt-ikVJSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=yUatH8zI6Qc

>tfw quit drinking because of serious problems with depression but I still kind of miss it.

I'll check it out next, thanks user

That's rough. I hate drinking as a crutch but nothing quite like it for when you're lonely and feeling down....sober music for being alone on a Friday night?

Wouldn't this be more of an album to play if you were around friends. I usually play the self-titled Giles Corey album since it's actually pretty singable when drunk.
>sober music for being alone on a Friday night
That's me right now. I'm listening to Elliott Smith.

You're a fucking bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=3mmLGiP_M_U and youtube.com/watch?v=e8WVP3ClDsM

I suppose, if I had friends. For some reason I love this record even by myself. I'll check out both of your recs though, thanks. How's your night going?

>Implying intentionally stabbing yourself and almost bleeding out and having to spend a week in the mental hospital is a bitch move

What's the best track off Rodeo and why is it Oh My Dis Side?

Just hold your liquor pussy

Maybe it doesn't count since it's a bonus track, but Ok Alright is easily the best track. Beginning with ScHoolboy, then dat singing to finish it off. Why is that song so underrated?

>How's your night going?

I don't know, pretty bad not gonna lie. I've been feeling more and more anxious lately so I've been avoiding calls and texts from all my friends. Like tonight, I know I can go out and have a good time but something is stopping me from doing so.

Anyways, I hope your night is also going well. Travis Scott is really good. I've been listening to the singles he's put out on soundcloud a lot recently.

That's not 90210

Anxiety is a bitch. Sometimes you can just get over it by putting yourself in situations you hate a lot, but sometimes you can't and it's shitty.

So the singles are good? Tbh I haven't been following him since Rodeo was released.

but that isn't Nightcrawler, either

Maria, I'm Drunk is my favorite
A-Team is one of my favorite songs from Travis so far. I hope his new album is similar to Rodeo since that was a pretty good album.

I heard the girl I like likes this album so I'm giving it a shot.

you guys spelled apple pie wrong

So I'm pretty sure from all the disagreement that we can agree that Rodeo is a top tier album.

correct

days before had higher highs but lower lows, I like it more the rodeo

Fire beats and features written into proper songs with flow and diversity. I hope more hip-hop albums strive for this production

Agreed. Pretty much every feature delivered and fit the style of the song they were on.

Awwwwww

Listened to everything in the thread so far. Now playing.

It works alone too. Travis has a dark mood to a lot of his music.

This works too even if it is the "pleb choice", it should get more push as a single

Silently the 2015 HHAOTY

No love for Ok, Alright???

Not really a fan of Schoolboy and the song is too long imo
not a bad track but is easily eclipsed by several others on the album
honestly the only track on Rodeo I straight up don't like Flying High

Flying High is a little grating, I see why you say that. Almost everything else is great, though

youtube.com/watch?v=yLIJ6xlNSEU
youtube.com/watch?v=CMThz7eQ6K0
youtube.com/watch?v=9OFpfTd0EIs

OP, check this one out:
youtube.com/watch?v=a_OEJ0wqt2g

It's my go-to pass out track,

youtube.com/watch?v=LTTt-ikVJSk

this whole album really

Thanks, I'll check these out. Anyone else getting drunk tonight?

At least I forget how alone and depressed I am when I play this drunk as fuck.

That's a dangerous road my friend