>be me, straight as fuck
>been listening to new order for years
>wear new order t-shirts all the time
>one day reading youtube comments
>"new order is as gay they get"
>what
>type "is new order" in google
>pic related

What the fuck dude why did no one tell me this was gay music? I've been going around all this time telling people how much I liked new order and now everyone probably thinks I'm a fucking fag

OP is a fag

And I didn't even realize it

Leave

why do you think ian curtis killed himself?

lmao

XD

This is the stupidest fucking thing I've read all day. Legitimately pissed me off.

So what? Are you worried about your actual sexuality?

>straight as fuck

sure you are buddy

Just let it be, dude. So what if you like "gay" music?

it means your gay

t.angy mangina

u secretly like penis

If you go around telling people you like New Order, you are definitely a massive faggot. New Order and Joy Division are post-punk for people too afraid to delve any deeper into the genre. They're okay, but nothing special.

>too afraid to delve deeper into the genre

Why the fuck would anyone be scared to discover more music? What?

Cause they're normies and only pretend to like "weird" music to seem slightly more eccentric than average. They're not actually interested in discovering music or developing taste.

Wow. I know this is bait but still. Got to me. Here, have a (you).

After some New Order, I highly recommend a heavy dosage of Bronski Beat with a side of Soft Cell, and maybe the greatest hits of Erasure sprinkled throughout. Then just spend the rest of the night listening to Chicago House and Detroit House Boiler Room mixes and Arca's EPs while dry humping a pillow in tight underwear or skinny jeanshorts.

awful post

Don't knock it til you try it

You do know Blue Monday is is like a gay club staple right?

I don't even like blue monday desu

interesting to note how you listed everything out in mostly chronological order, and each artist over time just got gayer and gayer

Just listen to the Orgy cover to get that straight white trash feel
I also forgot pitch shifting songs sung by women with Foobar plugins so it sounds like a feminine guy singing about a guy

It's OK to be gay m800 were in the current year