youtube.com/watch?v=LjOM5YjMZ8w
youtube.com/watch?v=anjT71N4PGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh no not Bernie!

nigga look like a morrowind elf

hell be fine

HOORAY!

so long, nigger, whoever the fuck you are

You fuckers ought to show some respect to a legend.

RIP Bernie.

Google says he died yesterday but I saw an article about it like a week ago

Anyway, RIP Bernie
Go make heaven funkier

I'm actually really glad he died

>ought to
>legend
maximal kek

>implying he is dead
He just went back to the mothership and will keep on exploring the galaxies, spreading funky beats and sweet organ solos along his way.

have a heart, nigga died for you

such a nu male faggots

what?

This, funk can never die.

what?

Nowadays, you are either a Sup Forums type edgelord, a redepilled Sup Forumslack or you are a spineles nu-male.

This.

ALSO, WHERE THE HELL IS THE STICKY?!?!?!

edgelord alert

he's a damn legend and will be dearly missed but he did choose to reject chemotherapy in favor of cannabis oil and homeopathy

I mean, he was 72, so it's not like he had all that much time left anyways.

It's been known that he was dying of cancer for the past year, they even had a benefit concert for him earlier this year.

Alot of people at that age do that because chemo is so fucking miserable and they'd rather go on their own terms

Because the mods are plebs and/or racist
>Ben E. King didn't get a sticky last year

I thought he died like a week ago?

There are like 6 people on this board who actually like funk music. I tried making a funk/soul general yesterday in honor of Worrell and it got like 3 replies.

well you see the problem with funk is, wait, there's actually no problem at all.
Can you give me a top ten of albums that could be considered essential but nobody who's not into funk hasn't heard? And please include the best release by the guy this thread is about. I would be most thankful.

Bucket of Bernie Brains was dope
youtube.com/watch?v=LjOM5YjMZ8w

Just get motor city madness by funkadelic and tear the roof off by parliament. Those are 2 greatest hits albums that'll serve as a good intro.

where is the sticky

Post underrated Bernies

youtube.com/watch?v=anjT71N4PGM

In your mom's asshole.

Was Praxis his best side project?

damn..