>128 kpbs

HAHAHAH

OH WOW

128 isnt great or really even good, but its definitely fair

>128 kbps

It's still missing 2 tracks though.

yeah that part sucks

fuck me i'm actually crying
since i left you is my favorite album of all time, and this is... wow.
sixteen fucking years.

what would u rate wildflower out of 10

I can't rate it yet, but I'm definitely feeling somewhere around an 8

It's an incomplete stream-rip and a transcode of 96kbps quality. Thanks for being courteous, but it's better to just wait for a true CDQ rip rather than rely on that Russian stream to give you an idea of what Wildflower sounds like.

the unreleased tracks could bump it up a bit, but right now i'm feeling a 3 or a 4. it's just fucking depressing.

Well, you're an idiot. Of course you are going to have a skewed perception of the album considering SILY is your all time favorite. It isn't even fucking out yet. How long have you been listening to SILY? Don't act dense, give it at least 3 years.

bait

its pretty good man, even in this quality 7-8/10

maybe. i really cannot see myself ever liking this though.
subways and colours are nice, i guess.

Holy shit, I got my hopes back up after hearing the singles that came out after Frankie Sinatra, but this really is as bad as that festering turd originally lead me to believe. What a fucking stain on their name.

you're fucking retarded if you think 128 is anything other than shit quality, 192kbps is the lowest bitrate most music still sounds passable at

holy fuck it's terrible lmao

no, im not just bitchy and overly dissatisfied pleb.

I'd put it at a 4/10 or a 5/10 at the moment, really disappointed.

I'm not understanding the disappointment people are having with this. Did you want just another carbon copy of SILY? What about this is so terrible and disappointing garbage?

i didn't want it to be sily 2.0, it's just that its pretty mediocre. it has a few somewhat high points (subways) and some very very low points (frankie sinatra), but overall it's really bleh. 4/10.

It's RAM all over again. Maybe even worse.

frankie sinatra is such a garbage track what the fuck were they thinking

Except RAM was actually good and had no "Frankie Sinatra". Also it didn't have a such a huge gap between albums.

RAM was good so this must be too

^ this.

not to mention this link is still missing two tracks. the fact that people are critiquing this album based off a low quality transcode incomplete rip is almost stupidly astounding.

>128 kbps
yikes! i'll pass

im not even that much of a fan of hip hop and I like frankie sinatra

>and had no "Frankie Sinatra"
get lucky

I actually liked RAM, but yeah, this is fucking shite.

RAM is their best album you double nigger.

This makes RAM seem like an utterly singular work of genius

get lucky was pretty decent tbqh. Well actually I see the similarities: Kind of annoying repetitive hook, much better, short-lived bridge

But ram was legit good, giorgio by moroder, motherboard, touch are fantastic songs

WHY IS IT SO FUCKING HORRIBLE?

Because pop artists have a very short shelf life -- especially Hip Hop artists (which apperently is 100% what they are now)

>RAM isn't the best one
fuck off

Since I Left You is one of my very few 10s.
Wildflower is stacking up to be one of the worst albums I've listened to in a very long time.

This whole debacle has made me hate Russia that much more. Fucking Bulgaria.

BRING DARREN BACK

*trip hop

I heard something about this guy being schizophrenic. That true?

Get Lucky is a good song though. The only bad thing about it is that it's overplayed as fuck.

Frankie Sinatra is honestly the worst song of the year.

I'm having trouble finding a word that would express my fucking disappointment with this album. Like another guy said, I didn't want a SILY clone, but something that came close to that caliber is what people were expecting. This wouldn't feel like such a blow to their fans if 16 years hadn't gone by, too. Haven't been this bummed out by a release in a long time... maybe ever.

three

5, but that's probably being generous.

I like Because I'm Me, Colours and Subways. The other songs are a minute long or complete trash.

Fuckin 0, because I will never listen to it ever again.

jesus christ is /mu full of children? the album is literally somewhere inbetween 128 - 96kpbs, it's missing two tracks and you guys are tearing it to shreds complaining that it sounds shitty. of course it sounds shitty. It's hard for an album of that bitrate to not sound shitty. I remember hearing a lonerism leak in similar quality a few years back and thought it was utter shite (inb4 "lol it is utter shite user ahah"). cmon guys

why do all the songs sound so fucking basic. so little chop and screw elements, just basic sampling. 5/10

I just hope every hipster on this board would die in a terrible way. This is beautiful

gawd how little self control do you dweebs have?
just wait for the full, decent quality leak.
why fucking ruin it for yourselves?

What is a deaf person doing on Sup Forums?

I don't think you've read the thread. People are complaining about the album being shit not that it *sounds* shitty.

^^ QFT.

i have albums that are 128 but that doesn't make them a bad album you autist.

>the sound quality also effects the music quality

Have you listened to the leak? Heard Frankie Sinatra? 80% of the songs are complete shit that will not be saved by a higher quality rip.

All we can hope for is that when a higher quality release comes out there are a couple hidden gems like ETOH in between all the crap.

I'm pretty crazy over SILY, but this just sounds fucking awful.

>i have albums that are 128
why

>listening to a low quality leak

worst topic i've ever seen.

it's actually pretty fucking good.

because some music is not available in a higher bitrate obviously.

this is the quintessential bait

how could it not? i understand that you'd have a general idea as to whether or not you like a song or an album based off 128kpbs or lower quality, it just baffles me that there who are putting themselves in the worst position possible to enjoy an album as anticipated as this one. It'd be like going and watching the new star wars film in black & white

What the fuck is wrong with you autists.

You're calling an album shit that you haven't actually heard. 96 kbps mono mix!!! That's below peasant quality, listen to SILY or fucking London Calling in 96 kbps mono and it will sound like hot ass cheese.

You guys can cry all you want, the album will not be a disappointment to most fans. Just cunts on here apparently

>or fucking London Calling

lel

It's bad. I know it's disappointing. Don't take it out on us.

yawn. wait till pitchfork gives this a 9.0+ and you faggots will be all over it. happens every time.

No way, they'll give it between 7 - 8 at best and say how it didn't live up to expectations, was boring and the lack of most of the original members.

I would say the majority of Sup Forums are p4k contrarians these days

I always thought that website was trash, and If they rate it above a 5, hopefully anons will finally wake up to that fact

i agree. RAM was banal and over hyped.

This is what kills it for me...these songs are fucking boring!

Sup Forums would hate this album no matter what was on it

How about some albums that could have been LP2?

In other words, albums that sound like SILY

youtube.com/watch?v=sBwN14Ka3ho

Did you only listen to the Radio Edit of Get Lucky?

All the singles sounded boring MAYBE bar the toro y moi one and what they did with danny brown and mf doom on Frankie sinatra was a crime because that instrumental was awful
Why is there any hype for this album

i love this

4/10

Way worse
RAM was disapointing but it was only a 7 year wait, and the production was stunning even if the music was derivative and dull

Wow...i feel ashamed because I never heard this before. It reminds me of SILY mixed with The Go! Team.

I will be picking this up. thanks user

>he hasn't heard Noisy Eater yet
prepare yourself for worse user

Get Lucky was a soulless turd you shit for taste retards. Much like the rest of RAM.

>or fucking London Calling
these are some hot opinions you have there user

What is RAM?

>96 kbps upscale to 128 kbps
>mono

JUST

when I import the album to foobar all the tracks are out of order, help??

see
and wait you fucking retard for normal release, meanwhile grab this new single from avalanches - Subways

youtube.com/watch?v=Tpy400TrIjE

SOMEONE STREAM

ITT: People are disappointed because they went on a hype train and rose their expectations to the impossible levels

listening now

if i was a folkstar into colours is very, very good. the rest has been pretty average so far.

oh dear, just got to the noisy eater. why

Every single one of you listening to this garbage rip off some Russian stream are not true fans of the Avalanches. Seriously, I bet some of you never listened to them no longer than a year ago.

Good or bad, no WAY I'm listening to an album, especially this album, in anything less than its entirety and something that isn't in mono about above a 192 bit rate, which this doesn't come close to achieving apparently. Dumb niggers kids on this board

ITT: People are disappointed because they buckled and chose to listen to an album they had been excited to listen to for years on end and sullied it by being ignorant to the fact this is a 96kbps transcode incomplete stream-rip.

Everyone judging this as if it were a CDQ version of the album are fucking dense and impatient as dick. Chances are, this is going to leak in 256/320 sometime this upcoming week and they blew the ability to enjoy this album by making their first impression of this thing be that of a batch of unorganized files they might as well have downloaded from Napster.

People... This "128kbps" rip is incomplete. It is missing two tracks. It isn't even 128kbps, it is a rip taken from a stream orchestrated by a bunch of Ruskie fucks who intentionally fucked with the tracks to make the process of listening to this as unpleasant as possible. The endings of each track were fucked with on Audacity, there's clipping all over the place, and need I stress yet again that these tracks barely even pass as 96kbps? If you are judging this album as is like it were the final product despite knowing this, you are a fucking drooling neanderthal and thus your opinions are moot.

Say if I found twelve .MIDIs of a fourteen-track album you love and wrote a complete review on it, would you trust that I got the full impact of the album despite it being in the worst quality it possibly could have been -and- incomplete? No, you'd tell me to choke on a bag of cocks.