Guitar is too hard, what are some easy instruments?

Guitar is too hard, what are some easy instruments?

Triangle

guitar

ukelele

but the instrument you should generally start with is piano

cowbell

Skin flute

Lyre

harmonica
really

This

Girls who can't play an instrument play ukelele and get away with calling themselves musicians because they're "cute", "quirky", and have "soft spoken vocals"

Kazoo

even niggas can play it

A ukulele is still an instrument regardless of how much of a pleb meme it is.

French horn

keyboard

Vocals, if you have a naturally good sounding voice

Noise Machine

If you think guitar is hard you are not going to have much luck with other instruments because a mentally handicapped chimpanzee could learn to play the guitar.

Source: College-Educated Musician/Multi-Instrumentalist for 10+ years.

and then they always say 'Omg music is my life' and repost 'music memes'.

Insufferable cunts.

However pretentious this post was, its still true desu

uhm... guitar. literally everything else that's worth learning is harder

Trombone. Most of the parts are easy to play if you wanna play in a community group, and it's obnoxiously loud.

Bass has only 4 strings instead of 6.

In a lot of pop tunes, you need to know only 3 notes.

>Obnoxiously loud
>Implying a certain volume level is inherent to a given instrument
Only if you play like a fucking high school freshman.

This

There are definitely Wagner excerpts that get to that level.

Harmonica, even when you're good it's still bad

i mean, it technically is an instrument, but it's only acceptable if it's ONE OF the instruments you play, if it's literally the only one you play, then it's cute and funny

stick to it, it seems impossible at first, but you'll get there. It's worth it m8

If you have to change, then piano I guess, not many instruments are easy to learn (you'll have just as much trouble with the piano btw)

Drums.

lmao

Dylan makes it sound great though

Never see Bob Dylan live! Biggest waste of money, you can't make out a word he says, he doesn't even play an instrument at any time, and hid band only plays shitting electric renditions of his songs

yeah that's what i've heard, my dad and brother saw him and said it was shit

Here's your (you)

It's incredibly easy to be a competent saxophone player.

If you're okay with shoving a piece of wood that soaks in your spit more every time you play

They come in boxes, thank you.

Fucking faggot.

Just play piano/keyboard. Not necessairily easier but the keys are layed out in a much more logical way and it is the most versatile instrument desu senpai

>College-Educated Musician
>not music major/minor
So someone who took two music classes in college without any intention of majoring in it. I'm in the same boat, but I don't brag to people about being a photography expert for taking one semester of film photography (don't do it).

LOL, you are aware that you use 2 or 3 reeds interchangeably until one breaks right? The more you use a reed the better it sounds

Best advice in the thread.
I suck at guitar, but I can struggle through a couple of songs. Instruments are unlike everything else in that there's no eureka moment where you realize you can do it. If you practice even a tiny bit every couple days you will never feel like you're making progress until you notice you just got through an entire song for the first time.
Only way to learn an instrument is to keep sucking until you suck less.

Has nothing to do with having a problem with
>shoving a piece of wood that soaks in your spit more every time you play

get a cheap keyboard. picking up the basic chords and melody playing is even easier than guitar. piano gets a rep for being hard the because classical pieces everyone wants to play are fucking hard. the basic stuff you hear in rock and pop isn't that bad. its literally pressing buttons

Are you really that retarded?
A reed soaks in spit every time it is played, whether it is technically wood is redundant

>ESL reading comprehension
You were responding with reasoning against picking up sax. I've been playing for eight years, you don't need to educated me, you fucking mong.

Ohhh, sorry I didn't know you are ESL. You should lead with that

>

Guitar

they're the type of douchebags that reblog that one tumblr post about nobody starting bands even thought they themselves have no interest in starting a band and sticking with it

undercooked broast

this

>guitar
>hard

how? when i started out I learned how to play the title track of ITAOTS in one evening

G Em C D down down up down up