What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

College Dropout

Becoming so self-centered that his music will be entirelyabout himself,his ventures outside of music, his rants and suh and no one in the audience will be able to care about a millionaire whining about not getting any richer.

hes just gonna keep being a crazy horny sex weird guy who makes cool songs and shit

Son becomes a god tier producer and his daughter kills herself at 27 . check em

death

D
U
D
E

Moob King

Oh shit

2020 POTUS

to cuck the entire white race

Go down shooting the police

Probably to marry his children into a royal family

Banging Taylor Swift.

Taylor Swift only fucks Aryan men

Celebrity as performance art? Something *like Artpop? Gaga and Kanye were supposed to tour together years ago so I'm not surprised their creative trajectories are similar.

*better than

Good Ass Job

I would pay to see that shit

>Celebrity as performance art?
Giving him way too much credit desu

shell be fine

Naw I'd give it to em I can see it being half-intentional

KFC and watermlons

i think the stuff he's been doing such as the famous video, bound 2 video, is definitely to troll and piss people off. so you can't really meme on that if he's asking for it

but the stuff like re-releasing pablo 20 times, saying cosby's innocent, the wiz beef and anything else which stirred up attention - i can't tell if he genuinely thinks/plans those things for real. i do sometimes think being a batshit crazy celebrity is his 'aesthetic' but it's very hard to tell how aware of it he is

i dont know if he's even realised that he puts way less effort into lyricism nowadays. so yeah, i'd say half intentional, but not as much as someone like shia labeouf.

Letting everybody in the whole fucking world know how famous he is and how much shit he has, just like the rest of these overcompensating subhuman monkey chanters