Has Grimeth been BLACKED?

It wouldn't surprise me at all.

yes

trust me

this upsets me

it shouldn't

its all love man

No, she's a pure fairy

One day, when she takes her own life, we'll go with her..."kiss me baby, let's fly to heaven together"..sweet love in rainbow land...we'll be her angels...

if she did than that would have to be one thirsty ass nigga cause that is ONE UGGLA AZZ BITCH XD

She does seem like the type to dabble in black metal

stop

now

This obsession with black dicks on Sup Forums is gay as fuck

then leave

How about you stop being a faggot

no

cringe

The prophecy will come true, Doubter.

thanks for the (you)

Thanks for being a part of the Grimes phenomenon.

Kray is supper to griemes aka eskibeat

what the hell is this

yes, asap rocky. lookit up.

DAMN, that boy must have been fucked up on some good drugs to want to fuck a literal 2/10 hobgoblin

why do they settle for the lowest of the low when they could literally pick any 10/10 white women they want

You weren't even invited, you.. you jolly african american. Get the away from m'lady. ;_;

Theres only a matter of time before a racist stalker, who is not ok with her dating a black man, tries to send her a book with gasses and explosives in it and kills himself on camera while trying to meet her in heaven

That's unacceptable.

>its all love man

There's no "love" in giving yourself away to a stranger.

Biologically, sex is meant to be a centrepiece to a relationship. An exchange and foundation of trust.
This is why through karma we have negative consequences for being a slut, diseases such as depression, AIDS, etc.

Love is meant to be respected. It's not your whore. There's literally no good reason to sleep around, just insecurity which it can only reinforce.
I mentioned depression because as i said, you're giving yourself away. Your intimacy is rendered disposable and you end up with a spiritual imbalance.

Sexual promiscuity destroys love imo.

>Biologically, sex is meant to be a centrepiece to a relationship. An exchange and foundation of trust.
>This is why through karma we have negative consequences for being a slut, diseases such as depression, AIDS, etc.
Stop talking.

That's because Sup Forums is gay as fuck

>using biology in your argument
>claiming there is no good reason in sleeping around

Time to stop posting, kid.

kek, you sound upset over there senpai.

It does cause depression and it's completely evident in how toxic and irresponsible the behaviour can become.
There have been studies that i read on the internets, and you're science to just shut up.

You would rather have a sibling abstain from reckless behaviour instinctively, it's to protect them because it is destructive behaviour.

>you're telling science to just shut up*
i fucked up

t. cuckold

Found the virgin

Finish your GED, read a book, leave Sup Forums forever.