KPOP GENERAL

Amber edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aHlYN3jIRMU
asianfanfics.com/story/view/1124141/1/blood-oath-chaeyeon-ioi-sohye-jieqiong
youtube.com/watch?v=1sgPL-MvoUI
gaonchart.co.kr/main/section/chart/online.gaon?nationGbn=T&serviceGbn=S1020&termGbn=year
onehallyu.com/topic/322380-mamamoo-digital-and-physical-sales-thread-65m-downloads-588k-albums/
youtube.com/watch?v=VkFFGVfquFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my angels

>a few immature international fans do it
>it's suddenly an integral part of the industry

masturbation is part of idol culture, guys

gaypop out

Thread theme

I just checked Eunji's digital sales for her solo and they are pretty flop tier

Eunji (Apink) - Hopefully Sky (ft. Harim) = 564,353

That seems awfully low for a song that stayed in the top 10 for months and is now staying in the top 20-30

ass

no kidding

how did jyp do it

one of the best songs of this year for me

Love the Kai

Cutie~

it was 100% a flop

asianfanfics.com/story/view/1124141/1/blood-oath-chaeyeon-ioi-sohye-jieqiong

with the j line

so was all the charts sajaegi'd then i'm really confused, Cheer Up sold over a million digital and has around the same ranking as Hopefully Sky did

bonita axila tiene la nena

Has she done anything else in this style? I really like On My Own too.

youtube.com/watch?v=1sgPL-MvoUI

How much dick did SNSD get from 2PM during the filming of this CF?

Also kinda sad that these types of CFs can't be filmed anymore because of fanwars. Imagine the apocalyptic outrage that would happen if TWICE/EXO filmed something like this.

Do you think Koreans care about that? They probably think Suho is fat or something. He is lucky he isn't chinese otherwise the hate would 10 times worse.

This song is really good.

lets just say that apinks company was bought out by a company known for sajaegi

chanyeols actual self composed songs are shitty, if his station was a song he made it probably wouldn't be good, id only be happy if it was a rap centered station and even then it would be better suited to taeyong
>teaser
noooo i work im gonna miss it its monster all over again

only...one month left..we can make it....

Those are the only 2 I know like this. I love both of them. Wish she would do more of the same. She has a beautiful voice.

>tfw amber actually put out a better song than luna

I don't want to believe it but it is what it is

Does korea have spotify, or something similar? I wonder how streaming will affect kpop

what are your favorite twicexo couples

what the fuck

melon?

melon and naver music
about as much as it affected western music?

>Seulgi will never wish you happy birthday
kpop for this feel

where did you get that number for mamamoo?
it should be 1,188,720 downloads if i'm reading it right

gaonchart.co.kr/main/section/chart/online.gaon?nationGbn=T&serviceGbn=S1020&termGbn=year
onehallyu.com/topic/322380-mamamoo-digital-and-physical-sales-thread-65m-downloads-588k-albums/

its not an integral part of the industry but it is definitely a part of the fandom and fan culture. also its not just international fans, korean fans write and read fic too

this gfriendshitter likes to falsify statistics, don't bother

I don't think any member of EXO (or most gaypop groups) comes close to 2PM in attractiveness/manliness desu (Just look at how swole 2PM are compared to the twinkies in other gaypops) so I don't really think they deserve my Twicebabies.

If I had to choose, Lay x Tzuyu would be hilarious just for chink outrage.

the fatter she gets the harder my dick gets

oopsies, wrong song on gaon but if you look at the oh link, you're the best should be over a million sales too

...what am I even reading?

What will happen to Lastname Firstname Lastname? Beyond that retardation, does this person even realize that you don't get a Hispanic last name just from being born in Mexico?

I used to love reading Harry Potter fan fiction but for some reason, fanfics involving celebrities is too weird for me.

I think knowing that they're real people limits the extent to which I'm willing to imagine

>2PM
>attractive
thats funny

Gfriend does beat Mamamoo in digitals and physicals though.

Heaven was good. That was all on him, no? I mean, Heaven isn't the best song in the world but it sounds out in the album so I guess Chanyeol did a good job.
A rap Station with Taeyeong is all I want but I have a feeling Chanyeol is trying to go on a different direction with his music. So it would probably not really be rap centered.
user working on Sundays suck desu

You know, this isn't a slow song like On My Own and Need To Feel Needed but this song actually grows on you after a while.
youtube.com/watch?v=VkFFGVfquFU

>falling for the most obvious attempt at satire

jay park is hot 2bh

Gfriend personally put a hold on the Korean War by proposing the armistice between the North and South

lol

How much of the current kpop culture came about organically and how much was manufactured by the companies?

I'm mainly thinking of shows, wins, fan meets, favoring frequent short releases, realities, fan interaction via livestreams, fancammers etc.

now that amber makes good music luna is officially the worst member of (x)

confession time: I used to be a jealous fanboy whenever 2pm was around snsd

glad I'm past that phase

I'm not a gaypopper so I rarely find men attractive in general if you talk about facial features.

At least 2PM have nice physiques. Have you seen Bam Bam's legs? Dude looks like he'd snap in half from a stiff breeze.

I hate fanfic

You mean Victoria

>tfw it's actually my birthday today

I hope after my boys in SHINee are done with RV, they'll move on to Twice.

Bam Bam's legs are like the best though??

victoria is beautiful and talented so she can't be the worst member

Yein isn't fat

Which kpop would you discuss music with?

what the fuck

What are you talking about, user?

no, pcy only wrote the lyrics for heaven, the rest was done by someone else
yea you're right a lot of the songs he played during his live seemed pretty boring ballad-y type songs, maybe hes just avoiding rap centric songs because he knows hes not the best rapper lmao save him taeyong
i work every day im used to it

to a faggot maybe

yoojung

shinee has good taste so they will move on to gfriend

what? everything in this world is manufactured in one way or another

HAHAHAHA, how the fuck did "GFriend - Rough" win 15 music shows?

HAHAHA what the fuck dude, lmao

kpop fans aren't into those physiques in general. 2pm were so popular because they appealed to more than your average fangirl, older women found them hot too

Nichkhun and Tiffany....
Teacyeon and Jessica...

She does. It's a nice change from promoting songs like Shake that Brass.

Most boy groups don't look like 2PM, the orginal beastly idols.
Weren't netizens "happy" Nayeon and Chanyeol had no chemistry? They were so awkward on stage. It really should have just been Suzy and Baekhyun. You can't just put Nayeon in because she somewhat looks like Suzy and Chanyeol in when he ruined the song.
Also JYP groups habe an unspoken three year dating ban Lay wouldn't get caught this year. Cap it.

Swallow detected desu.

happy birthday cunt

Empty house

I'd prefer a good looking face and an average body over a busted face and a good body

their comeback was in one of the big drought seasons. they had no notable competitors and since korea is all about jumping on trends and bandwagons, they rode the coattails of their slipping fancam for weeks

gdragon

I want Taeyong station so badly. Or just any new song with him rapping on it. I feel like I ask this all the time but new NCT when??

I'll give Wave another chance.

you're not seulgi

in physicals yes, but aren't they about even in digital? me gustas tu has sold the most (1,5 million), then um oh ah yeah (1,2 million), then rough (1,041,735), then you're the best (1,007,805) as far as i can tell, and that's the most recent release

so as far as the public listening to their music they are about the same (among the most successful rookies) and mamamoo does have the larger fancafe

Oh really. I thought he'd composed the song too. That piano throughout the song sounds really simple like something you could do at home lol.
The problem with Chanyeol is that I, personally can't see him doing music. If it's a chill type of song, it sounds boring. If it's rap, he can't deliver... I admire his determination though.
NCT Station would be the best desu because it wouldn't be ballady like Suho or Chanyeol's.
Also nice Taeyong. What have they been up to?

true, but did one group do it and everyone copied, or was it all part of the marketing plan? it's just completely different to wpop

I'm sure Taemin already did a 1 on 6 with them desu

no but she's working on it. she's much chubbier than she was just a few months ago and it's hot af

we also need to consider that source media has been king of media play from the start and we shouldn't put it past them to do some sajaegi

>taemin fucking girls
l m a o

What's the point of new NCT when it's going to be NCT China. I don't want that crap. Bring Yuta and Hansol SM.
Also Vivi lol best dog.
Wave really isn't that bad. Only Borders that is total trash.

Unnie delete this

yeah post that shit

Never meme my boys have busted faces.

Older women did. Daily reminder "shinee is noona's wish and 2PM is noona's desire." Shinee was able to keep their older fans because of Replay:
Noona neomu yeppeo
One of the best decisions SM made.

tween fangirls and Asian girls in general are more accepting of flower boy types.

I think most of 2PM are pretty good looking, they have stronger/more 'manly' facial features than most gaypop.

MGT> UOAY, Rough > YTB, Granted Mamamoo released after Gfriend both times so Gfriend's always got a slight lead.

Physicals Snowflake is selling slightly better but desu the digital gap is bigger.

Tbh Gfriend vs Mamamoo doesn't matter that much, Like Ooh Ahh has beaten UOAY already and Cheer Up looks to be on its way to beating both Rough and YTB soon and TWICE sells far better physically than Gfriend and Mamamoo combined.

You literally just listed almost exclusively corporate organized events... how would a reality show, organized meet up, shows, etc. not be manufactured?

The only one the was organic is fancamming. That's kfap driven and, if anything, ends up forcing the companies to constantly worry about slip ups

I'd say mostly manufactured. If you read in-depth articles with the people within kpop companies, they really talk about it all like its a science. Like Lee Soo Man and his "culture technology" concept.

lmao that cute small suho
yea exactly like im glad he cares about the music and hes obviously improving but he really should've chosen another path to pursue after exo disbands
>What have they been up to?
they've been in hiding ever since yesungs thing, i miss them
im ODing on exo and infinite wont be back until fall nct needs to come back soon

that was a just rumor and theres a good chance hansol could be placed on the chinese team

Why not both?

for the last time, korean idols aren't gay you delulu faggots

lol

You're right. Momo is Japanese.