Grimes

Medieval Warfare when?

consequenceofsound.net/2016/06/grimes-to-contribute-new-song-to-suicide-squad-soundtrack/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CoO7wHb9lJE
youtube.com/watch?v=x2AXhYKEpcI
adapto.tumblr.com/post/95581338288/body-comparative-52-12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

grimes is the problem

and the solution :)

The final solution. When she goes we'll take everyone with us..."kiss me baby, let's fly to heaven together"...to rainbow land, to be her angels...

August?

youtube.com/watch?v=CoO7wHb9lJE

this channel is full of rare stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=x2AXhYKEpcI

best grimes

Best Grimes was that FYF Fest 2014 one.

this board never discussed grimes before art angels dropped Sup Forums is the internet equivalent of normie scum

I'm kind of guilty of that one, I discovered her in may 2015

>this board never discussed grimes before art angels
Delusional. It was also a snowballing effect: more Grimes threads -> more people hear about her -> even more Grimes threads, etc.

Art Angels was released in Nov 2015 tho.

yeah that's why I'm "kind of" guilty

Tell me about Grimes, why did she sucked on that tit?

it was a nice looking tit

High as fuck and she was just being affectionate.

nahhh, I think she's bi

>"meaningless art"

stupid and retarded

Current Grimes imo

BLACKED

Current Grimes is second best, imo.

i fucking hate you

you will NEVER have claire's tongue in your mouth

claire will NEVER force herself on you as you stammer protests

I wasn't prepared for this feel

after asap rocky had her tongue up his ass thank goodness

I like the shorter hair though

>music based on female privilege

I like it too, but not as short as on her early career. She used to have some ugly haircts then. Grimes looks very nice with medium sized hair.

What? Can't handle that your meth smoking waifu has had her pussy shredded up by asap Rocky's donkey dick?

>claire will never bite her lip when looking at you

What did you guys think of the glowing man?

Ts=tgm>tbk

Mf>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TBK>tgm>ts

i agree she looks great with this hair

If fucking sucked

She's so cute, my heart melts by hearing her voice

Found the contrarian

I think it's swans best album yet 2bdesuh

you fucking gay bitch

Is Grimes the ultimate Sup Forums meme?
>her music is awful
>she cannot sing for shit
>has a bad lisp
>all her songs sound the same
>all her pictures are doctored
>she actually looks gross

Cute music for cute people!

Im convinced it's a big elaborate inside joke

dude this thread was dying on page 7 and you came and bumped it? are you retarded?

fify
>her music is great
>she can sing
>has a nice lisp
>all her songs are diverse
>all her pictures are real
>she actually looks lovely

How long do you think they've been scissoring?
and how often you think they do that?

This is not a drill. I can guarantee you that many, many like her music for real. Sure, there are some waifufags.

Give her music a fair chance and you'll see how amazing she is.

They don't. They're just friends.

I have given her music a chance, and there's only like two songs I like. The rest all sounds awful to me.

Which one you think is more "passive"? I think it's Claire.
Hana must lick her good

Did you really listen to all her albums? At very least the album Visions? I find hard to believe that you liked just 2 songs when her music is so catchy.

So naivy

Where's your proof? Your fantasy =/= reality.

Claire used to suck the nipple of ugly dykes, lord know what she does to a super hot girl like Hana, that's always with her around

Boring people.

>scissoring
nobody does that

>hey Hana, come here.... we need to practice our "performance"

some people do

Heavenly people.

no, it's about as pleasurable as giving a strap-on a blowjob

Which one you think that wears the strap-on?
I guess it's Hana
>sweat crew

Nice profile.

Can we start a kickstarter to get grimes a nosejob?

I can imagine James entering these threads every once in a while to feel better about himself

Why? I like her nose this way, it's perfect, I wouldn't change anything

Nose is already perfectly Claire. It's very boopable.

I really like Grimes, but the more I watch of her, the more convinced I become that she is some sort of an illusion. She is just to perfect for the musical/cultural slot she is filling. She seems like she was genetically designed at the Advanced Club Kid Research Facility.

Think about it: She's "white," but she has the perfect skin, height and elegant limbs of an Asian woman. Alternatively, her features (especially nose and eyes) would be completely natural looking on a woman with dark brown skin. Don't you think she'd make a GORGEOUS black woman? I do.

She is basically the simultaneous ideal of Asian, black and white people- but she happens to have very white skin, which makes her more widely advertisable. Her face might be a little narrow and pointy to make a classically beautiful Indian woman, or other near-eastern people, but I'll bet they would still relate to her if her skin were changed into some familiar color range. Personally, I like looking at white blonds, but I'm always suspicious of them. They're constantly up to some scheme or another. And almost never does it involve making me happier.

So you missed me, ACKRF. Nice try, but until you come up with an Indian girl who has the curves of a black girl, the complexion of an Asian girl, the voice of an Irish girl and the "F it - let's just screw things up" attitude of an American girl, I won't be buying your product. So basically, I'm saying that Grimes is unbelievable. Not unbelievable as in "awesome," though I like her work, but unbelievable in the sense that I have a hard time believing that she was born of woman, and not out of some test tube in Japan. Or she could just exist as a digital avatar, not flesh and blood. Just from Canada? I've been to Canada. That's a really weak cover story.

how about scissoring while sharing a double dildo?

>Don't you think she'd make a GORGEOUS black woman? I do.

Simple answer: she's one of God's own Angels.

Is that from a magazine? It would look gorgeous as a double page

adapto.tumblr.com/post/95581338288/body-comparative-52-12

found it here

Remember that he's watching guys

you're fucking retarded

sorry guess I should elaborate if I'm insulting you. I basically lost you after you referred to the "cultural slot"she fills,

Lol no.

there are no slots. she made a slot. people exist and they create slots for themselves to inhibit. there is no lego style key in lock business going on, she does what she does within the culture, she doesn't satisfy anything

her art is for aesthetic value only "this one is so kewl" "oh i stopped using SKULLS because i thought it was cliche" vapid

I didn't write it, it's a pasta I came across some months ago in some other thread of hers
I find it very interesting in a weird way, I would be dissapointed and angry if it turned out to be true, but I'd be amazed at the same time.
And about your cultural slot argument I'd argue that they don't exist in real life, but as symbols we create.

its science fiction drivel and rests on no basis whatsoever

god shes so dumb

I never said he has proof of it, I just find it interesting

all he did was form his own ideals and warp the reality to back up his point. its drivel user

dude I liked fantasizing about it, you didn't and somehow want to make a political statement about it for no reason
this is the dumbest argument ever, I'm not replying anymore

be nice to her

>mood - anxious
>nobody replied to the post
>tfw this was a year before the bad times started to roll

guys pls dont disrespect her by breaching her privacy. her mental health history should not be public information

Thankfully she's healthier and happier now.

>should I put up pictures
>came this close to confirming that it was really claire who wrote the post

someone welcomed her or something like that I remember

I've been spenting so much time on these threads that I already recognize you, you're the "respect claire don't disrespect her" person
I don't see how the myspace is a breach of privacy dude, she was already grimes

but i'm INTRIGUED!!

Grimes is finally being discussed 24/7.
Good job, anons. Claire would be proud of you.

Regardless of what you think about Grimes, on her threads you can find:
- good discussion (occasionally really good)
- pics
- memes and pastas
- obvious shitposts and trolling
- hate speech
- youtube links.

They all tend to have a shitload of replies and flamed arguments. They're diverse and entertaining. People that love her or love to hate her, they all enjoy posting non-stop about one of the best artists of the decade.

desu I'm only here because I check the thread out when I take breaks from studying (every 2 minutes) I don't know if I'll stay when this week ends, there's only so much that can be discussed about her

I average like 20-30 replies per thread

they're also pretty chill most of the time

The last one had 378 replies. Now, if we could get rid of that Swansfag, it would be fine.