Track Title (Phrase in Parentheses)

>Track Title (Phrase in Parentheses)

>shit post

>title track is phrase in parenthesis

I just think it's ridiculous that people are upset they changed they name at all. In what way does it affect you? They changed their name, so what. It's not a part of some grand SJW conspiracy to censor everything that offends or triggers them, it was their personal choice to do it. Sure the post explaining their reason was quite cringe worthy and long-winded but it doesn't matter what their reasons are. They're allowed to do whatever they want in terms of their band name, music, whatever. I mean I wish we could be more like ants in terms of how we interact with each other. I think ants have tiny microphones implanted in their antenna to spy on us. I know for a fact that the russian government has bred a species of microphone implanted ants and are currently planning on dropping them into the united states. Did you read that Russia wants permission to fly their planes over the US? Why do you think that is? It's to drop the ants, who will become the dominant species of ant in the country, sending back tons of information about us and the military. Ants can get anywhere. But really the name doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. I'm not a fan of their music but good on them for standing up for what they believe in. I think they should have changed the name to something else besides AJJ though. I don't like it but whatever it happens. We'll see what happens.

>song name is longer than 5 words

lol

>Track Name
>Track Name pt. II

what

>track name in lower case
>then the next one in upper case for no reason

>track pt. 2

>track

why do bands fucking do this

""""""""art"""""""""

>Track Name pt 1
>there is no part 2

>song has 9 parts

Fire back about your new baby sex

Don caballero

>album has "intro"

>Intro
>Skit #1
>Skit #2
>Skit #3
>Skit #4
>Outro

>Track Title A (Part 1)
>Track Title B (Track Title A Part 2)

>

>The Black Hawk War, or, How to Demolish an Entire Civilization and Still Feel Good About Yourself in the Morning, or, We Apologize for the Inconvenience but You're Going to Have to Leave Now, or, 'I Have Fought the Big Knives and Will Continue to Fight Them Until They Are Off Our Lands!

>green typewriters(1-10)

F
U
C
K
T
H
A
T

>go to concert
>band plays music

>first track is part 2

Matrix Mindscan Transition (Wormed Beyond) 02:09
2. Psychedelic Blackish Psychosis (Eternal Magick Unfolds) 07:52
3. Paradoxal Hologram from Sirius I Am (Universal Symbiosis) 07:55
4. Eerie Spiritual Vulture (Disconnected from Gravity) 06:07
5. Trapped in the Infinity of Limbo-Dimensionism (Humanoid Limits Erased) 05:28
6. Virtual Spectrum of Extensive Transparency (Visualize Transcendetal Dreamscapes) 06:34
7. Choronzonic Evilution of Genius Dementia (Futuristic Intelligence of Ancientness) 05:20
8. I Am the Cosmic Storm Raging (Ultimate Chaos of Infinity) 03:33
9. Intermezzo & Mensenhaat (Remix) 08:41
10. End 00:19

>go to concert
>band gets set up
>starts playing music
>second chorus of biggest hit, vocalist hands the mic to an audience member
>lead guitar hands the guitar to some kid who just starts shredding
>bassist pushes the bass in the general direction of the audience
>drummer throws his set at the audience, killing 3 members
>band leaves

>implying The Glow pt. 1 exists

I was listening to this record the other day and that title alone takes up like 5 lines on the sleeve, it's ridiculously funny.

Dude

>song is under 10 seconds

>Untitled Pt. 2
>it's the band's only untitled song

>album name is in parentheses