Will "Car Seat Headrest" Toledo

Discuss

looks a right cunt

isn't it past your bed time, will?

>a Sup Forumstant turned flavor-of-the-month underground indie rock sensation by writing songs about sucking teenagers cocks

what the fuck is there to discuss

He's an asshole from the interviews and stuff I've seen. Stereotypical liberal arts rich kid who is so much better than all these peasants around him.

Music is terrible.

more like car seat hiddenthread

why is his mouth always opened

He's gay

Nu-male mouthbreather

all me btw

why on earth is he famous? there are a bajillion fuzzy-amp-with-fag-vocals indie bands on bandcamp that are more deserving

>He's an asshole from the interviews and stuff I've seen. Stereotypical liberal arts rich kid who is so much better than all these peasants around him.

you sound deranged

>hear a ton of praise about Twin Fantasy decide to ignore the memes and listen
>it's just generic lo-fi power pop

take your meds will

heavy social-media marketing & sucking the cock of a big-time label A&R will get you very far my friend.

Seriously.
>see countless posts about how YOU WILL CRY and THIS IS THE MOST EMOTIONAL ALBUM I'VE HEARD
>check it out and it's bland as all hell music that sounds like it was made in a day
The cultish fanbase he has here is bizarre. Is it because they're gay and think he's cute? I never see his music discussed, just "would u let will be ur bf" faggotry all the time

>Is it because they're gay and think he's cute?
that and he used to post on here
its like 21 pilot threads. some user ironically spammed it. and newfags take it seriously and start liking it
the circle of Sup Forums

Teens of Denial fuckin rules pay no mind to all the butthurt in this thread.

fuck off aaron

fuck off montie

He looks like he's going to look like this in 20 yrs

i genuinely like the chorus to the ending of dramamine but that's about it

I would "will" his "toledo" if you know what i mean

yes i would let will be my bf thank u for asking

Yeah, I vaguely remember the Bandcamp link to Twin Fantasy being spammed with ridiculous praising reviews of it (obviously him, it was a few years ago), but I don't understand how he got successful. I've listened to two of his albums with an open mind and they genuinely are bad.

Mouthbreathing bitch ass faggot like him always gotta be ready to succ some dicc

Sup Forums is a subreddit

son?

I fucking hate threads that just have an image of a person and say "discuss"

The hell do you want to discuss? the amount of hairs on his ass??

>itt: Sup Forums is jealous that will made it and they didn't

seriously that's the vibe i get off of a lot of people that go out of their way to express how much they hate his music. but yeah his music is fucking great. teens of denial is an easy pick for aoty this year desu

>they don't like a musician who makes bland indie?
>They must be jealous

>teens of denial is an easy pick for aoty this year desu
No. See pic related

only total nu-male cuck think it isn't Blackstar

This.

will, calm down you don't have to make a thread every day.