Why is this on the front page of p4k? i hate liberals

why is this on the front page of p4k? i hate liberals

Why are you looking at the front page of p4k? I hate plebs.

>post yfw the left cares more about Muslims fee fees than the lives of gay Americans

Pitchfork is trying to become the new Rolling Stone as fast as possible by publishing non-music content.

I was thinking that too. What part of that related to music? A non-musician comments on a non-musician about things that don't have to do with music in a publication which doesn't have to do with music.
Fucking Pitchfork.
>i hate liberals
You can go away too though

Every day I want Trump to win more and more so the smug lefties can commit mass suicide

i don't have a meme for genuine frustration and fear

>UK just voted to leave the EU for the express purpose of stopping immigration from white countries and encouraging immigration from brown Commonwealth countries
>p4k is still playing the evil white people card

because clicks likes and shares translate to shekels

why is this on the front page of Sup Forums? I hate poltards.

this

i hadn't thought of them as smug before but i mean look at this fucker
he talks about how he's afraid for his family, there is no true fear anywhere in the face. there can't be, he doesn't know true fear
that's the face of a man who knows he can say whatever he wants and have zero chance of ever getting hurt for it, ever. what a cumstain

p4k is a "music" website

>more than
no, we definitely don't.

and mu is a political one, yes we know

Every day i want Shillary to win more and more so the idiot right wingers can cry for another 8 years

i dont even like her. i just want to lick delicious conservative tears

You're posting this to Sup Forums and trying to make it go viral and give p4k free advertising, that's the reason they post articles like this. If you'd ignore them then they wouldn't do it.

A massive group of people who voted leave voted leave because they wanted brown people out.

Don't act like they didn't.

most sjws were rooting for barnie and he's out now so fine by me

Better question: Why were you on the front page of Pitchfork? This website needs a pop culture board for you faggots. Pitchfork is, and always has been, shit.

Threads like these and boards like Sup Forums are literally proof of the horseshoe theory.

You lot are just as bad as the "SJW" dickheads on Tumblr and p4k or whatever.

>inb4 someone posts that stupid cartoon of the SJW wearing the mask complaining about anti-SJWs

>mfw they didn't

i actually dropped his netlix series near the last few eps cause it literally wasnt even funny

it was just anti-white preaching

Literally go on Sup Forums

>for the express purpose of stopping immigration from white countries and encouraging immigration from brown Commonwealth countries
you're giving people way too much credit. the vast majority of those who voted leave did so because they hate foreigners, and the vast majority of those who voted remain did so because their facebook friends told them it would make them racist. the whole thing was built of that dichotomy for the average person

who /summer/ here

no i'm here to tlak about music
they didn't

me(me)Me