Lostprophets

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/JCO/Documents/Judgments/r-v-watkins-and-others.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

child rape/10

I try not to

mega lolz

MEGALOLZ

Man, it's been 3 years already since this babyfucker went to jail. I remember being on Sup Forums and seeing threads about him arounf late 2013.

Where does the time go...

When is he coming out?

never but you should write him

Until 2045.

Start Something is honeslty pretty great modern rock

Lost Profits

just lolz now :(

Isn't that like , the future ?

Yes, yes it is user.

>is the focal center of the picture
>everyone else is out of focus and blurry
How narcissistic

it was either that or he boned their babies

Yeah man it's like vocalists are usually the face and dominant part in rock bands public personas.

So, are Lostprophets YT vids now all closed comments or what?

>he would have voted leave
Wouldn't he have wanted those refugee babies?

>2045

either he'll be

a. let out early due to pedophilia becoming accepted in mainstream society
or
b. executed before then, during the UK's far right revolution

I understand that he is a pedo, but what exactly happened? i wasn't really into music news when that shit went down, and i cant find anything on it now

STANDING ON THE ROOFTOPS

He tried to rape 1 year old child and he had CP on his laptop
The password was ifuckkids

I wonder how much he is getting assraped right now

Hopefully he gets his asshole ripped open every single day and has various objects shoved down it, and when he opens his mouth to scream multiple dicks and objects are shoved down that too. You guys have no idea the extent of the things I would do to him. The fucker. THE FUCKER

i am not a pedo or even a criminal but i hate self-righteous cunts like you, he got isolated from society, that is enough

No it's not. Scoence needs to advance so that he can live to be over 150 and suffer for as long as humanly possible

>are you a baby?

Tons of teenage girls are still sending him letters of support in jail, scented letters, pictures etc. I'm distantly related to someone in the same jail as him.

Holy shit. HOW THE FUCK WAS HE EVEN ABLE TO ATTEMPT THAT?!

Ian's a nice guy he just likes little girls.

Hello Redd*t

>That turbo-Chad on the right

How did he get in the band?

I hate when musicians give useless Chads free passes into their band (see: that one useless really tall dude in Radiohead, that 6'7" guy in Nirvana, etc.)

I came across a copy of start something as a young pleb around 2006 It sat around on my bookshelf collecting dust until I heard about their singer and then I blasted that shit all the time. Decent band in my opinion. burn burn is still one of my favorite tracks

nirvana's bassist was the only talented member u dip

One of his fans let him diddle her baby or something, right?

They make him feel so good.

>that 6'7" guy in Nirvana
Chris Novoselic? Off yourself my man.

Look up the court transcript if you want to see how evil this fucker is.
Still weird to think that people I knew listened to this band all the time, I even knew a girl that really fancied him. Fucking weird.

judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/JCO/Documents/Judgments/r-v-watkins-and-others.pdf

He did a little more than try to rape a 1 year old, actually. This court transcript is easily the most disgusting thing I've ever read.

Yeah this is what I was talking about, it's beyond standard sleazy rockstar pedo stuff, it's on another level...

>Chris Novoselic

From what I've read, he got off on the feeling of completely dominating someone. That's what lead him to try and fuck the baby, because it was as defenless and submissive as someone can get. I think he wanted to make her snort cocaine or something. Guy was another level of fucked up. Did the baby's mother go to jail to?

I think she did, not gonna read the transcript ever again though so can't confirm for sure

people like this deserve the death penalty. This is infinitely more cruel and disgusting than any other crime, including murder. Fucking hell

I actually feel better knowing that he is probably now living a miserable, lonely and painful life with absolutely no hope for it to get even slightly better. Would be too easy for him to be such a monster of a human being, enjoying the fuck out of it and then just dying.

MEGALOLZ

moar stories user
is he doing fine?

underrated

go back to /r9k/ and off yourself, you useless faggot

Krist Novaselic was just as much an outsider as Kurt Cobain. He was a punk obsessive, and wound up getting into left wing local politics.

Guess what? Lots of tall people are insecure about their height. Yes, tall guys can get girls more easily, but not if they have this voice in their heads telling themselves they're a loser. It's a mental thing. Likewise guess what? Yeah, being short is a disadvantage in dating, but there are guys who are 5'4 and do amazingly well with women because they have the confidence for it. You seem insecure about your height. It's not your height that's holding you back, it's your insecurity, and by extension your shitty personality

t. manlet

me again... sorry, this post was really harsh. Please don't off yourself, and I also advise you to avoid /r9k/. I fear it's dragging you down.

You just need a little social confidence is all. I recommend you read the classic "How to Win Friends and Influence People". If you really feel shitty about your life, also consider "So Good They Can't Ignore You", and maybe the dating book "Models: Attract Women Through Honesty". Those are the three best self help books I've ever read.
Buck up, kiddo?

I'm 5'11, but I bet /r9k/ still considers that a manlet

He'd probably enjoy that. Wasn't there something mentioned about him showing a baseball bat up his ass?

Honestly one of my favorite punk/hardcore bands. Discovered them a few months ago so instantly heard of the conviction, but it doesn't make the music less enjoyable for me.

I bet you're the kind of person that would do things to people that would harm an "innocent" animal

>
>either he'll be
>a. let out early due to pedophilia becoming accepted in mainstream society
Lolifag detected

WHY
H
Y

Christ

Some of the stuff is beyond Sup Forums-tier.

Wht is it only rock stars that do this? You never hear of electronic stars doing this.

Shit this fucker is pure evil

>6'7"
>"outsider"
>outsider
>left wing

LOL

That is one of the most fucked up things I have ever read

>judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/JCO/Documents/Judgments/r-v-watkins-and-others.pdf

Fucking shitbrick deserves a painful death-hope he never leaves prison alive.

shit that's some fucked up shit

That's the Welsh for you.

he dindu nuffin

how can one man be so based?

face_book.com/Ian-Watkins-is-our-crush-681756058522747/

Nice to see this is still active

>Krist
>a Chad
PEOPLE STANDING ON ELEVATORS

I don't know how people do shit like this. Absolutely disgusting. The worst thing is he's probably done more and those other incidents haven't been brought to light.