Brilliant or retarded?

Brilliant or retarded?

I think it's brilliant. Not being sure who is real/fake adds an element of the suspense that wasn't present in the song originally

>camera pans out
>okay talyr swift and ray j
>shocking
>camera pans out
>trump and bill cosby
>lol what

Watching the crowd in the stadium was more interesting

>taylor swift is the only onw without artificial tits

Video where?

Neither

>Brilliant

>not one young, fit white man

T. insecure nigger subhumans

>Cosby
that's why they all look like they're asleep

pretending to be an "creative" and ofc it's fake.

Why lie and say they are real?

>having to sign up for tidal to see kanyes pr stunt, video released on a Saturday, height of no one will give a shit by monday except ktt day

Grade A certified graduated from retard school retarded

Why do people like Kanye West?
Normalfags I understand, but this board is supposed to have taste in music.

>this board is supposed to have taste in music

he's a narcissist asshole that gets attention for being a narcissist asshole
which is what Sup Forums likes to do. but they only get (You)'s

it would be cool if they didnt move the camera to focus on the tits, and instead just panned evenly across everyone

if they did that it would be art rather then just exaggerated click bait

You are talkingabout it, does that answerto your question

It's retarded. I've defended Kanye before for silly shit but he's gone off the deep end.

Here's to , Nicola and Bart

Can we get a high res of Tay Tay
?

Brilliant
Some freaky, eerie, disquieting Harmony Korine/Michael Haneke shit
Altogether, i enjoyed watching and rewatching this video more than listening and relistening to TLOP

kanye is literally the only artist in music with the balls to pull this off

everybody else is just a viet cong

edge

>Kanye looking to his left to make sure the dude isn't touching Kim's ass

Kek.

publicity, causing people in the video getting asked if that was them, word of mouth ... basicly free promotion.

Who is every there from left to right and who is real?

It has nothing to do with his balls and everything to do with the fact that people like yourself will trip over their own mother to eat his shit straight out of his asshole and ask for seconds.

Not really. Musicians have done edgier things. They will continue to do edgier things.

I will admit, no other main stream artist would do shit like this. Imagine Jay-Z pulling this off? It would never happen.

I do love that Kanye's "brand" is primarily focused on what he wants to do. Many famous artists with "brands" will go crazy shit in a club (see: any famous athlete), but then issue some apology the next day. I'm sure there are tens of millions of Bieber fans that just think the media is out to get him and he's not a retarded, spoiled lesbian.

It's funny Trump is in it because that's really been his entire platform: saying what you truly believe and pissing people off in the process. I'm not defending Trump, but they are alike in the way they've gone about their fame. And it's worked.

oh my its Allison raskin
hey allison

Trump has held differing opinions on almost every issue since starting the campaign yet people still think he says what he means and means what he says fucking idiots

generic shock imagery that people excuse just because of kanyes image

"yea ye the type of dude to do this type of shit"
"typical crazy kanye"
"kanye is a genius im telling you"

Really? The only real ones (if any) are the obvious fame whores who made the video.

this a million times.

i thought it was funny

they would be the ones not making the girls moan, if the orgy really happens

I don't get it either.

With time I came to think that it's only a minority dickriding everything he does and others have given up talking to them since they are obviously retarded. (like the subhumans posting kpop threads)

Also when he's mentioned all the lurking normies finally have something to talk about so they spill their bullshit in these threads.

That image is insta meme that's all that matters these days

t. I've never seen a vagina

guys i dont see grimes anywhere

t. i have no vagina so i don't understand the appeal of trying out something that people always say as better

not much to see
it's just like the tip of your dick, only bigger

rude.

>misconstruing the entire point of the art piece
T. projecting insecure idiot

I mean your god emperor trump is in there why is Ray J's abs triggering you this much?

Are Taylor's tits that small IRL?

how is this edgier

>calling others insecure

Oh the irony.

>waifu=famous

If someone knows, it's Kanye that's for sure.

what am i looking at?

Sup Forums loves kanye because he is literally THE absolute madman

Everybody who isn't on the kanye train is beta as fuck. You're on the losing side of history ladies and gents

he is living cancer and at the same time puts out stupid absurd shit like this. it's just horrible enough to be endearing

I can't believe Kanye fucked Amber Rose, he fucked both of the best asses ever.

That's a big bed

exactly why hes a genius desu

He's a genius at fooling a bunch of hip hop heads who know nothing about art.

Initial reaction was "wtf you madman" but the more i look at it the more i think it's genius.
I like how big media that usually shits on kanye as soon as he does something stupid are so fucking in awe at this that they're all just so far reporting on it with zero editorializing or opinions, the edge between crazy and genius has become so fine the official mainstream consensus has still yet to be discovered.

>Initial reaction was "wtf you madman" but the more i look at it the more i think it's genius.
Nobody fucking respond.

Of course it's retarded, but like everything he's done, it's enough for him to just *allude* to something being there beyond the shit he just took for your average hip millennials to eat it up like candies

Although I'll give him props for proposing a brand of mainstream pseudo-intellectualism that's at least amusing (if not only for Kanye himself being mentally deficient) and more entertaining than the shit Bowie gaves decades ago

>Normalfags I understand, but this board is supposed to have taste in music.
1-Stealth Marketters
2-Drone Newfags that falled into stealth marketters and think we like it, and so they should like it

man this isn't weird
go to a dean blunt show. dude had a 20min loop of white man bashing. then another 20minutes of proud to be british
followed by power electronics
while under strobe lights

do you think he fucked nicki too?

are you black

Peter Maxwell Davies

Yeah what is this picture

>kanye is literally the only artist in music with the balls to pull this off

Nigga, lisa suckdog allowed people to firstfuck her on live shows
the guy from gerogerigege used a vacuum cleaner to suck his own dick.
an metal band had people making sex while they played the songs
there is also crash worship band, had nude people around the listeners at their shows and had members that would try to make people get naked and etc..

Kanye's work usually falls somewhere in-between these two categories t b h

New Kanye vid

none of these artists are famous or in the public as much as kanye. context makes it more or less extreme

>>Initial reaction was "wtf you madman" but the more i look at it the more i think it's genius.
>Nobody fucking respond.
Nobody fucking respond tbhfam.

>kanye is literally the only artist in music with the balls to pull this off

yep

>

I've been wondering the same thing.

What exactly is so fucking appealing to Kanye

When you feed off controversy and fame and you don't have an image to uphold, you BETTER pull off shit like this to stay in the biz

>Nigga, lisa suckdog allowed people to firstfuck her on live shows
Only demeaning to her and to participants on their own volition
>the guy from gerogerigege used a vacuum cleaner to suck his own dick.
Only demeaning to himself on his own volition
>an metal band had people making sex while they played the songs
Only demeaning to them on their own volition
>there is also crash worship band, had nude people around the listeners at their shows and had members that would try to make people get naked and etc..
Only demeaning to participants on their own volition

Kanye's video, however, is demeaning to people without their consent. That is why he's an A B S O L U T E M A D M A N.

few do, actually, and the ones that do is because of post-irony

Kanye is the ultimate rapper because he literally is the perfect image of what a rapper should be. He's braggadocious he's extremely rich he has his own clothing line he sells millions of Records regardless of whether or not it sounds like his previous work he gets nice cars they fuck bitches with fat asses and he just generally does not give a fuck. He is the epitome of a rapper. He is the image of what a rapper should be. That is his brand.

i agree.
this man knows what he's talking about

so he's a rapist
sounds problematic too me

She's ugly

What about GG Allin raping and fighting with fains in the middle of a show?

I didn't say it was a good move, I just said he's an absolute madman. Also, rapists are also madmen (unless they're women, then they're madwomen).

I'd like to watch a video of an orgy with this group. Trump and Kanye spitroasting Taylor would be hot.

If what you say is true, and it was meant to be a part of the show, then I'll admit you've got me there.

oh my fuck the summer-fagdom going on in this thread....
pure fucking aids

>trying this hard

You mean Preoccupations?
I like that band

Poptimism is cancer.
Don't reply to poptimism threads.

Fun fact, simply click the thread thumbnail + shift will hide threads on the catalog if viewing with 4chanx

Fellow people who don't give a fuck about Kanye/nu-male music join me in doing that whenever one of these threads comes up from now, makes Sup Forums much more tolerable

>you might hijack a plane as a political statement
>but you'll never make a clickbait personified video to make tidal money

nah it genuinely angers me that people don't get kanye. this is a fucking music board, not a
>muh hipster lo-fi vinyl garage band 60s psych revival
board

>calling summer on someone else
welcome to Sup Forums, now get the fuck out.

fuck off

why is it always one of the other
why can't you nerds accept some things are okay, some thing are pretty good, some things are kind of awful and other things are interesting but lack execution

Nu male

i would love to have a sensual night with kanye

>muh hipster lo-fi vinyl garage band 60s psych revival board
you just confirmed that you haven't browsed the board at all
also, the kanye threads are all about his public stupidity and not about his music.

No you fuck off, and stop bringing down the quality of the board.