1. Coil.

Other urls found in this thread:

residentadvisor.net/dj.aspx?country=3&1000=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1. The Beatles

Throbbing Gristle

1. Blur - Song 2

Pink Floyd

The Beatles, Blur, Oasis... the list goes on.

residentadvisor.net/dj.aspx?country=3&1000=1

>inv4 globalist nu males come in and start talking shit about Brexit
It's a beautiful thing you've done in exercising your right for self-determination, Britons. Future may look bleak now but your people are strong and your political constituency is competent to lead you to greener pastures.

Congratulations!

>tfw you wake up in a fully sovereign Britannia this morning

the tears of lefties

This. And everyone who disagrees has a fucking based taste.

typical retarded amerifats commenting on issues they have zero understanding of

being pro-eu is a centre-right opinion, those with leftist econmic views oppose it. there is also the anti-immigration thing but that's just people being ill informed tards (free movement will likely have to continue)

best answer ITT

Fucking hell first sensible appraisal I've read since the vote
Have an Internet

It's not quite as simple as that. The EU is a centre right, neoliberally oriented organization that was generally supported by the major centre right parties, but also by the major centre left parties, trade unions and centrist parties. Those factions that supported Brexit are mostly from the far right, but also from the far left - The Morning Star and The SWP for instance.
Academic opinion was overwhelmingly for remain, and we have already seen some of the financial fallout from brexit; prices will rise on imported goods and fuel, investments will diminish in value, people will be generally poorer as a result. Academic opinion is that our economy will be consistently worse as a result of Brexit.
Populist support for brexit focused on immigration, democracy and sovereignty, whilst many on the left seem to have voted for brexit over anger at the iniquitous distribution of the fruits of globalisation, and the exodus of skilled manufacturing jobs from the UK to abroad.
Brexit is not a right-left issue, it's a centre-extreme issue. Pragmatic centre-right and centre-left people supported remain, whereas idealistic far right and far left parties supported leave.

it's a rich/poor issue

people were voting for brexit because they were told it would relieve pressure at the lower end of the jobs market

and all the people complaining now are middle class, go figure

>trump wins presidency and makes deal to form anglo union

FATHER, ME AND YOU COULD RULE THE GALAXY

Prices will rise and EU funding to the poorest areas of Britain will be gone. The poorest will be hit worst by this, and when they realise they've been lied to by Boris and Farage there will be hell to pay.

Also the Beatles sure are a good band huh.

The UK contributed about £13.5bn annually (net of rebate) to the EU but receives only about £6bn back, when including those grants.

A conservative government has no interest in spending any surplus money on working class people, but there is no surplus money when you factor in the benefit to the economy EU membership brings, you'll see.

yes but you can vote for a labour government

you can't vote for the eu to just give you 7bn

>your political constituency is competent to lead you to greener pastures
lmao one of the frontrunners for PM locked himself in a fucking cupboard

I wonder what special merchants are behind these posts? Surely not concerned for anyone's welfare? Nice fearmongering, it must be hitting you hard in the pockets already Mr. Cohen.

Oh shut the fuck up already, it was yesterday, move on

why British music was so good? Not anymore but used to be best music in the world

sorry for bad english

British music has never been better than the rest of the world. It just became especially popular due to the cultural dominance of the anglosphere and the USA, and Britain appeared somewhat exotic to American consumers, while still making music in English, but there was and is nothing inherently better about British music than, say, German or French music, in fact it's quite the opposite.

if you think this is bad just wait until the US election

>British Artists Score Highest Recorded Share Of Global Music Sales

>there was and is nothing inherently better about British music than, say, German or French music, in fact it's quite the opposite.

oh here we go

eh idk seems like Britain dominated rock music, industrial, electronic etc for a long time. Though techno was invented in Detroit, Brits perfected it

>it's popular so it's good
This doesn't even merit a response.
For exactly the reasons I described, Britain has dominated commercial music due to sharing its language with the USA and the rest of the anglosphere, not becasue of any superiority.

what about instrumental music?

> (You)
>>it's popular so it's good
>This doesn't even merit a response

State your criteria

lmao, USA BTFO

>Based
You do know that's a positive word, right?

Britain hasn't dominated that, Mozart, Bach, Brahms, Stravinsky, Gershwin, Louis Armstrong, etc are not British.
Britain only has rock and a few tiny irrelevant electronic subgenres.

>reading comprehension

I think you're mis-reading the statistics

>Mozart, Bach, Brahms, Stravinsky, Gershwin, Louis Armstrong, etc are not British.

wut, no one listens to that shite

Stormzy AKA our future prime minister

I don't think you understand that chart.

>the UK electronic scene
>irrelevant
>this is what amerifats actually believe

II was responding to a post about instrumental music, classical music make up the biggest proportion of that .Vaughan Williams and Elgar only go so far, the majority of classical sales are not British composers.

>classical music make up the biggest proportion of that .

does it fuck there a millions of dance releases

I'm a Brit actually, UK electronic music is irrelevant, you're talking like 1% of the market at best.
Most dance music has lyrics of some kind.

>Most dance music has lyrics of some kind.
no it doesn't
have you even been to a club

Yes, I distinctly remember shitty Britpop and rap being blared at tinnitus inducing volumes, maybe I haven't been to cool enough clubs, but every nightclub I've been to had music with lyrics.

ok so you don't know what you're talking about

no thanks
i don't want to be in a union with gay eurocuck brits, le elf and sheep land, or a literal fucking leaf
australia is alright though

>only the jews could think tanking your own economy while not getting to leave free movement of workers is a bad idea

>your people are strong and your political constituency is competent
ha