dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/commercially-yours
expandingsponge.bandcamp.com/
alexseibel.bandcamp.com/track/garbage-truck-please-take-me-with-you
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/track/beleaguered-by-sound-4
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/nocturnes-for-l
dearlaika.bandcamp.com/
yamir.bandcamp.com/
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_
skabetty.bandcamp.com/album/the-new-album-got-deleted-so-here-are-some-quick-songs
tidepoolsmusic.bandcamp.com/
mordecaibringthewater.bandcamp.com/
jvgm.bandcamp.com/album/how
iceclearvision.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=z7R1TWV3pqw
thregreatgig.bandcamp.com/
snuffstuff.bandcamp.com/album/proof-of-concept
amitbuium.bandcamp.com/album/void
beefalo.bandcamp.com/track/greatful
onatonol.bandcamp.com/album/the-city
vocaroo.com/i/s1qYpy1DgkbD
unlove.bandcamp.com
ztapesrecords.com/products/light-comes-youre-forever-pre-order
interviewtion.tumblr.com/post/144114505801/unlove-interviewtion#144114505801
m4rk.bandcamp.com/album/this-is-not-good-music
cavbrew.bandcamp.com/album/kingdom-fungi
curacy.bandcamp.com
eichinschmeichin.bandcamp.com/album/senioritis
ostermanhattan.bandcamp.com/album/traditional-sorrow
evenoxen.bandcamp.com/album/arrayed-above-the-seraphim-lights
nueve.bandcamp.com/album/the-first-ep
jacobhutto.bandcamp.com/album/paw-paws-songs
youtube.com/watch?v=XvbqlEimd5Q
youtu.be/W-j78ZiklI8
soundcloud.com/bagels105oranges-elpu
soundcloud.com/thsavages/
nunsnunsnuns.bandcamp.com/album/albeit-tomorrow-2
nonlocalitymusic.bandcamp.com
nonlocality.co.uk
karrotkake.bandcamp.com/album/v
bluehole.bandcamp.com
alldrig.bandcamp.com/
jacobhutto.bandcamp.com
avantier.bandcamp.com/
gausse.bandcamp.com/
chrondroid.bandcamp.com/album/--3
vastno.bandcamp.com/releases
wallsofwhitenoise.bandcamp.com/album/omen-daisies
ph210068330.bandcamp.com/album/wall-of-flesh
godverment.bandcamp.com
dierksimus.bandcamp.com/music
droopies.bandcamp.com/releases
deathgaiden.bandcamp.com
madoe.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/commercially-yours

>industrial synthpop, experimental

My all new single is finally here! Feedback is much appreciated since I don't know whether to release an album of this kind of thing or not. It does have a long vocal version but they're bizarrely mixed/sung so I'm holding off releasing it.

expandingsponge.bandcamp.com/

>finally new stuff on the spongeman's bandcamp

>oh shit... it's garbage!

alexseibel.bandcamp.com/track/garbage-truck-please-take-me-with-you

>short singer/ songwriter lo-fi track

>instrumental improvised and I'm new to singing so don't expect much

It's been raining and storming for a few days here so i have tons of time to work on new stuff since no one's telling me to go outside

Going to rec some stuff when there is more stuff on here

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/track/beleaguered-by-sound-4
>Dark Ambient mixed with elements of Modern Classcial and Drone
>Made from garbage material

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/nocturnes-for-l
>Modern Classical, Drone, Ambient Piano
>Fast playing and fluid-like notes
>Like underwater piano concert

Also my album "Castle on Glass" is now out on Spotify and Google Play store!
play.spotify.com/album/51mFjY5R0xSdLuTz2NG8AH?play=true&utm_source=open.spotify.com&utm_medium=open

dearlaika.bandcamp.com/
>singer-songwriter / ambient / dream pop / minimalist / experimental / lo-fi indie / math folk / glitch
>comparisons have been made to Grizzly Bear, Sleep Party People, Sufjan Stevens, Baths, Justin Vernon, The Antlers, Thom Yorke and Kishi Bashi
>like it? please rate it on rym: rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/dear_laika/dear_laika_ep/

recc

yamir.bandcamp.com/

>post-rock
>dark ambient
>experimental electronics
>folk

you can now rate my music on RYM!
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_
My music is also avaialable on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, and more!

skabetty.bandcamp.com/album/the-new-album-got-deleted-so-here-are-some-quick-songs
>EPIC PIRATE ADVENTURES IN 3D
>ALSO FLYING BELTS AND NINJAS WITHOUT SHOES
I don't know what I said that, that sentence has been stuck in my head all day
please send help I am begging you

This is incredible! I really love the second song, it feels nostalgic in some way I can't explain. I really wish it could have been a little longer, but hey, all my songs are short too so I shouldn't be saying that
Anyways, it is really good, keep it up!!

I kind of dig this! I mean it isn't something I would listen to everyday but it certainly is well produced and has some elements that would make you get famous someday
ears (corn) is really damn good though

I just downloaded that song and burned it onto my comfy mixtape CD, because that's exactly what it is. One of the comfiest songs I've heard this year
Will the new EP sound more like this? Because I dig the shit out of it (the vocals are twee-ish as hell, and twee-pop is my favourite genre. so that's a plus) (wait I think i've said this before but they really sound like early Primitives)
(oh well)
Can't wait to hear the new EP though, I am pretty sure it will be awesome!

I can't believe I hadn't listened to Beleaguered By Sound 4 yet, I always see it posted in these threads but I never sat down and listened to it.
It has to be one of the most interesting drone/ambient songs I've heard, it really is something out of this world.
It is like a trip to heaven (see 15:00)
Keep it up, can't wait to hear the new LP!

Gota Fría has to be one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard. I can't describe how much I like it, it's just too perfect
You really are talented and I'm happy to see that it's going well for you!
I still haven't listened to Dusty Miller (We'll Know It's There) yet, I might listen to it later today
Anyways, keep making all of this beautiful music!

will rec more l8r

tidepoolsmusic.bandcamp.com/

Solo project that evolved into a 5 piece band from Orlando FL

Have previously collaborated with Polysemy and Foliage

If you're playing a show near the Orlando area hit us up. We're always looking for bands to play with.

>Shoegaze,Dreampop,Post-Punk

Working on 5 song EP consisting of new versions of the demos we have and a couple new songs.

>Feedback is much appreciated

mordecaibringthewater.bandcamp.com/
bedroom folk crap

jvgm.bandcamp.com/album/how

theboxoffice.bandcamp.com

iceclearvision.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=z7R1TWV3pqw

>beats and samples

thregreatgig.bandcamp.com/
>piano impro

melancholy dream pop inspired by pinback, broken social scene, spiritualized / spacemen 3, etc

snuffstuff.bandcamp.com/album/proof-of-concept

two people recc'd others in this thread.
two.
what the fuck guys.

>that really fucking creepy bonus track

amitbuium.bandcamp.com/album/void

(dream pop/synthpop/post rock)

beefalo.bandcamp.com/track/greatful
>Indie Rock
>Psychedelic

onatonol.bandcamp.com/album/the-city
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!
>lo-fi indie
>influences from ambient,avant folk,shoegaze and emo
>two post punk tracks
>for fans of Giles Corey,HANL,Teen Suicide,The Microphones
>also on Spotify and other markets
Easily my best work yet and I’d say it’s way better than my previous album,Tired of Me. I hope you enjoy and I’d love to get your feedback.

bonus: vocaroo.com/i/s1qYpy1DgkbD

i hope y'all like TWIABP....

always love

unlove.bandcamp.com

>lofi, electronic, dream pop
>ffo: elvis depressedly, katie dey, teen suicide

tapes are going out quickly: ztapesrecords.com/products/light-comes-youre-forever-pre-order

also you can read a lot about me (doubt anyone's interested) in this interview: interviewtion.tumblr.com/post/144114505801/unlove-interviewtion#144114505801

Dude how the fuck do you record yourself playing shitty riffs on an acoustic guitar and upload it to bandcamp calling in an album, take your time writing a song don't be so eager to release shit

m4rk.bandcamp.com/album/this-is-not-good-music

>improvisational lo-fi
>experimental harsh noise
>esoteric color music

lucid piano makes me feel like i'm hovering. i like it.

willseifert.bandcamp.com

>lofi
>bedroom pop/folk whatever you wanna call it
>dreary sad man music
>ffo teen suicide, American Football, Sufjan Stevens, Grandaddy

RECS
- like it a lot, would like to hear the long version

cavbrew.bandcamp.com/album/kingdom-fungi
>Field Recordings, Noise, Drone

recs:

Curacy - Through

curacy.bandcamp.com

>ambient
>colorful and restless
>my first full-length album

eichinschmeichin.bandcamp.com/album/senioritis

>lo-fi pop crap inspired by the Music Tapes, Neutral Milk Hotel, Jeff Mangum's WFMU shows, a Hawk and a Hacksaw, early of Montreal, Daniel Johnston, Brian Wilson, Marshmallow Coast, Syd Barrett, the Ladybug Transistor, R. Stevie Moore, Guided by Voices, Beatles, Animal Collective, etc.
>attempts at "lush" arrangements using harmonica, recorder, chimes, rain stick, accordion, fake bassoon, Hanna-Barbera cartoon sound effects, bird noises, singing saw, fake glockenspiel, synthesizers, classical guitar, a fence, violin, water, lap harp, banjo, soda can, microtonal (busted) ukelele, field recordings, etc.
>crunchy
>cringey lyrics about the bittersweet feeling of graduating high school and stuff like that
>includes attempt at a "ragtime" song

R e C s

sun-warped and loving it
2nd and last track are best, feels like there's definitely a private concept to this album and that increases the interest; great stuff

And these guys

ostermanhattan.bandcamp.com/album/traditional-sorrow (Professional-sounding plunderphonics, definitely check this out you guys)

evenoxen.bandcamp.com/album/arrayed-above-the-seraphim-lights (heartfelt and noisy; I am obsessed with track 7)

nueve.bandcamp.com/album/the-first-ep (Ty Segall collabs with R. Stevie Moore; gritty, crisp and cartoony garage rock)

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com/album/paw-paws-songs (I don't know how he made Sunshine, if it's a sample or not, but its chord progressions are old-timey and fantastic. Lots of other neat melodies and such on this album too.)

so fucked guys, been arrested and released from jail on bail. lookin at some pot growing charges and pot posession, plus research chems they might be charging me for. just released this new album, anyways - yall should check it out. doing a few live ELPU jams in my town, expect those to be uploaded to youtube. unfortunately i'm going to face the consequences and either go to jail or be fined up to $1,500 for the pot, at least 2x if charged for analogs, so i'd appreciate any donations to my paypal via the email [email protected], or preferably to my bitcoin address at
1Eif4kKQkPhuMpMaJDyYG1EYS8gHmpLtLQ. if you decide to donate a reasonable and helpful amount, send me the amount you paid and a criteria for production or a track to remix, i'll make it worth your while! thank you guys for making these past few years of producing music so fruitful and guiding me to be a better person overall. :) -noah

*NEW MOVIES FEAT ELPU MUSIC
>youtube.com/watch?v=XvbqlEimd5Q
>youtu.be/W-j78ZiklI8

soundcloud.com/bagels105oranges-elpu
best songs

i am the electronic lobster prophet unleashed, or elpu, a crunchwave electronic group with an intense and experimental style.

>crunchwave, you ask, what's that?

you'll find out, give it a listen, a few songs. you'll be hooked!

check out the free albums on bandcamp and the newer tracks on the soundcloud

there's also an blog, website

>returning all feedback also check out rap side project soundcloud.com/thsavages/

recs:
nub scrub
hyper specific
cis scum boys
tony chu
toilet friend
SONP
UNX
BELP
TROPX
i delve into certain channels after finding them
by sight. post good graphics!

A) the thread is young

B) reccs should be genuine- people can tell the difference between a circle jerk and an honest endorsement

C) if you're upset that your music isn't getting recced, it could just be that the people in this thread don't care for it- it doesn't mean your music is necessarily "bad".

D)The nice thing about Bandcamp threads is that compared to SC threads there's typically less begging/whining/insincere reccing. Often times people post first and recc/feedback later. Again, this thread is just getting started.

Keep it positive, amigo. The reccs/feedback in this thread will keep growing

I read your entire post

you know

I just thought that would make you happy
since I spent a lot of time with it
you got a lot of attention

you know

this is an ambient project that never disappoints me. beautiful stuff.

this is kinda like a modern classic to these threads already. I like you. a versatile release that sounds way more coherent than it should.

"recs" as we know them in these threads are semi-cancerous anyway

thanks

This guy comes and goes in BC/SC threads spamming the same copypasta about crunchwave being the lobster prophet and shit. But seriously, pay him no attention. He never reccs or feedbacks, he comes to these threads to spam/scam/and beg for money. I've been following these threads for a couple years now, and he'll go away for a few months, but he always comes back with the EXACT same long-ass post and some excuse why he needs money.

haha yeah it seemed like something like that

not true at all you douches :L
my name is NOAH GIROUARD KING from TUPPER LAKE NY
i was checked into franklin county jail just a few days ago.
i have a LOT of ppl that i rec and feedback, if you read the comments on my sc profile you'd see. you're just butthurt because i didn't like your music, or maybe have skipped it over.

begging on Sup Forums must be a great way to make money?

nunsnunsnuns.bandcamp.com/album/albeit-tomorrow-2

>lofi, pedal pop, electronic/glitch

2 years of recording, re-recording, and mastering by my Glorious Leader. My own contributions to this record are relatively minimal, though I do show up in spots and I now know these songs backwards and forwards, having rehearsed and performed them till I hear it in my dreams.

Pretty music, I like

My ancient Hammond has a drum machine that sounds like this, I like the vibe
Reminds me of a local band, Which Magic.
song titles are a little weak imo, but that's just, like, my opinion

Ok but could use a bit more movement, even for ambient it feels just a little too stiff

Needs fleshed out, some ok ideas but seriously just sounds sloppy and half finished. Sounds like something I would have recorded so as to not forget a riff or phrase, rather than a finished product.

You're as good at not getting caught selling weed as you are at begging for money and making music.....

>Ok but could use a bit more movement, even for ambient it feels just a little too stiff

thank you for the feedback!
it's a bit weird because usually I get the opposite message. I usually feel like my music isn't stiff enough. so thank you for reminding me that there are people like you as well.

regarding the album you posted, did you rehearse these to play live or?

nope, but i'm just that fucked/desparate

i sold no weed, i had a couple js or two because that's what i like to have, i've been playing for years and am actually pretty good at 'playing' although i have my own style, and i think my situation speaks for itself.

for the record, they also took a bunch of my research 2-methoxphenidine n psychedelics which was just absurd, and i won't be getting em back

nonlocalitymusic.bandcamp.com
nonlocality.co.uk

>Electronic
>Ambient

Reccs:

Yeah we play everything from it live except for 2 songs that require a different tuning and an uncontrollable noise/feedback pedal

It could be my own taste, in respect to your stuff, I wouldn't take anything I say too seriously; it's also only your first release so it's w/e

karrotkake.bandcamp.com/album/v

>indie punk! lofi! cute!
and to comment on a comment from last thread all the horn are real instruments.

that's very cool! listening to some of the songs and really feeling em although I'm not really into genres and styles like this. great stuff.

bluehole.bandcamp.com

>Psychedelic
>Space Rock
>Noise Pop
>Shoegaze
>One Man Band
>Instrumental

Recs:

Its good!Although it lacks in the rhythm section,you could really get some nice drum fills or percussion in there to make it more interesting,without ruining the atmosphere youre trying to deliver.

hey thanks guy

so be a fucking man and take responsibility for your actions. You chose to buy the bag to roll the joints, you CHOSE to buy psychadelics. Nobody put a gun to your head. You made the decision, no-one else.

And I'm not a total square. I went through a period in my life where I was heavy into drugs and alcohol. And I never once asked for sympathy or handouts from other people because I felt bad about the choices I made.

No, When you feel bad about the choices you made, don't whine and beg for sympathy and hand-outs like a sad little kid. The adult thing to do is to look at your situation and saying "Wow, I made some really shitty choices and they've negatively impacted my life. I need to make better choices". People will respect you more, and no amount of handouts can buy you respect.

So stop. Just stop with the "I made bad choices, pham- Can I have money?" bullshit. If you can't feel bad enough about your situation to change your ways, nobody else will.

What do you folks think about making the default track the first one or the best one? I used to use first all the time but I'm upset by the large amount of people just listening to that one and quitting. Unfortunately it's never easy to choose a "best" one, especially with so many different opinions being given. Thoughts?

that was a good rant

if you don't a favorite or one you want people to hear specifically i'd just go with the first track. that way they can keep listening to the rest if they feel like they want to

very nice I'm enjoying this a lot

It's best to try and make it the track that you feel will invite more listeners to stay and hear the rest of the album.

My experience has been pretty similar, seeing as the first track has the greatest yellow-to-green ratio out of any track on my album (implying they only listened to that track and left) but when I take a look at the others, the proportion of green-to-yellow is much greater, meaning that those who stayed after hearing it ended up enjoying the rest.

So basically, the track you choose should definitely not be the best, but maybe a sort of second best. Also make sure to look at the stats for your other songs to get the entire picture

this is something I thought of a lot with my latest release. I ended up with the first track, but it may have been the most "easily-digestible" track on the album anyway.

I guess my overall philosophy with this would be to pick a track that
1. represents the overall aesthetic of the release
2. would be something you'd release as a single (if you got a recording contract for example).
and this second point is probably something you should reflect to the people who already like your music and follow you. what would be the track that convinces your target audience to listen to the whole release?

I guess I'm making this a bit more complicated than just saying "use the best track" because "the best track" is a largely subjective thing.

I'm big believer in track order. Like the first track on my album is always the song I want people to hear first. If they were to play it on cassette, CD, or Vinyl, the album opener is the tone I want to set for the rest of the album. Of course, If there's like a "single" you're really trying to promote that stands out from the rest of the pack, I understand going with that instead. I believe that with good track listing, you can lure the listener into sticking around for more than one song, but it's more of a preference thing.

alright, i can totally respect that

i still completely stand by the effectiveness of (ceremonial and infrequent) psychedelics for attaining a geometric understanding of the world

pot's just eh, but it's weak so i suppose i'm ditching that

No, you're totally right, it's definitely the best decision to choose something that would most resemble a single. First impression is key

personally I think psychedelics only distort your geometric understanding of the world. objectively speaking. I mean, there's no absolute value in having that understanding. so if you want to distort it, please do.

Dling for more thorough perusal

that's true, abstractly they're just geometrically coherent molecules, like anything else... but they do increase brain activity and serotonin levels without a 'withdrawal' phase, normally.

you know i think you guys are okay, im sorry that i've neglected your music of all those who i've intoed in these past few. i think we can be good friends, if you excuse my begging here in the com/mu/nity. i'll jam to a few of your tracks now.

nueve.bandcamp.com/album/the-first-ep
>lofi, fuzz pop, psych rock, garage rock
It's on RYM now if you are interested

This is bad. You should feel bad. I feel bad even for bringing attention to you, and how bad you are. Fuck me. How do expect other people to want to fund you? Is this a joke?

>i still completely stand by the effectiveness of

Be honest: Are you where you want to be in life? Are your decisions moving you closer towards your creative/financial goals?

If the answer is "No", then they are not "effective". I used to use booze and weed to help treat my depression and I used to always defend their "effectiveness". Which is true for the short term. A few drinks and a joint is an effective short term solution to many of lifes problems. But most people who outgrow these habits quickly realize how ineffective they are as "long term" solutions.

And I agree with I used to have a friend who all he ever did was babble on and on about how acid changed his life and he could understand things better. He's a grumpy know-it-all douche who spends all day smoking pot and playing guitar, and hasn't recorded a single song yet. He is easily agitated and hostile towards people unless he's using pot. His favorite thing to say whenever people would question his drug use/advocacy was "Naw man. I'm enlightened- It's impossible for you to understand because you've never done acid. I have like, a higher understanding of the universe". I think this sort of nonsense is pretty douchey, but like said, If you want to distort your view of the world around you to the point where you can't understand how OTHERS perceive you and YOUR actions- Go right ahead.

Personally I think drugs are just tools, and like all tools it can be used positively and negatively. If you're a weak-willed person with no experience, taste, caution, or good sense, then of course it's going to fuck your world up.

This is without going into shit like latent mental disorders coming up or something like that can come from psychedelics.

For some people the bad outweighs the good but from my experience it can be valuable to step far outside the boundaries of the mundane/everyday, especially for an artist. It's when you spend all your time outside of reality that it becomes a problem.

We will not excuse it. Every thread on the internet has it's own culture, and beggers get ignored in BC threads. So stop begging/start contributing. If you keep begging you will get ignored- and that is not what we want. We want you to join the communiy and act like a real Sup Forumstant. It's not rare for people to share personal woes on these boards.

But Sup Forums is a place of brutal honesty. It's not like tumblr or reddit. If you act like a spammer or a begger, on Sup Forums the response will almost certainly be "Stop being a Faggot". If you want input and advice about your personal life, expect brutal honest answers. If you can't handle it that's fine- do what a majority of Sup Forumstants do and stick to the basics:

Share your songs
Provide feedback
Support the community

This is a pivotal moment for you right now. This could be the moment where you take these criticisms to heart, and decide to turn your life around- change your entire approach to music around- redefine yourself as a person, a musician, and a Sup Forumstant.

Admitting that you're wrong is a beautiful thing because when a person admits that they're wrong- Then they get to be RIGHT! :)

I agree, but one mans tool is another mans crutch. I'm not anti drug. If a person is able to use drugs in moderation to solve some of their own spiritual/mental/creative problems, I'm all for it. But when it starts to affect someone negatively to the point where they're on Sup Forums begging for money because they went to jail and got fined for drugs- THAT'S when a person needs to be critical of their relationship to drugs and how it's affecting their life. I'm not gonna ever turn down a joint when I'm starting a new musical project lol. But I've learned that buying weed by the bag and hanging out with daily users- It just affected my mentality and my personal life more negatively than positively over time.

dave why are you so fucking terrifying

thank you!

alldrig.bandcamp.com/

>depressive black metal // post
>piano based // ambient
>narcotic rock // melancholic

can you direct me to your piano based / ambient work?

But... SEANCE...

Where is it.

That's what I've been wondering

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

We start off my new label, Jacob And Friends, with the release of Eric Taxxon's Sky Simplified.
Will be accepting submissions for the label.

>New Release

>Eric Taxxon
>Sky Simplified
>Santa Cruz, Ambient, Ambient Pop, Drone, Vaporwave.

Description:
We often view the sky as something of an art piece in itself. Something reflective, as we wonder and gaze into its openness, while evolving with its ever changing shapes and colors. Eric Taxxon attempts to embody such in his new album, Sky Simplified. With droning synths and ambient melodies, Eric tackles how he holds viewership of the sky with his gentle and yet intricate production.

Now available for stream and download!

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. And give Eric some love. Thank You. :)

Also for anyone living in Houston, I will be performing at a showcase at Fitzgerald's on July 1st. If you have an interest in going, contact me for tickets.

hey guys, yamir here, and i'm looking for any drummer willing to record a 30 second freak out on their drum set, which could be used for the current album I'm working on. If you're interested, contact me through bandcamp.

other artists in this thread i recommend

the comments here regarding the bonus track got me to check out your single. quite liked it, nice and soft synthpop stuff. I'm assuming the bonus track is in the download so I'm gonna try it out.

avantier.bandcamp.com/

>synthwave
>chillwave
>ambient
>vapor

gausse.bandcamp.com/

How do you guys feel about a new soundcloud/bandcamp system on Mu? Im thinking it would be nice to have one stickied thread daily for each bandcamp and soundcloud .... wouldnt that make people more inclined to give thorough feedback and less inclined to only ''rec'' or worse, just post without discussion

Think we could ever get that to happen?

>have one stickied thread daily for each bandcamp and soundcloud
what do you mean? for each thread or for each poster in those threads?

we definitely couldn't get to do that, and if we did, all the other generals on Sup Forums would start asking for similar privileges

No, one stickied bandcamp and one stickied soundcloud thread for a 24 hour cycle. That way threads dont die multiple times a day/ hour. Its not progressive to have people putting in the effort to post their same work multiple times in a day.

As well. it is condusive to evoking intelligent and longer feedback/discussion/

What other generals would need that? Nothing really.

Yeah man. It's Sup Forums, it's like the final frontier lol.

but the problem with this is that when these threads get over run with trolls trying to derail the thread (which they commonly do) then you would just have a nasty moldy rotten BC thread stickied to the top that is infested with nonsense but won't die.

It's best just to deal with things as they are i think

How's my latest vaporwave release sounding?

chrondroid.bandcamp.com/album/--3

Sky Simplified is great. Very entrancing.

This is fun, it has a nice vibe. I would get rid of the lo-fi production, though.

This is mine:
vastno.bandcamp.com/releases

Vast No - Space Is Not as Big as Time.

>trolls
>moldy rotten

So you are the kind of faggot you posts a new thread ''cause the last thread is getting stale''

wallsofwhitenoise.bandcamp.com/album/omen-daisies

>industrial
>noise
>ambient
>electronic

RECS/BUZZWORD-FILLED FEEDBACK:

wonderfully melodious ambient. each track progresses nicely, and it never felt overly repetitive. i can tell you made a clear effort to avoid droning on and on without introducing something new or different, which a lot of starting ambient producers wind up doing (myself not excluded). i'll be checking out more of your stuff.

i'm a fan of the glitchy, electronic sections of this thing. i'm not digging the more straightforward rock elements, but that's mostly just due to personal taste. nonetheless, an enjoyable record.

noisy, distorted, and dark soundscapes. if i had to complain about anything, it'd be the drums -- they feel a bit too... synthpoppy for such an otherwise heavy, distorted release. i feel like your tracks would be enhanced with boomier, crunchy percussion. i do like the drums in "what could've," though, especially with the distortion and effects that kick in as the track progresses.

my friend just started up a record label. this is the first release, and i think it's rather good for a start!

www.abjectrecords.bandcamp.com
>dark ambient

this is really good! would love to hear a full album of this kind of stuff

i'm back so i have time to give some feedback

first track sounds amateurish

second track sounds mediocre

third track is creative and i like the mix more than in the first one

fourth track is pretty nice but would be better if it had longer and more variation

last track is pretty nice too

i think it's really great, really digging this.
interesting mix, great atmosphere, i like the sound design and doesn't get boring.
also it's neat to see another german artist here besides me

i'm a sucker for nostalgic stuff like this
Good job with Arcade. I like your way of using samples

this is really interesting. haven't heard all of your latest release but i really like everything about it after the fourth track.
Definetly going to listen to this if i need some inspiration

Saw you in some older threads and i like your stuff a lot

Pretty decent. Only thing i can complain about is the way the vocals are weirdly distorted. I feel like cleaner, full sounding vocals could make it a lot better with the same kind of instrumentals

Saw you in another threads too. Still a good listen, keep it up

This is rad
I personally don't like all of the lyrics but the ones that i like are really nice.
I feel like the panning can be weird at times but i like the vibe and the vocals and the instrumentals

Wow this is good
Feels really nostalgic somehow

You know what i think of your music lmao
Keep the comfy vibes up!
Sadly the ep is going to be instrumental stuff only and i'm getting a bit frustrated how many wips i have to scrap because they don't fit. The next thing i want to make is probably a album/ep full of covers, maybe with some originals inbetween. i really don't know yet

Sorry to the new ones i couldn't give feedback

stuff i also like
(me)

ph210068330.bandcamp.com/album/wall-of-flesh

>lofi electronic
>real harsh and noisy
>got some faux orchestral bits too.

>www.abjectrecords.bandcamp.com

This is real nice

godverment.bandcamp.com
>old school hardcore punk

Hey thanks guys

Thanks for the feedback! I'd like to get to a middle ground where the production doesn't sound lo-fi but doesn't sound blandly computerized.

I listened to your song and really liked it. Specifically your sense of melody, which consistently reminded me of Andy Partridge for some reason. The note you sing 10 seconds in ("skyyy") gives me a very cozy feeling. Another great part was 33 seconds in, when that unexpected jazzy chord comes in, followed by some nice drumming and a snappy time signature change. Again, more unexplainable Andy Partridge vibes. The strings also sometimes remind me of Sufjan Stevens.

You have a pleasant enough voice and I like the obscurity of the lyrics. Overall, the only criticism I can give you is that I wasn't that big a fan of the production. (Although I generally lean towards rawer-sounding production in music in general, despite agreeing with you that mine is way too lo-fi.) I also didn't particularly dig the album cover.

I've heard some good music on these threads but this one is really a curious anomaly, and I'm excited to see what you'd do with a full album or even an EP. For now this is a real solid debut single. Sometimes these Bandcamp threads leave me feeling apathetic and discouraged but music like yours makes me want to keep participating, keep at it!

Thanks for the Follows, Listens, and Downloads these past couple of weeks. I've been discovering a lot of really great music. Cheers!

dierksimus.bandcamp.com/music

PROGRAM
>New Album
>Indie Electronic

Chemical Farm
>Grimy Synthwave
>Faded Soundtrack
>Late-Night Drive

Vanity Beach
>Summer Chillwave
>Lo-Fi Beats
>AM Radio
>Bright Summer Day

Recs: (Been listening to these non-stop)

droopies.bandcamp.com/releases

deathgaiden.bandcamp.com

>vaportrap
>chillwave
>psychadelic electronic

Awesome stuff, love industrial noisy aggressive stuff. Especially "smiles". Good quality and overall production. Not completely listened through everything but seems like you have a lot of variety in your tracks which makes it not boring.

Thanks for the feedback by the way! :)

Wow. Thanks for the in-depth feedback. I came back to Senioritis and I'm kind of getting used to the production. It fits the personality of the songs... I love the use of sound design; it's kind of cartoonish. The vocal melodies give me an early-Anco vibe, which is great; very emotional. I like how unhurried the songs are. The use of reverb remind me somehow of The Caretaker's The Caretaker's "An Empty Bliss Beyond This World", which I love. I can tell there was a lot of work put into this, and it was worth it.

I actually know very little about Andy Partridge and XTC, so I'll be sure to check it out now.

Keep making stuff, I'll be listening. Cheers.

Downloaded. The synth work on Leafgreen and Waterfalls is lush. You also get points for representing Iowa and not making Metal/Country music. Cheers!

-Dierksimus

madoe.bandcamp.com/

>Sample based HipHop Instrumentals