Is Blink-182 kill?

is Blink-182 kill?

youtube.com/watch?v=dcFdX9MBcpY

'lyric videos' make me sick

yes, at least The Offspring, Limp Bizkit and others don't bullshit themselves way too much

yeah but no one gives a shit about them anymore.

I don' like tom and I didn't like the last album but atleast it wasn't this generic. Plus their self titled was fantastic. This band needs Tom to balance out so it isn't this corny.

Tom DeLonge was the best thing about Blink 182 and Enema is easily their best album, self titled has some great singles but a lot of saccharine cheese.

>Lyric Video

Everything sounds so plastic.

this is the worst music video ive seen in 2016 jesus fucking christ ahahahahahahahaha

i can't get over this
its like they gave entire creative liberty to a 14 year old who makes minecraft intros in cinema 4d
yet its even more bland and soulless than that

it really makes me laugh how poor all these lyric videos they've released have looked. zooming on in on the fucking city and you can see how blurry and pixellated it is. i think the Rabbit Hole one is even worse with the clip art drawing of a brain at the start and the awful cut out of Mark. complaining about lyric video quality feels dumb and gay but if you're gonna' do the over-the-top animated lyric video thing, do it right.

>blink 182 actually died in 2002
they'll be fine.

what fucking genre is this?
this is some Reggae tier shit, this sounds ALL EXACTLY THE SAME what is this album>???

The Offspring had their first #1 hit on the mainstream rock charts since 1997 last year.

this band still exists?

jesus christ they must be in dire times. Do they have a budget of $10? This is the worst "lyric video" I've ever seen holy fuck hahahahahahahaha

Blink-182 died when Tom DeLonge went crazy.

Can't blame the other guys though, they really wanted to keep making music with him but he went nuts

That said, Mark doesn't have the songwriting chops (or that unmistakable voice) to carry the band, the new album sucks

blink 182 has literally never been good

Enema of the State + Take Of Your Pants Your Jacket are two of the greatest pop punk albums of all-time

>greatest pop punk albums
you mean the top turd on a pile of shit

>implying the absolute, objective and indisputable best album of pop-punk of all time could be more than a 3

hahahahhahaha

>not a single coherent retort

please post a picture of your fucking stupid face, so i can have someone to fucking hate

Not only do you have shit taste, you also can't read for shit. Typical pop-punk fan hahaha baka

Blink's dead but if Trump is elected then maybe pic related will get off his drunken ass, rip the shit out of Trump and POSSIBLY hit the top of the charts again.

>IMG322532
>thinking your fooling anyone with that fake ass filename

pop-punk fan strikes again!

ppfff

damn dawg you look hard as fuck!!!!

how many people have you killed just this morning?

Political Green Day is fucking awful

You have to admit though, they got real popular after AI. Pretty sure that's what he wants right now.

Green Day is fucking awful*

FTFY

Ow the edge

>based matt skiba involved himself with this shit

just fuck my shit up

i fucking love the guy but i never saw this working

blink 182 worked when they were teenage fuck ups singing about dumb shit like embarassing themselves or being grounded or trying to score with girls

thats not something skiba can deliver when even their earliest stuff was about crippling depression and alcoholism

>falling for the bait

Yeah, no doubt. That album strangely became their most popular. I never liked it then and still don't like it

I'm disappointed with the new album. There are some good tracks (Cynical is great, Bored to Death, Left Alone, San Diego are good) but the rest is way too poppy. I think Feldmann (the producer) ruined this album. Everything I've heard about him and his process sounds wrong for this type of band.

pop punk died along with Jerry Finn

Enema of the State > Take Off Your Pants and Jacket > Neighborhoods > Blink-182 > Dude Ranch > Cheshire Cat > California

Wavves and Cloud Nothings are keeping pop punk alive and well

top kek

"I can tell by the pixels" isn't a meme anymore now thanks to this.